A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Severian Servetus (Inquisitorial Acolyte)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mighty Jim

Severian Servetus (Inquisitorial Acolyte) Empty
PostSubject: Severian Servetus (Inquisitorial Acolyte)   Severian Servetus (Inquisitorial Acolyte) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 7:24 pm

Name: Severian Servetus
Tier: One

Species: Human
Species Ability: None
Archtype: Inquisitorial Acolyte
Archtype Ability:
Inquisitorial Decree: Once per scene, Severian may invoke the name of his former Inquisitor, Cassius Ventaro, to gain +Rank (+1) to an Influence or Interaction Skill test involving a being with the Imperium keyword.
Influence Bonus: +2
Ordo Hereticus: +2 bonus dice to resist psychic powers
Keywords: Imperium, Inquisition, Ordo Hereticus

Objectives:

1. Solve a problem using wealth, influence, or guile instead of threats or force.
  2. Compare the current situation to a far-flung exotic world that you have visited.
  3. Display a symbol of your authority and use it to firmly establish your position in an interaction with another NPC.
  4. Charm or seduce an NPC of noble or high social standing.
  5. Draw an unfavorable comparison between something in the current scene and my time on the Pleasure World Askelphion Secundus.
  6. Shock the conscience of listeners with the indecent details of some petty heresy that I learned of during my time with the Inquisition.

Background (Goal): Vengeance: I have sworn to revenge myself upon those within the Inquisition that have wronged me, no matter the cost, even if it should take my entire lifetime to achieve. [+1 Glory in addition to +1 Wrath when accomplishing an Objective]

Attributes:
Strength 2
Agility 2
Toughness 2
Intellect 3
Willpower 2
Fellowship 4
Initiative 3

Traits:
Shock 3 (Current: 3)
Wounds 3 (current: 3, not wounded)
Wrath: 2
Defence 2
Resilience 3 (+ XXX armour)
Soak 2
Speed 6
Conviction 2
Corruption 0
Resolve 1
Influence 3+2=5
Wealth 1

Skills:
Athletics (str) 0        
Awareness (int) 0
Ballistic Skill (agi) 2
Cunning (fell) 0
Deception (fell) 1
Insight (fell) 0
Intimidation (Will) 0
Investigation (Int) 0
Leadership (Fell) 0
Medicae (Int) 1
Persuasion (Fell) 4
Pilot (Agi) 0
Psychic Mastery (Will) 0
Scholar (Int) 0
Stealth (Agi) 0
Survival (Will) 0
Tech (Int) 0
Weapon Skill (Ini) 0

Talents:
Devotees (attract a mob of “troops” as devotees equal to 2+Rank (3) in number; in this case, nameless low-level gangers and other lost souls drawn in by Severian's good looks, charm, and aura of authority).

Weapons:
Laspistol (D:7+1ED, AP:0, Range:24m, Salvo:1, Pistol, Steadfast)
Knife (D:2+1ED, AP:0)

Armour:
Flak armour (AR: 3)

Gear:
Symbol of authority

Trinket: An Explorator’s journal, strange plant clippings and insects pressed between the pages.

Build Points
Used: 100
Total: 100

Usage:
Str: 4
Agi: 10
Toughness 4
Int: 10
Will: 4
Fell: 18
Ini:  4
Ballistic Skill (agi) 4
Deception (fell) 1
Medicae (Int) 1
Persuasion 10
Talent: Devotees 30

++++++++++++++++++

Handsome, intelligent, charming, and utterly amoral, Severian aspires to wield the power of the Inquisition to satisfy his own worldly desires. His plans have been momentarily delayed after certain modest indiscretions led to his ecclesiastical censure for venal sins too trivial to mention. Temporarily stripped of rank and authority, he has been “sent down” into the depths of this hive city to “atone” and “walk humbly with the Emperor’s children,” etc., etc. Severian takes this set-back in stride, confident that his ascent to power is inevitable and that those who have opposed him will regret it.
Back to top Go down

Severian Servetus (Inquisitorial Acolyte)
Page 1 of 1