A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magic the Gathering: Arena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

Magic the Gathering: Arena Empty
PostSubject: Magic the Gathering: Arena   Magic the Gathering: Arena EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 11:33 am

Guys, there'vs been few games that have got me absolutely hooked this fast.

I am sure everyone knows what Magic the Gathering is. This is the computer version of the game. You download it as you would a steam game or something of the like. The tutorial was really helpful for me - never having played MtG previously. Now I have fallen down the rabbit hole, crafting cards, attempting to counter certain types of deck builds, and rage quitting when my opponent plays a bullshit card.

If you are at all interested, definitely give it a shot. We got a LINE group already set up!

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
blackadder

blackadder

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering: Arena   Magic the Gathering: Arena EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 5:19 pm

Installed it. Its nice
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering: Arena   Magic the Gathering: Arena EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 9:42 am

Hey, all. With the current worldwide Pandemic, it looks like this game is getting some more action from some of us once again.

If you haven't downloaded it yet, I highly recommend it. This single handed got me into Magic the Gathering (before this, I had never bought a deck or really cared to).

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering: Arena   Magic the Gathering: Arena Empty

Back to top Go down

Magic the Gathering: Arena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Community for Gamers, by Gamers :: The Watering Hole :: Other Games-
Jump to: