A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm back - maybe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Willvr

I'm back - maybe Empty
PostSubject: I'm back - maybe   I'm back - maybe EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 2:10 am

Okay, so a whole lot of stuff has been happening IRL for me; mostly good. Insanely busy at work, which culminated ultimately in a promotion to the role I'd been doing for about 12-18 months anyway. What does this mean for my availability?

Ironically, it possibly means more time, as it means we've been able to recruit for someone to actually do the job I had technically been paid for; as I'm not in that role any more. Not sure if this place really have the gamers for the RPGs I'm comfortable running though.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

I'm back - maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back - maybe   I'm back - maybe EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 7:11 am

Welcome back (maybe), Will. It's good to see a post from you again. Congratulations on the promotion. That's great news, especially to finally be recognized for your worth.

Quote :
Not sure if this place really have the gamers for the RPGs I'm comfortable running though.

Would you care to elaborate on this?

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Gurkhal
Senpai

I'm back - maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back - maybe   I'm back - maybe EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 7:55 am

I kind of stumble over this thread.

But welcome back! I hope you'll enjoy your stay and can find or start a game or two, or more, which you will find enjoyable. Smile
Back to top Go down
Willvr

I'm back - maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back - maybe   I'm back - maybe EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 12:49 am

Iron and Metal wrote:

Would you care to elaborate on this?

Not sure there's enough interest in a DnD-style game. Not the only thing I like playing; but is what I'm most comfortable in running.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

I'm back - maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back - maybe   I'm back - maybe EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 7:19 am

There have been quite a few new players to the site since you've last been around. A query for interest might yield some interesting results.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

I'm back - maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back - maybe   I'm back - maybe Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm back - maybe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Community for Gamers, by Gamers :: The Watering Hole :: Anything and Everything-
Jump to: