A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wu Nian-Zhen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sharadnar

Sharadnar

Wu Nian-Zhen Empty
PostSubject: Wu Nian-Zhen   Wu Nian-Zhen EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 4:40 am

Name: Wu Nian-Zhen
Class: Warrior
Background: Soldier
Level: 2

Wu Nian-Zhen B4646010

Character Creation:

HP: 8/8
SS: 1/9
AC: 18
AB: +2

Foci
Unique Gift: You have undergone extensive, pretech cybernetic alterations that have overhauled both of your arms and parts of your torso. You gain an analog of the TL4 Body Arsenal Array with the following changes and clarifications:
a) Given a minute of uninterrupted focus, you can manipulate the cybernetics to assimilate a new weapon or remove an old one. Modifications survive this process.
b) Besides the standard kit, you have 4 additional "slots", each of which can accomodate 1 non-Heavy weapon.
c) Extending/Retracting one of the weapons is an On-Turn action, and only 2 can be extended simultaneously.
d) Your integrated non-Heavy weapons are effectively one-handed.
Ironhide 1: Base AC of 15+ceil(LVL/2)
Close Combatant 1: You can use one-handed ranged weapons in melee without suffering penalties for the proximity of melee attackers. You ignore Shock damage from melee assailants, even if you’re unarmored at the time.

Skills
Heal-0
Shoot-2
Sneak-0
Stab-0

Saves: 13(P)/14(M)/12(E)

Weapons
Thermal Pistol (+7, 2d6+2, 25/50, 5/5)
Laser Rifle (+7/+9, 1d10+2/+4, 300/500, 20/20)
Monoblade Sword (+4, 1d8+3, S:4/13)
Monoblade Dagger (+4, 1d6+2, S:3/15)

Integrated: 3/6
Laser Rifle
Monoblade
Shotgun

Readied: 4/7
Thermal Pistol (1)
Dagger (1)
Compad (0)
Power Cell, A (1)
Power Cell, A#3 (1)
Backpack, TL4 (0)

Stowed: 6/14
Vacc Suit (2)
Atmofilter (1)
Survival Kit (1)
Binoculars (1)
Power Cell, A#3 (1)
Credits: 300

Backstory: "I was born and raised on Hyobe, home of celestial mountainscapes and incredible wildlife. It is a place of wonder, full of prosperity and safety brought by our Shogun Mun, may he live forever. At the right time I was chosen to serve in the national defense force, where I learned discipline. For years I served faithfully, keeping peace and protecting my people.

Because of my excellent drive and loyalty, I was chosen for the honor of joining our maiden voyage into the center of the Cluster. Unfortunately, our voyage was doomed; the ship suffered catastrophic systems failure on exit from drillspace. I'm lucky to be alive.

I've sent word back home, but I need work while I await my orders. I've been doing odd jobs here on Genoa for a week, just trying to pay for food and shelter. I'm reliable and effective, and I hold no loyalties this side of the Gulf. Whatever you need done, I'm your man."

Game Thread

Last edited by Sharadnar on Tue May 12, 2020 10:55 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Leveled up to 2)
Back to top Go down
Sharadnar

Sharadnar

Wu Nian-Zhen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wu Nian-Zhen   Wu Nian-Zhen EmptyWed May 06, 2020 7:14 am

Level 2

HP: 8

AB: +2
Saves: 13(P)/14(M)/12(E)
Close Combatant-1 (Shoot-2)
Heal-0[1]
Sneak-0[1]
Stab-0[1]
Back to top Go down

Wu Nian-Zhen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Community for Gamers, by Gamers :: Play-by-Post Gaming :: The Wandering Black - Stars Without Number (Game Thread - Moved to Discord)) :: The Wandering Black - Stars Without Number (PCs)-
Jump to: