A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bonded (Under Construction)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

The Bonded (Under Construction) Empty
PostSubject: The Bonded (Under Construction)   The Bonded (Under Construction) EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 3:53 pm

The Bonded are four Tau, formerly of the Farsight Enclave, loyal to my PC Sammus'hai Monty'r in Mac_Tonite's Rogue Trader game. They are very adept fighters, having been forged in countless battles against the bel'gel[i] (orks) and most recently against the forces of chaos. The [i]La'rua (roughly an Imperial Guard "squad") that accompanied Sammus were already veterans of numerous campaigns when they decided to join their Shas'ui and Vehr'sek the Kroot on their journey from the Tau Empire to the Koronus Expanse.

The Bonded are the only surviving members of that expedition. The others perished in battle against the forces of Nurgle aboard the Imperial vessel Valorous Charge.

+++ TBC +++

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com

The Bonded (Under Construction)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Community for Gamers, by Gamers :: Rules Galore :: The Workshop & Breeding Grounds-
Jump to: