A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AbstractCloud1

AbstractCloud1

Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia Empty
PostSubject: Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia   Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 2:15 pm

Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia 1435686335525
Less weapons, more utility implements than shown. And for now, less armor than shown as well.

Name: Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 or Cessia
Sex: Female
Homeworld: Research Station: Port Wander
Divination:”Trust in your Fear” (Per +5, Phobia (Agoraphobia))
Background: Adeptus Mechanicus
Role: Sage
Demeanor: Analytical, Studious.
Text Color:#339900
Goals:
- Organic Tissue Augmentation and Enhancement: Install more personal Cybernetic Augmentations (Long term?)
- Xenobiological Cybernetic Experimentation: Discover chemicals, excretions, or bodily mechanics that can be incorporated into future Cybernetic or Bio-Augmentations for both Cessia and the Bastards (Long term)
- Relational Enhancement Protocol: Find a place of respect within the Bastards/become a valued member of the regiment. (Medium Term)
- Chemical Substance Experimentation
: Craft/Discover 10 unique Chemicals/Drugs/Poisons (Short term) Current: 0

WS: 36
BS: 32
S: 23
T: 32*
Ag: 37
Int: 54***
Per: 39
WP: 26
Fel: 28
Inf: 37
*Denotes purchased upgrade

Wounds (Critical): 7/11 (0)
FP: 2/3
Movement: 3m/6m/9m/18m
+++
Insanity: 0/100
Corruption: 0/100
Mutations: -

Carry Capacity: 27kg
Lifting Off the Ground: 54kg
Pushing/Shoving Limit: 108kg

Skills (known skills in bold):
Acrobatics (Ag)
Athletics(S)
Awareness (Per)
Charm (Fel)
Command (Fel)
Commerce(Int)
Common Lore (Int)
- Adeptus Mechanicus
- Port Wander
- Tech(+10)
Deceive (Fel)
Dodge(Ag)
Forbidden Lore (Int)
- Mutants
- Hereteks
- Demolitions
- Eldar
- Orcs
- Tyranids (+10)
Inquiry(Fel)
Interrogation (WP)
Intimidate (S)
Linguistics (Int)
- Techna Lingua
- Low Gothic
Logic (Int)
Medicae (+10)(Int)
Navigate (Int)
Operate (Ag)
Parry (WS)
Scholastic Lore (Int)
- Medicae (+10)
- Tech (+10)
- Chymestry (+10)
Scrutiny (Per)
Security(+10)(Int)
Sleight of Hand (Ag)
Stealth (Ag)
Survival (Per)
Tech-Use(+20)(Int)
Trade (Int)
- Chymist (+20)

Talents:
- Mechadendrite use (Utility - Allows use of Manipulator, Medicae, Utility, and Optical Mechadendrites)
- Weapon Training (Solid Projectile - Can use weapons within this class)
- Ambidextrous
- Archivator (When making Scholastic or Forbidden Lore tests using recorded information of any sort, can reroll 1 failed test with a -10 penalty. Tests to perform research or find Information in these circumstances take half the usual time)
- Adeptus Xenos-Biologis (This character is well versed in the practice of medicine and the study of alien biology. As such, they do not suffer the typical -20 penalty to operate on xenos with which they have a related Forbidden Lore skill. If they do not have the appropriate Forbidden Lore skill, they still incur the -20 penalty. For example, a character with Forbidden Lore (Tau) will still suffer a -20 penalty when attempting medicae on an Ork.)
- Total Recall (Mental conditioning or cranial augmentation enables the character to record and recall great amounts of information, effectively granting them a perfect memory. The character can automatically remember trivial facts or pieces of information the character might feasibly have picked up in the past. When dealing with more detailed, complex, or obscure facts, such as the exact layout of a defence network, the GM may require a successful Intelligence Test to recall the information.)

Traits:
- Mechanicus Implants (Cranial Circuitry, Cyber-Mantle, Electro-Graft, Electoo Inductors, & Potentia Coil)

Special Abilities:
- Pursuit of Data (Whenever a research station character reaches rank 2 (trained) in a Scholastic Lore skill, she also gains rank 1 (known) in one related or identical forbidden Lore skill specialization of her choice.)

- Replace the Weak Flesh (An Adeptus Mechanicus character counts the Availability of all cybernetics as two levels more available (Rare items count as Average, Very Rare items count as Scarce, etc.))

- Quest for Knowledge: In addition to the normal uses of Fate points (page 293), a Sage character may spend a Fate point to automatically succeed at a Logic or any Lore skill test with a number of degrees of success equal to her Intelligence bonus

Armor:
Imperial Robes (Arms, Legs, Body. AP 1) (4kg)
Mechanicus Mesh Armored Vest, Prototype (AP: 4 Body; when struck by a Las-type weapon, roll 1d10. On a natural 10, the shot deals 1/2 damage to the wearer and is reflected back to its point of origin at 1/2 damage)

Weapons:
Autogun (Range: 100m. Damage: 1d10+3 I. Pen 0. RoF S/3/10. 3 Reloads)
1 Frag Grenade (Thrown. Range: SBx3. RoF S. Damage: 2d10 X. Pen 0. Clip 1. Special: Blast (3), ogryn-Proof. 0.5kg.)

Gear:
1 Vial of Sacred Unguents
Clothing (Red Adeptus Mechanicus robes)
Backpack (+30kg of extra carry weight. Full action to remove an object)
Medi-Kit (+10 to Medicae tests)
Dataslate (Has access to Port Wander Sub-Level 8 Security Feeds & Maps)

Cybernetics & Bionics:
Optical Mechadendrite (3 meters long, +10 to all vision-based perception tests. Microscopic viewing, telescopic viewing. Ignore darkness within 40m. Stablight)

Advancement
Aptitudes: General, Knowledge, Tech, Intelligence, Perception, Willpower, Toughness, Agility
List of Characteristic + Skill Aptitudes:
XP (available/spent/Total): 300/5900/6200
XP Expenditure:
Characteristic:
100 XP - Intelligence Simple (+5 Intelligence)
250 XP - Intelligence  Intermediate (+5 Intelligence)
500 XP - Intelligence Trained (+5 Intelligence)
250 XP - Toughness Simple (+5 to Toughness)

Skills:
100 XP - Common Lore Tech (Known)
200 XP - Common Lore Tech (Trained +10)
100 XP - Scholastic Lore Medicae (Known)
200 XP - Scholastic Lore Medicae (Trained +10)
Free Forbidden Lore (Mutants) (Known)
100 XP - Scholastic Lore Tech (Known)
200 XP - Scholastic Lore Tech (Trained +10)
Free Forbidden Lore (Hereteks) (Known)
100 XP - Scholastic Lore Chymestry (Known)
200 XP - Scholastic Lore Chymestry (Trained +10)
Free Forbidden Lore (Demolitions) (Known)
100 XP - Forbidden Lore (Eldar) (Known)
100 XP - Forbidden Lore (Orcs) (Known)
100 XP - Forbidden Lore (Tyranids) (Known)
200 XP - Forbidden Lore (Tyranids) (Trained +10)
100 XP - Trade Chymist (Known)
200 XP - Trade Chymist (Trained +10)
300 XP - Trade Chymist (Experienced +20)
200 XP - Medicae (Known)
400 XP - Medicae (Trained +10)
100 XP - Linguistics Techna Lingua (Known)
200 XP - Tech Use (Trained, +10)
300 XP - Tech Use (Experienced +20)
200 XP - Security (Trained, +10)
200 XP - Dodge (Known)

Talents:
300 XP - Archivator
400 XP - Adeptus Xenos-Biologis
200 XP - Total Recall

Possible Future Purchases:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ordo/Faction/Allegiance: Adeptus Mechanicus Genetors

Appearance:
Body Type: Tall, thin, lanky
Height: 5' 9”
Weight: 130lbs
Skin: Extremely Pale
Hair: Black
Eyes: Hazel
Notable Marks:
Cessia is notable on first glance simply due to her extremely pale skin and her tall, thin body both a side effect of her living her entire life in a space station. However, an even more notable feature is the near mechanical way in which she moves her limbs or walks. All movement is done with exact precision to utilize her muscle groups as efficiently as possible and result in the least overall wear and tear. This of course is all very technical, and results in a range between overly fluid movements and stuttery robotic ones, sometimes in the same action.

In addition, as a member of the Mechanicus Cessia is cybernetically augmented in various ways that are obvious when looking at her, and these are likely what a person would remember if they made it past the skin, height and movements. An optical mechadendrite is usually seen poking out of her robes to examine the surrounding area, and every standard augmentation given to Tech Priests is also present should one look hard enough.

Outfit:
Cessia dresses how most tech priests dress. She cares little for outward appearances and generally wears the red robes of the mechanicus overtop of loose fitting underclothes to allow free movement of her mechadendrite. Her robes are marked by the occasional stain of bleach or blood that has sunk into the fabric and refused to wash clean, evidence of her surgical exploits and the successes of such. The robes also have holes that have been burned into the cuffs of the sleeves and the lower hem of the robe that seem to have been caused by acid burns.

Cessia doesn't own any armor, and thus doesn't have a usual outfit that she would wear in combat. Combat isn't exactly something she is used to by and large.

Personality:
Cessia is a product of her environment through and through. She speaks rigidly and uses technical terminology at nearly every possibility even when such things hamper communication. She follows strict procedures in nearly everything she does, and has most actions boiled down to such a fine science that it borders on unnatural. This also leads her to being extremely inept in nearly all social settings that do not directly involve her areas of extreme passion and obsessive interest. If she isn't avoiding conversation entirely, she will be off to the side and trying not to draw anyone's attention as she quietly monitors the speech patterns of those present to try and deduce a better way for her to present herself. She has yet to succeed.

Should someone be interested in her areas of study or obsession the mechanical facade of over-calculated failed attempts at perfection falls away and Cessia becomes someone who talks very animatedly and can do so for hours on end regardless of whether the person actually understands her studies or not.

Cessia is most at home in a lab or Medicae facility where she can focus on her work to the exclusion of all else. Her bedside manor is absolutely horrible of course, but her treatments are as good if not better than what one would get from any non mechanicus Chirurgeon assuming one can get past the countless offers of 'biological and technological body enhancements'.

Flaws:
Agoraphobia - Fear of open spaces, large public gatherings, etc.
Cessia despises large crowds, and a life in a space station has led her to feel comfort in the small confines of a lab or Medicae or service corridor. She struggles to leave these environments, and does best when she has had time to acclimate to a person in private before joining them out into a public space. The same goes for open spaces, having a reliable point of contact eases the stress that it causes enough for Cessia to generally function normally.

Obsessive – An unhealthy and compulsive preoccupation with something or someone.
Cessia is obsessed with three things. Xenobiology, Cybernetic/Bio-augmentation, and Medicae/Chymistry. While she is versed in the general areas of knowledge all Mechanicus are exposed to, and sometimes can even excel in them should she be required to, Cessia would happily spend her entire life working on simply these three obsessions. She will focus on them to the exclusion of all else, side-tracking missions, ruining conversations, or otherwise allowing them to get in the way of her official duties.

Background:

Last edited by AbstractCloud1 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:00 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia   Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:37 am

OK, overall, sweet layout. I'll address any issues below, we can adjust, then I'll check again. Once it is sorted, we can figure out when your entrance into the game is going to take place.

1) Characteristic Rolls/Wounds
- Look great.

2) Fate Points
- Similar to wounds, list them as 3/3. When you start using them the number on the left will go down until they get replenished. Only when you burn fate does your total number drop. Burning fate is used in really serious/player death circumstances.
- As an aside, under "Mutations" add a spot for "Disorders"; you can list your phobia here: Agoraphobia (minor).
- Sorry, add a "FLAWS" section under Mutations. This is where any disorders/flaws can go.
- Additionally, add a GOALS section. This will be important in hashing out for future xp rewards.

3) Starting Skills
- Security should be bolded/known as it's an Ad Mech Background skill.

4) Gear
- Any item with a rarity of "ubiquitous" Cessia can have (within reason of being available on Port Wander)
- Additionally, you can make three Influence test for items of your choice to start with, but be sure to take into account rarity/quality. This can all be found on page 141 of the Core Rulebook (CRB) for reference.
- Make sure you list the stats/benefits of having an optical mechadendrite (3m; +10 Per based tests; ignore darkness up to 40m; stablight) <-- all that is found on page 183 of the CRB.

5) Aptitudes
- Look good. I can see that you traded your second knowledge for Perception. Also, add "General" just for completeness sake.

6) Starting XP
- All I ask here is that your Available/Spent numbers add up. Lol this throws off players so often for some reason.
- You have 6,000 XP to start with. Bon Apetite/いただきます。

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Hydrako
Senpai
Hydrako

PostSubject: Re: Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia   Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 2:36 pm

Cessia looks awesome. I'm really stoked to see her join the group and explore her "sciences" haha. Rook will be coming to her a lot to get upgrades. I'm gonna have to speak to Jeff about this special ability:

Replace the Weak Flesh (An Adeptus Mechanicus character counts the Availability of all cybernetics as two levels more available (Rare items count as Average, Very Rare items count as Scarce, etc.))

Need to see if there's a way Rook can tap into it since he's a scrounger. Maybe use it as a way to add items to his "stock" lol. As I type this, I can already think of some fun plot lines to pursue!
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia   Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 2:51 pm

You'd have to get on good terms with Cessia and she would have to acquire these things for you. Since you're a scumbag, the Adeptus Mechanicus does not recognize you as a member. How this functions from an IC perspective is that Cessia still has ties to the Ad Mech Organization and thus can benefit from it. You're a perfect Yin and Yang really - Rook with the underground/black market and Cessia with the Ad Mech affiliation.

Abstract - Sage update looks great.

Back to top Go down
Hydrako
Senpai
Hydrako

PostSubject: Re: Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia   Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 3:08 pm

Yea that's what I was thinking. Hopefully he can entice her with the promise of other goods so she can do more and more research in exchange for bionics etc. He sources off the books stuff for her and she sources for him. It'll be a work in progress to make that relationship get off on the right foot. Perhaps even introducing her to the right people on the ship so she can get settled faster.
Back to top Go down
AbstractCloud1

AbstractCloud1

PostSubject: Re: Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia   Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 3:12 pm

There will totally be a ton of different interactions the two of them could have, it'll be really interesting! Considering how bad my influence rolls were to get some more starting cybernetics she's going to be willing to accept any help she can get Razz
Back to top Go down
Hydrako
Senpai
Hydrako

PostSubject: Re: Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia   Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 3:19 pm

*Cue the Koolaid man*

Oh yeaaaaaaa lol
Back to top Go down
AbstractCloud1

AbstractCloud1

PostSubject: Re: Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia   Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 3:23 pm

Here are the advancements I'm currently thinking of taking! I still have quite a bit of XP to spend so this isn't everything. For each of the Scholastic Lore skills I have taken, I also receive a Forbidden Lore (Known) skill thanks to my Research Station homeworld bonus. I am unsure what skills would be considered identical/related to each of the ones I've taken so I need some guidance on that!

In addition, I need to know what Xenos Cessia would have had the opportunity to study/examine enough to gain the Forbidden Lore (Xenos) skill for, as I plan to take as many of those as would make sense given the region of space we're in.

Also! I've added a Future Advancements section on the sheet where I've listed some Talents that I am considering taking at some point, potentially during character creation if my XP allows it.

Total Spent: 4450 so far

Attributes:
850 XP - Intelligence Simple, Intermediate, Trained (+15 to Intelligence)
250 XP - Agility Simple (+5 to Agility)

Skills:
600 XP - Medicae (Trained, +10)
300 XP - Common Lore Tech (Trained, +10)
300 XP - Scholastic Lore Medicae (Trained, +10)
300 XP - Scholastic Lore Tech (Trained, +10)
300 XP - Scholastic Lore Chymestry (Trained, +10)
300 XP - Trade Chymist (Trained, +10)
200 XP - Dodge (Known)

Talents:
300 XP - Archivator (When making Scholastic or Forbidden Lore tests using recorded information of any sort, can reroll 1 failed test with a -10 penalty. Tests to perform research or find Information in these circumstances take half the usual time)

Last edited by AbstractCloud1 on Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hydrako
Senpai
Hydrako

PostSubject: Re: Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia   Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 4:34 pm

These look pretty good. I would pump your trade chymist, dodge, and security a bit more if possible. Give yourself a wee bit more survivability, and really lean into the other two trades/skills.

I'm not sure of the background that Jeff has for Port Wander's fluff, but perhaps Cessia would know a little bit about mutants? With what's happening now, there must have been whispers of their existence in the past. I would assume she'd want to know something about mutants if there's the possibility she can/could study one in real life.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia   Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 4:40 pm

To keep continuity, in the future list the purchase of the Known skill and then the Trained purchase after that. It helps me keep the accounting in order. It took me a second to realize what was happening lol.

Your numbers add up and look good. Let's talk related Forbidden Lores now.

For my records, we have created...

Scholastic Lore (Medicae): An understanding through rigorous study the various systems and operations of the physical human body. This knowledge may be used to diagnose various ailments, or figure out the best approach to rendering medical aid.

Related Forbidden Lore
- Forbidden Lore (Mutants): The study of stable and unstable mutations within humanity, their cancerous influence and mutagenic development over time, and some of the studies and tomes on the topic. The in depth scholastic study of the human body has, inadvertently but inevitably, led Cessia to study the more heinous aspects of exposure to the Warp: mutation.

Scholastic Lore (Tech): An understanding of the technical aspects of the function and workings of machinery (including cybernetics, bionics, digital, and analog technologies). This differs from common lore in that it is a deeper understanding of the Omnissiah's creation, rather than simply litanies and movements to gain functionality. This knowledge may be used to diagnose problems with technology, or for more heretical purposes including attempting to understand the function of xenos technology. Tread with caution.

Related Forbidden Lore
- Forbidden Lore (Hereteks): The study of the not-well understood arch-enemies of the Adeptus Mechanicus. Sometimes known as the "Dark Mechanicus," hereteks are those who have strayed from the path of the Omnissiah, relying on the Dark Gods of Chaos to power their untethered pursuits of forbidden technology. Cessia' hours pouring over books of technological function have hinted at a darker truth hidden to the masses of humanity - even those within the Adeptus Mechanicus.

For Schol. Lore (Chemistry)
Related Forbidden Lore
- Forbidden Lore (Demolitions): The knowledge of exactly what chemical compounds to mix to get the biggest bang for one's buck. This information can prove incredibly lucrative, and extremely dangerous. With time to study, this knowledge can help create an explosive surprise regardless of the environment one finds themselves in.

In addition to that last one, per our House Rules, Demolitions is its own skill and not blanketed in with Tech Use (an attempt at nerfing the all encompassing tech use skill). Details are as follow if you wanted to go that route:

- Demolitions ("New" Skill; Aptitudes: Intelligence/Tech): Demolitions will no longer be covered under the Tech-Use skill. If you want to attempt demo tests, you will need to purchase it separately. Demolition covers everything from laying mines, to defusing bombs, to jerry-rigging grenades together.

Here's the New Talent we spoke of earlier:

- Adeptus Xenos-Biologis (New Talent, Tier 3; Intelligence & Knowledge; prereqs: Medicae (Trained), Forbidden Lore, Xenos (known) : This character is well versed in the practice of medicine and the study of alien biology. As such, they do not suffer the typical -20 penalty to operate on xenos with which they have a related Forbidden Lore skill. If they do not have the appropriate Forbidden Lore skill, they still incur the -20 penalty. For example, a character with Forbidden Lore (Tau) will still suffer a -20 penalty when attempting medicae on an Ork.

Back to top Go down
AbstractCloud1

AbstractCloud1

PostSubject: Re: Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia   Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 5:55 pm

Updated version of the previous post! I think this is all I'll be getting for now, the last 100 XP will be saved for the future!

Total Spent: 5900 XP Remaining: 100 XP

Attributes:
100 XP - Intelligence Simple (+5 Intelligence)
250 XP - Intelligence  Intermediate (+5 Intelligence)
500 XP - Intelligence Trained (+5 Intelligence)

Skills:
100 XP - Common Lore Tech (Known)
200 XP - Common Lore Tech (Trained +10)
100 XP - Scholastic Lore Medicae (Known)
200 XP - Scholastic Lore Medicae (Trained +10)
100 XP - Scholastic Lore Tech (Known)
200 XP - Scholastic Lore Tech (Trained +10)
100 XP - Scholastic Lore Chymestry (Known)
200 XP - Scholastic Lore Chymestry (Trained +10)
100 XP - Forbidden Lore (Eldar) (Known)
100 XP - Forbidden Lore (Orcs) (Known)
100 XP - Forbidden Lore (Tyranids) (Known)
200 XP - Forbidden Lore (Tyranids) (Trained +10)
100 XP - Trade Chymist (Known)
200 XP - Trade Chymist (Trained +10)
300 XP - Trade Chymist (Experienced +20)
200 XP - Medicae (Known)
400 XP - Medicae (Trained +10)
300 XP - Tech Use (Experienced +20)
200 XP - Dodge (Known)

Talents:
300 XP - Archivator (When making Scholastic or Forbidden Lore tests using recorded information of any sort, can reroll 1 failed test with a -10 penalty. Tests to perform research or find Information in these circumstances take half the usual time)

400 XP - Adeptus Xenos-Biologis (This character is well versed in the practice of medicine and the study of alien biology. As such, they do not suffer the typical -20 penalty to operate on xenos with which they have a related Forbidden Lore skill. If they do not have the appropriate Forbidden Lore skill, they still incur the -20 penalty. For example, a character with Forbidden Lore (Tau) will still suffer a -20 penalty when attempting medicae on an Ork.)

200 XP - Total Recall (Mental conditioning or cranial augmentation enables the character to record and recall great amounts of information, effectively granting them a perfect memory. The character can automatically remember trivial facts or pieces of information the character might feasibly have picked up in the past. When dealing with more detailed, complex, or obscure facts, such as the exact layout of a defence network, the GM may require a successful Intelligence Test to recall the information.)
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia   Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 7:26 pm

Looks great. Go ahead and add it to your sheet!

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia   Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:06 am

One final detail, Cessia is not a Magos yet. That is a really high rank and would put you in the upper echelons of the Rogue Trader ship The Hudson when you eventually get there.

Her title should be Artisan or Genetor (even though there is some overlap here ala "Magos Biologis"). I haven't quite decided at what XP point people will rank up, but that will be an eventuality. If she is pursuing the Errant approach, Errant-Journeywoman works for me, or even Artisan-Genetor since she specializes in both those fields. I'll leave it to you.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia   Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia Empty

Back to top Go down

Artisan-Genetor Theta-001 Designate: Cessia
Page 1 of 1