A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter I - Into the Wilderness

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Captain_Hoyt

Captain_Hoyt

Chapter I - Into the Wilderness - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter I - Into the Wilderness   Chapter I - Into the Wilderness - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 5:42 pm

He'd done some touch-up work before going to sleep. It wouldn't do to send amateur work to his father.
But with the new detail work, much of the dried blood had been shaved or scraped away, even some that had gotten into the deeper crevices. "Well....what's one more nick..." He winces slightly, putting the new cut on his thumb a touch deeper than expected. He works the blood into the image on the disk, where it acts as a shadowing agent in the deeper recesses.

He presses the disk in Nedry's hand in the morning, "Be well, Nedry. If he takes you on, work hard, show your worth." With a waggling finger and raised eyebrows, he adds, "He didn't get where he is by wasting good material. Prove to him that I judged rightly, prove to him that you're good material."

Otto offers Nedry his hand to shake. Otto's hands seem like shovels to the smaller man, and Otto's hand closes with a grip Nedry can barely comprehend. Otto gives him a nod of reassurance, and breaks the grip to return to Adrasta, Naesala, and Ardan.
Back to top Go down

Chapter I - Into the Wilderness
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5