A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Crusade - The Pitch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azza
Senpai
Azza

Black Crusade - The Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Black Crusade - The Pitch   Black Crusade - The Pitch EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 1:28 pm

Darkness envelops you. Sudden flashes of memory come to your mind - Harrlan the Defiler, he was the Warlord who would purge the corpse lovers from the world and claim it for the Gods. It was one the field you last remember before the pain and darkness, the sounds of battle surronding you, the shrap rapport of weapons fire and the clashing of blades. The stink of blood, promethium and sorcery filling your senses.

Suddenly victory could be tasted - the False Angels, Astartes of the Emperor where pulling back, the heavy tanks not stuck in the mud and blood where leaving the field. The Difiler roaring in triumph as he tossed the Astartes champion to the ground. And then dreaded realisation as the first lance strike struck where the Warlord stood - bombardmant. The fleet war was won by the Imperium and the began to rain death on the hordes of the Gods. You remember an explosion then the darkness.

From the oblivion you can hear what sounds like breathing, and a voice than seems to reveberate in your soul but silent as a whisper comes to you "Through flame and death you are cleansed. The sacrafice is nearly complete. I awaken but my shackles must be broken. Release me and gain power unimaginable...."

So I am looking for players for a Black Crusade game - the above is the intro I'll be going with. Human and Astartes characters are open. Let me know if your interested.
Back to top Go down
MmmTasteIt

MmmTasteIt

PostSubject: Re: Black Crusade - The Pitch   Black Crusade - The Pitch EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 5:22 pm

Always interested in Black Crusade. Will keep an eye on this in case interest reaches critical mass.
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Black Crusade - The Pitch   Black Crusade - The Pitch EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 5:42 pm

Count me in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Crusade - The Pitch   Black Crusade - The Pitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Crusade - The Pitch
Page 1 of 1