A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simplified Rulebooks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
insane935
Senpai
insane935

Simplified Rulebooks Empty
PostSubject: Simplified Rulebooks   Simplified Rulebooks EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 10:48 am

I have been stagnant onto making Khol's requisitions for the new mission. Whenever I did attempt creating his gear, I was getting so annoyed having to change between so many books to the point that I finally decided to use my subscription with Adobe as a first attempt onto fixing such issue. Now it's not perfect and definitely not finalized but at least it's all in one place. I do have the resources to create a new book from scratch with proper corrections, but I'll save that attempt for my desktop. It's already tedious from my phone. Delete too many pages at once, Adobe would run into an error and kick me out, forcing me to start over again. Didn't save soon after deleting some pages, Adobe would run into an error. Moved too many pages during reorganization without saving, error. You get the jest.

Anyways, on the bottom of this post will have the attached link to my Google Drive specifically to this new category. If you have any recommendations or concerns, please let me know.

Google Drive link here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1F22j8HSszS2eih0VHfgA-SmId93ZUyOD
Back to top Go down

Simplified Rulebooks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Community for Gamers, by Gamers :: Rules Galore :: For the GM-
Jump to: