A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 1: Branded

Go down 
+4
Murcurie
Carnelian
Thirsty
Faanku
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Another AKA

Another AKA

Episode 1: Branded - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Branded   Episode 1: Branded - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 2:53 pm

Izar had never considered the possibility of bringing someone back; news of the Mourning - and the scale of personal loss that it heralded - had been such a thorough and complete shock, that at the time, it had taken everything he had to stay sane and maintain his will to live.

Trying hard to ignore the dwarven-hand-shaped stinging across his back, he drains his glass and shrugs.   "The important thing is that if we aren't able to bring all of Veil back, we're going to have to make some hard choices.  But we can burn that bridge when we get to it... Oraam!" He waves the artificer over, grinning.

" Of all the bar, in all the camp, in all the forest, you walked into this one." The line is delivered with an artful combination of sardonicism and levity. "Come rest your ashes! We're tying one on for Veil."
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Branded   Episode 1: Branded - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2023 8:10 am

Kho'nan looks back, his face as stern as the first time he set eyes on Oraam. The Dwarven Runic tattoos on his face seemed to form an impenetrable wall - the first of many layers that Oraam had personally witnessed could be summoned to cover the Berserker.

Perhaps Oraam had been wrong about how the Dwarf was warming to him.

Then, his features softened. The tattoos swam from a wall back to simple runes, if in fact they could be called "simple." They were clearly anything but.

Kho'nan smiled, "Well'looky who's decided t'join us. The cutest hobgoblin at t'ball!" He was clearly taking the piss, but it wasn't meant to be cruel.

"Com'on then, kid. Join us fer'a'round." He raised his hand and had another flagon brought over.

When they had given a cheers to Veil's memory in whatever way they chose, Kho'nan carried on.

"Whatever we d'cide to do with our Warforged comrade, it'll be long term. Need t'start thinkin' bout'the now. Drink tonight, aye. On the morrow, Imma start workin' on shorin' up defenses here. Hill Dwarf or no, need stronger walls here. THEN, the'princess an' I are gonna start brewin'. Shield Crusher Stout! Finest in the land... when I'don'fuck it up, of course."

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Benobo

Benobo

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Branded   Episode 1: Branded - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2023 2:55 pm

Oraam enjoys (struggles to keep down) the flagon, visibly gulping the liquid down unpleasantly, before leaving about half of it undrunk. "I've never really drank before. But I'd love to try some Shield Crusher Stout. While you two are making it and you're getting the walls up - I'll be in my post sending messages. Come to me if you need anything - I'll send both your messages with top priority. And I hear a lot - so don't try to go somewhere without me!" Oraam eye's light up at the end and a smile spreads across his face.

"Only kidding, but seriously, feel free to drop by any time. Doesn't even have to be a message - you might just want to talk or gossip or hang or anything like that. I'm game regardless."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Branded   Episode 1: Branded - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 1: Branded
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7