A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator Empty
PostSubject: Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator   Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:12 pm

Name: Wiremu Raukawa
Specialty: Operator
Demeanor: Boisterous

Goals:
Short: ???
Long/Ongoing: Prove himself to be as good a driver as he says he is.

WS: 38*
BS: 42**
S: 27
T: 30
Ag: 58***
Int: 41**
Per: 44*
Wp: 34*
Fel: 26
*Denotes upgrade

Wounds: 3/11 (5 fatigue) 1 critical body
Fate Points:  1/3 (GM's Blessing: When you roll fate, roll a d10; on a result of 9 or 10, fate isn't spent)
Movement: 5m/10m/15m/30m
Insanity: 11/100
- Mental trauma - becomes extremely agitated by slightest stress or pressure. any action requires WP test or suffer -10. In combat encounter -10.
Corruption: 8/100
Mutations: n/a
Cybernetics: n/a

Skills:
Acrobatics (Ag)
Athletics (S)
Awareness (Per) +10
Charm (Fel)
Command (Fel)
Commerce (Int)
Common Lore (Int)
Deceive (Fel)
Dodge (Ag) +20
Forbidden Lore (Int)
Inquiry (Fel)
Interrogation (Wp)
Intimidate (Fel)
Linguistics (Int)
- Low Gothic
Logic (Int)
Medicae (Int)
Navigate (Int)
- Surface +20
- Stellar
Operate (Ag)*
- Aeronautica +10
- Surface +30
Parry (Ws)
Psyniscience (Per)
Scholastic Lore (Int)
Scrutiny (Per)
Security (Int)
Sleight of Hand (Ag)
Stealth (Ag)
Survival (Per)
Tech-Use (Int) +20
Trade (Int)
- Armorer
*Can attempt any operate as though it were known due to talent

Talents:
Ambush
Hotshot Pilot
Quick Draw
Rapid Reaction
Street Fighting
Technical Knock
Weapon Training (Low Tech, Las)

Armor:
Chameleoline-coated Guard Flak Armor (AP 4 - all; +1 vs frag blast radius)

Weapons:
*M36 Las Carbine (75m, S/2/-, 1d10+3 E, 60, H, Reliable)
- Reloads x3
*Patu (melee; 1d10+1 I, pen 0; Primitive (Cool)
- Home Materials (+5 to any Fear test)

Gear:
- Turkey Leg (Looks absolutely delicious!)
*Auspex Scanner
*Common MUI
*Combi Tool
Las Cutter
*Data Slate

Aptitudes: General, Agility, Ballistic Skill, Fellowship, Fieldcraft, Finesse, Intelligence, & Tech.
XP: 100/7,650
XP Expenditure:
Characteristic Advances:
- Agility (simple, 100)
- Agility (intermed., 250)
- Agility (trained, 500)
- Ballistic Skill (simple, 100)
- Ballistic Skill (intermed., 250)
- Intelligence (simple, 250)
- Intelligence (intermed., 500)
- Perception (simple, 250)
- Toughness (simple, 500)
- Weapon Skill (simple, 500)
- Willpower (simple, 500)
Talents:
- Hotshot Pilot (300)
Skills:
- Awareness (trained, 400)
- Dodge (known, 200)
- Dodge (trained, 200)
- Dodge (experienced, 300)
- Navigate [stellar] (known, 100)
- Navigate [surface] (trained, 200)
- Navigate [surface] (experienced, 300)
- Operate [aeronautica] (known, 100)
- Operate [aeronautica] (trained, 200)
- Operate [surface] (trained, 200)
- Operate [surface] (experienced, 300)
- Operate [surface] (Veteran, 400)
- Tech Use (trained, 200)
- Tech Use (experienced, 300)
- Trade [armorer] (known, 100)

Description
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 180 lbs
Eyes: Brown
Hair: .Black short curly
Handedness: Right

Personality
Laid back and often too cheeky for his own good, he is mostly tolerated because he is generally harmless and good at what he does.

Background:
Wiremu grew up on the frontier on a planet called Aotearoa in the Pacificus system, a small agri planet. Growing up he had helped with his familys farm, learning to drive and maintain the various vehicles from a early age. Despite learning a lot about the operation and easily being able to take over from his family, he wanted more. Being far out near the outskirts of the system, recruitment drives were far and few between, so it wasnt till he was 18 that he was able to join up with a local regiment, the Chindits.
Although his father would have preferred Wiremu had stayed on the farm, he knew he could hold him, so passed on the family Patu, an old ponamu or jade weapon passed down for generations by the founders of the colony a long time ago.
With his fathers blessing a gift Wiremu proudly strove to do his family and heritage proud, finally joing the 214th Chindits, as an operator. His natural talent for machines and tech, quickly solidifying his position.

214th Indira Chindits:

During a chaos uprising on the prison world of Australias, the 214th, a recently formed unit and only blooded in a few minor engagements prior, proved themselves in the eyes of the Emperor and their peers, by infiltrating and eliminating multiple very heavily fortified strong points, with very little casualties and very little noise, earning themselves the moniker of "Creeping Death"

With his great showing and victory, they drew the gaze of the systems commanders and were sent further afar and into more difficult situations, and although they always succeeded, the causalities started to mount. This continued until the tragic events on Morass, where after a series of unfortunate events led them to be cut off and surrounded. Rescued by Captain Jakkoby of House Aldon, a Rogue Trader.

This started the current relationship between the 214th and House Aldon.

Last edited by DonQwaf on Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:41 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

PostSubject: Re: Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator   Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:14 pm

Rolls
Stat rolls: 9#2d10+20 33 32 31 27 29 30 35 31 27

Reroll - 27
Stat reroll (27): 2d10+20 27 - boooo

Wounds
wounds 6 + 1d5: 1d5+6 11

insanity

Fate point roll: http://orokos.com/roll/570066 = 9 = 2 fate points

Last edited by DonQwaf on Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding insanity)
Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

PostSubject: Re: Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator   Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 10:14 pm

Spendings:
Characteristic Advances
WS + 5 - 500
BS + 10 - 350
Toughness + 5 - 500
Ag + 15 - 850
Int + 10 - 500
Per + 5 - 250
WP +5 - 500

Talents
Hotshot Pilot - 300

Skills
Awareness + 10 - 400
Dodge +10 - 600
Operate - Surface +20 - 500
Operate - Aeronautica + 10 - 200
Navigate - Stellar - 100
Navigate - Surface +20 - 300
Tech + 20 - 500
Trade - Armorer - 100
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator   Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 3:27 pm

There are some things you gotta do still on your PC sheet - choose demeanor, roll fate. Remind me why your XP looks the way it does. I forget how much we agreed on Wiremu should have starting.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator   Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 4:37 pm

XP should look like this: 7,050/0

That is XP available/XP spent. I haven't been able to double check with your aptitudes yet, but so far I see 6,450 spent. That would leave 600xp to spend.

Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

PostSubject: Re: Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator   Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 4:13 pm

Ah sorry!

I think we agreed she would have the XP that Korrea had. but maybe i didnt update it, because i also vaguely remember you saying everybody should be at X xp.

so now i dont remember and am confused lol
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator   Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 1:09 pm

1) GOALS need a lot of work. Remember that I am primarily basing XP rewards off of fulfillment of goals and in depth RPing.

2) Your Intelligence buys were off; you only have 1 aptitude for Int, so it came out to 750 rather than 500.

3) Agility buys... you power-gaming summabitch. lol reinds me of Dexter in Vampire.

4) Operate Aeronautica is off. Even though you can attempt to fly anything as though it were known, when it comes to XP buys, you must purchase from rank 1 as normal (RAW). So this is 300 rather than 200.

5) You started with Navigate surface at known as an operator. So, you need to purchase trained before you can jump to experienced. So that will be 200 for trained and then 300 for experienced. I will go ahead and add the Trained for 200 and let you decide if you want to go to experienced after all is said and done.

6) Added a profile for a patu.

Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

PostSubject: Re: Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator   Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:09 am

1) I have always been bad a goals haha. i will try think on it!

2) I may have read it was int and tech? But i cant remember and dont have the book here so all good!

3) Haha i mean he is a driver? he needs agi for driving and if he has been driving a long time it makes sense? It does give me an idea for a goal though lol

4) Ok thats fine!

5) You mentioned i had 300 left? If that includes all the modified changes you made, then i will use that final 300 to keep experienced Navigate surface.

6) FUCK YES! Love that bonus to fear as well. You did some research haha.

Sorry for being slack!
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator   Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 10:22 am

Word. It's all good. I took forever to get to this. I think he looks good to go.

I definitely looked up Patu and figured it needed to have a bit of home with it.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator   Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 6:19 pm

Christmas Gift:

Apply XP now and you will find your item sometime during gameplay. Merry Christmas.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator   Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 2:46 pm

Nik, remember that we are using the W&G Reload rules. So your gear should include x3 reloads and no actual ammo stats.

Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

PostSubject: Re: Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator   Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 7:22 pm

Ok so 200xp for christmas and 150 for birthday?

So plus 350xp?

Taking my total to 800
Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

PostSubject: Re: Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator   Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 8:59 am

Right. Spendings.

Operate - Veteran + 30 - 400 - Weaving through the tight streets in a big truck taught him a thing or too.

Dodge - Experienced +20 - 300 - Having been shot and shot at a few times he has realized to use his smaller size to better advantage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator   Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Wiremu Raukawa - Operator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Community for Gamers, by Gamers :: Play-by-Post Gaming :: The Emperor's Bastards - Only War (Game Thread) :: The Emperor's Bastards - Only War (PCs)-
Jump to: