A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mara Lamontagne-Singh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Another AKA

Another AKA

Mara Lamontagne-Singh Empty
PostSubject: Mara Lamontagne-Singh   Mara Lamontagne-Singh EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 10:21 am

Mara Lamontagne-Singh Rita-popova-sevika4

Mara Lamontagne-Singh
Pronouns: She/Her
Personal notes/desc: A firm adherent of “life’s short, have fun”, Mara enlisted for the promise of fighting, fucking, and free food; and from basic training on, has not been disappointed.  Her squad leader recruited her and a few others into APE Inc’s security detail (Apes together strong!), promising more of the same but with better pay, and that she did not mind that.  When shit hits the fan, you can count on Mara to face it with crude humor and extreme prejudice, but her greatest asset is her ability to let things go. As a rule, there's little she won't let slide once someone's owned up to and taken their lumps for it.  

STATS
StrengthSpeedIntellectCombat
SAVES
SanityFearBody
WELL-BEING OR LACK THEREOF
HealthWoundsStress
16/163/33/20
Armor points: 7
Trauma Response: Whenever you panic, every close friendly player must make a fear save

Skills: Althetics, Military Training < Firearms

Equipment loadout:
Binoculars, Personal Locator, Short-range Comms, Standard Battle Dress (AP 7, no O², normal speed), Body Cam, Hazard Suit, SMG (with 3 magazines), First Aid Kit, Stimpak

SK 109 SEEKER Smart Rifle (3 mags)
 Range: Extreme
 Damage: 4d10 (Anti-Armor)
 Shots: 3
 Wound: Gunshot[+]
 Special: [-] on Combat Check when fired at Close Range.

Trinket:Male enhancement, shoddy
Patch: “I Like My Tools Clean / And My Lovers Dirty”
Starting cash:180cr
Current cash: 130cr

Rolls
Back to top Go down

Mara Lamontagne-Singh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Community for Gamers, by Gamers :: Play-by-Post Gaming :: Human Resources - Mothership (Game Thread) :: Human Resources - Mothership (PCs)-
Jump to: