A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now?

Go down 
+5
Solodice
Sylphilis
Azza
bobarctor1977
Iron and Metal
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now? Empty
PostSubject: What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now?   What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now? EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 12:56 pm

I have Space Hulk: Deathwing installed, but the FPS drops during battles (regardless of hardware and game settings) is making it nearly unplayable. I really hope those fuckers get on updating that.

So, until then I have the original Dawn of War loaded up because fuck yeah.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now?   What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now? EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 1:21 pm

Overwatch and Battlefield 1 on Xbox One. If anyone here plays either on Xbox, hmu, because I do not have anyone to play with ATM and miss being able to work as a team...

Probably going to try to work my way through dragon age origins sometime soon. Haven't played it before.

Also a ton of board games, but especially digging the Arkham horror LCG right now.

Sent from Topic'it App

he/him
Back to top Go down
Azza
Senpai
Azza

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now?   What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now? EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 1:43 pm

Battlefront 2 and Battlefleet Gothic at the moment
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now?   What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now? EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 10:15 pm

Havent touched a video game in a while.

Was doing total war 2 and blood bowl 2 last.
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now?   What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now? EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 1:48 pm

I haven't played a video game in quite a while.

Last few games I was playing were Foxhole, Fallout 4, and some GTA Online.

On the RPG front I'm running an Infinity RPG game on the Infinity forums. No IRL games cause I don't have the time for one and scheduling one is a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now?   What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now? EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 3:50 am

Victoria 2. Trying to take over South America as Argentina but between a massive Brazilian population advantage and US intervention its a slow going.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now?   What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now? EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 5:32 am

Divinity Original Sin, once completed i’ll move on to its follow up.
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now?   What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now? EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 11:38 am

I play Black Desert Online like its a job. When I'm not doing that I play Rimworld, which is just a fantastic game. The spiritual successor to Dwarf Fortress, a colony simulator that rolls up every minute detail about a character, animal, etc. Rimworld doesn't go into as much detail but it was all just fluff anyways, and the game still beatifully captures the nonsense that occurred in dorfort.

Also, I've been running through Dying Light with some of the guys, just got into phase two of the game and I am really enjoying Assassin's Creed/Left 4 Dead.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now?   What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now? EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 11:40 am

Murcurie wrote:
I play Black Desert Online like its a job. When I'm not doing that I play Rimworld, which is just a fantastic game. The spiritual successor to Dwarf Fortress, a colony simulator that rolls up every minute detail about a character, animal, etc. Rimworld doesn't go into as much detail but it was all just fluff anyways, and the game still beatifully captures the nonsense that occurred in dorfort.

Also, I've been running through Dying Light with some of the guys, just got into phase two of the game and I am really enjoying Assassin's Creed/Left 4 Dead.

Rimworld is fucking sweet. I love that game, even if I am terrible at it.

Sent from Topic'it App

he/him
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now?   What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now? EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 7:19 am

Mount&Blade: Warbands with the 1257. With rumors of a possible release of Bannerlords I feel that I should try to get through at least some of the many mods I've downloaded for this great game.
Back to top Go down
Threebad

Threebad

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now?   What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now? EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 9:12 am

Bannerlord has been rumoured for release for like 5 years now. I'll be an old man by the time it's out.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now?   What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now? EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 4:04 pm

I've found myself playing Conan - Exiles with a few guys I know. Its a survival type game, a bit like DayZ, Ark and Rust except its a fantasy setting (Conan of course).

I'm on a private server, so not doing PvP at the moment, I'm learning the ropes and exploring. Its good fun with friends as there is a fair amount to do (its in Alpha) on a PvE setting.

Two highlights
- Its got a dong and boob slider
- You can brain NPCs, tie em' up and drag them back to your pain wheel (think the start of the first Conan film where he is pushing the circular stone grinder thing) to make em' your thralls.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now?   What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now? EmptySun May 20, 2018 6:14 am

Carn, that sounds fucking awesome. I've seen ads for that, gonna have to try it.

I know I am extremely late to this party, but I just started playing MGSV: The Phantom Pain (because it's free on Xbox this month) and damn, I understand why it was so highly reviewed. So much fun...still catching up on lots of games (slowly) since I only upgraded to the newest gen of consoles last summer. Been cherry picking older, highly rated titles to save money and make my way through everyone's favorites.

Sent from Topic'it App

he/him
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now?   What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now? EmptyFri May 25, 2018 4:33 pm

About to pick up Bless Online, next highly acclaimed MMO, launches on Monday for Early Access.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now?   What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 7:26 am

Is anyone else fuckin' stoked for Red Dead Redemption 2?

he/him
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now?   What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 11:11 pm

bobarctor1977 wrote:

For the single player? Yes! For the multiplayer? If Rockstar does what they're doing with GTA Online... then no.

Been working my way through the Drake Uncharted Series and some Borderlands 2. Missed the boat on these long ago so I'm playing catch up.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now?   What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 1:07 am

Solodice wrote:
Borderlands 2.

One of my favorite games.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now?   What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 4:32 am

Solodice wrote:
bobarctor1977 wrote:

For the single player? Yes! For the multiplayer? If Rockstar does what they're doing with GTA Online... then no.

Been working my way through the Drake Uncharted Series and some Borderlands 2. Missed the boat on these long ago so I'm playing catch up.

Eh, I never really played MP in a rockstar game, so I'm only worried about the SP anyway. Plenty of game there, usually.

Borderlands 2 is a classic.

Sent from Topic'it App

he/him
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now?   What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now? EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 10:00 am

I would be stoked as fuck for RDR 2 if I had a PS4. As of now, I am just sad.

I am smashing out Diablo II after years of not playing it. Basically, my gaming laptop has decided that it was time to slowly degrade the video card... or perhaps the processor? Either way, new games aren't happening. So, I am stuck reliving the glory days of old games until I can afford an upgraded system.

About to finish Act II though. Fuck you, Duriel!

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now?   What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 5:53 am

I've been starting to play Vermintide and that' is a A Class awesome co-op game!

Just cutting, stabbing, shooting and incinerating Skaven left and right make for a splendid evening. A game it definitely welcome if you're into co-op games.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now?   What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 1:56 am

RESIDENT EVIL 2 Remake for the xb1.
Its gory-delicious.

Ive also been playing neverwinter nights (the first one) here and there. Currently at the end of the second act with a lvl 11 bard.

Jeff, I highly recommend Nvn nights if you stuck with older games. Its Dnd 3.5 core.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now?   What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now? EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 11:31 am

Sylphilis wrote:
RESIDENT EVIL 2 Remake for the xb1.
Its gory-delicious.

Ive also been playing neverwinter nights (the first one) here and there. Currently at the end of the second act with a lvl 11 bard.

Jeff, I highly recommend Nvn nights if you stuck with older games. Its Dnd 3.5 core.

I should try RE2. Never played any of the resident evil games, trying out an old classic could be fun.

Jeff did you ever try Rimworld or play FTL? As someone who gamed for a while on a shitty old laptop, I had a lot of fun with the right indie games. Duskers is also dope AF, reminds me a lot of Aliens.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now?   What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Everyone Else Playing Right Now?
Page 1 of 1