A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Children of Isha - Eldar fan made supplement for Deathwatch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gurkhal
Senpai

Children of Isha - Eldar fan made supplement for Deathwatch Empty
PostSubject: Children of Isha - Eldar fan made supplement for Deathwatch   Children of Isha - Eldar fan made supplement for Deathwatch EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 6:46 am

This is NOT done by me and I don't remember who wrote it. But I downloaded it in the early days of Deathwatch and so upload it here to share and spread this little resource to others who might be interested in a fan made product regarding the Craftworld Eldar in Deathwatch games.

Beyond stats for various Eldar troops it also includes new traits for Hordes, new psychic powers, both attack and defense patterns for Eldar squads. an Eldar armoury and stats for several different Eldar vehicles.

All in all 35 pages of Eldar stuff.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TktFWaZFPRESdOoAoU0giwZlsTQ9R1pU/view?ths=true
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Children of Isha - Eldar fan made supplement for Deathwatch   Children of Isha - Eldar fan made supplement for Deathwatch EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 2:20 pm

Oh yeah. I remember this. An all-Eldar game would be fun. I think playing a space elf would be a lot of fun. The problem though is that I despise the older rank/chart progression systems. I am an aptitude guy through and through.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Children of Isha - Eldar fan made supplement for Deathwatch   Children of Isha - Eldar fan made supplement for Deathwatch EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 10:52 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
Oh yeah. I remember this. An all-Eldar game would be fun. I think playing a space elf would be a lot of fun. The problem though is that I despise the older rank/chart progression systems. I am an aptitude guy through and through.

Yeah, I'm with you.

I mostly posted this to spread this useful little resource least it disappears in the void forever more.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Children of Isha - Eldar fan made supplement for Deathwatch   Children of Isha - Eldar fan made supplement for Deathwatch EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 5:48 pm

I still haven't found time to really look through this yet. BUT I WILL.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Children of Isha - Eldar fan made supplement for Deathwatch   Children of Isha - Eldar fan made supplement for Deathwatch EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 11:22 am

No hurry or pressure. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of Isha - Eldar fan made supplement for Deathwatch   Children of Isha - Eldar fan made supplement for Deathwatch Empty

Back to top Go down

Children of Isha - Eldar fan made supplement for Deathwatch
Page 1 of 1