A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone Together (IC)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

Alone Together (IC) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together (IC)   Alone Together (IC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 2:17 am

Stubbs be sittin' down hard on tha chair. Felt real good like ta be sittin' down. He be lookin' ovuh at da Chindit. He prove hisself. A damn gud drivuh. But feth if he didn't be makin' messes where he don' need be makin' messes. But he was now part of dem. And he be hurtin'.

"Yo, yo gon be aight? Need sumthin' fuh tha pain?"
Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together (IC)   Alone Together (IC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 10:05 am

Wiremu felt grateful to be sitting.

"...shit bro...im sorry. I feel i really fucked shit up today. I mean...these fullas...who the fuck knows where they came from....but shit....shit man im sorry i got you caught up in this shit...

He stared at the table while he said this, before looking back up at stubbs.

"...but fuck. You heard of these Innerwyrms??"

Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together (IC)   Alone Together (IC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 1:34 am

Wiremu realized he hadn’t answered the question in his haste to apologize.

“I’d take anything right now bro huhu...”

His laugh was short and broke into a coughing fit.

“...ah fuck me. Remind me not to laugh. Or cough. Shit breathing don’t feel great either...”
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together (IC)   Alone Together (IC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 2:47 am

Stubbs be thinkin' bout that name as well. And it damn well don' be givin' him no memories. Shit, he damn well waddn't gud wit that stuff. I mean shit, jus' aim and shoot. You ain't gotta get all intalectual on me. Innerwyrm don' be ringin' no bells.

"Nah, nah, I ain't be hearin' dat shit ta ma knowledge."

He be lookin' ovuh at tha lookin' 'em ovuh.

"Yo, you boys be havin' sum o' sumthing ta help wit pain? Brutha here be hurtin' real bad."
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together (IC)   Alone Together (IC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 9:29 am

Spoiler:

One of them regarded Stubbs and nodded. Then he turned his weapon sideways and gently patted the frame. "This usually helps," it croaked out.

The one you've dubbed the leader then appears out of nowhere with two cups of water and sets them down in front of each of you.

"No meds. Only drugs here - filth. Water only. Hydrate." He then walks away, not seeming to care if you drink or not.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together (IC)   Alone Together (IC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 10:28 am

Wiremu nodded his thanks and took the water.

They could have killed them already.

Water was water.

"Cheers for asking bro. But i will be all good...."
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together (IC)   Alone Together (IC) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 1:44 am

Stubbs be chucklin' at tha response frum tha mutant. It wud a good comeback.

"He he, funny guy hur. I like it"

Befuh Wiremu be takin' a drink, Stubbs be raisin' his hand.

"Make shuh ya check dat shit out befuh ya drink. Who be knowin' what dey be givin' us, man."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together (IC)   Alone Together (IC) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 9:23 am

Stubbs picks it up, sniffs it, and is 100% sure that this smells just like any other water he's ever smelled.

Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together (IC)   Alone Together (IC) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 7:12 pm

Wiremu finished the glass and put it down.

"Bro, i hope its drugged! huhuhu..."

He puts it down and looks around at the guards.
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together (IC)   Alone Together (IC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 2:49 am

Stubbs, bein' too cautious like, gulps it down. It wud damn nice ta have some watuh in tha tank. Shit it damn well be too much dey been doin'.

"So, you guys be fightin' tha top dogs round hur. Plannin' on takin' up as the new leaduhs 'round hur?"
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together (IC)   Alone Together (IC) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 4:43 pm

The Innerwyrm don't respond to Stubbs anymore than giving him, and Wiremu, a look every now and then to make sure their hands were visible and still tied.

Outside, though you cannot see it, you can hear what sounds like multiple vehicles pulling up and idling.

Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together (IC)   Alone Together (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 8:22 pm

Wiremu's ears prick up as he hears vehicles.

"Sounds like company bro..."
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together (IC)   Alone Together (IC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 2:08 am

Stubbs be hearin' it too. And he damn well didn't be thinkin' it wuz good. Nah, shit, dey prolly bout ta find a whole new mess of thangs ta deal wit.

"I be hopin' its da good kind, but shit, I be doubtin' it."
Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together (IC)   Alone Together (IC) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 10:42 am

Wiremu cranes his head around, and looks if he can see anything outside.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together (IC)   Alone Together (IC) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:07 am

The idling sound of the vehicles grows louder as one of the mutants opens up the door to head outside. In that brief moment, Wiremu turns his head to see what the commotion was about.

Based on the body language of the mutants alone, Wiremu knew that this was not backup or the cavalry coming to save him and Stubbs. These were more mutants. This was their reinforcements.

There were multiple vehicles on the main road outside of Petra's nightclub. But the front two were the most interesting as they had some sort of rig on the front Wiremu hadn't seen. He was glad he had never seen it before. The images seared into his brain. The racks on the front held...

Spoiler:

What's worse is that Wiremu knew the three figures tied to the front of the cars. He had only recently met them, but their uniforms and that bionic arm were dead give aways.

...He couldn't tell from here, but his racing heart hoped that the Bastards Karsith, Artur, and Nat were still alive as they dangled from their racks.

Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together (IC)   Alone Together (IC) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:25 am

Wiremu couldn’t believe his eyes at first. He stared before turning to Stubbs.

“Holy fucking shit”, he whispered harshly, “they have some of your boys hanging from the fronts of their cars bro!”
He looked around making sure all attention was still outside before continuing.
“And fucking more of them turned up. Shit bro. This is bad. Fuck.”
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together (IC)   Alone Together (IC) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 3:54 pm

The last words that left Wiremu's mouth felt... heavy. Was he dreaming, or did his face feel numb. Stubbs didn't look any better. The big man's eyes were half mast and he wore a large, stupid smile on his face.

In the last moment's of consciousness, Wiremu remembered an old Chindit saying, "Be careful what you wish for..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together (IC)   Alone Together (IC) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone Together (IC)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Community for Gamers, by Gamers :: Play-by-Post Gaming :: The Emperor's Bastards - Only War (Game Thread)-
Jump to: