A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox [OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solodice

PostSubject: Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox [OPEN]   Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:48 pm

If anyone is interested in getting their evil on then this campaign might be for you. However, this campaign is very different from your typical rpg. You don't start with a party, you don't have a singular mission, and you're free to do as you please. That's the bare bone basics of a sandbox game.

Also to add another wrinkle in is that you're only allowed to play pre-generated characters with their own goals they are looking to accomplish.

You can see what the current players are up to in the game thread. House rules and how the sandbox works are also located there.

If you would like to join take a look at the character roster.

Current Characters that are taken: Zar Tyark, Weyland Armoth, Archimedes, Herschel Brahe, Christina Halfex

Last edited by Solodice on Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:09 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Need A Player)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox [OPEN]   Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:44 am

Hi,

I would love to try Anu or Herschel. You might have to bear with me if I fumble with it a little, as I'm totally new to PBP and have never played a sandbox game, but I'm very intrigued and it sounds like a great time.

Could probably log on once every day or two at a minimum.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Ian

Herschel Brahe - Q'Sal Magister Immaterial
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox [OPEN]   Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:03 pm

bobarctor1977 wrote:
Hi,

I would love to try Anu or Herschel. You might have to bear with me if I fumble with it a little, as I'm totally new to PBP and have never played a sandbox game, but I'm very intrigued and it sounds like a great time.

Could probably log on once every day or two at a minimum.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Ian

Both really good choices. Anu has been played already but that doesn't matter. I would probably just have you pick up where the last player left off (to keep the that characters story going).

When you've made your character choice just PM me that and we'll get you all set up in the campaign thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MedicMarch

PostSubject: Re: Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox [OPEN]   Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:16 pm

After some research I'd like to take Anu out for a spin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox [OPEN]   Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:51 pm

MedicMarch wrote:
After some research I'd like to take Anu out for a spin.

Oh this will be fun. This character has been played before, but didn't make a lot of progress, so I'll drop you in where he last left off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MedicMarch

PostSubject: Re: Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox [OPEN]   Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:53 pm

Thanks - is there a post history where I can take in the events up til now?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox [OPEN]   Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:54 pm

MedicMarch wrote:
Thanks - is there a post history where I can take in the events up til now?

Sent from Topic'it App

Here you go: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/rpng/alactia-t644.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Threebad

PostSubject: Re: Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox [OPEN]   Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:27 am

Hey there! I'd love to join, I'm especially interested in Dahl, I've loved night lords ever since reading the omnibus.
I'm also interested in Skal Mungrove because who doesn't love a little techno-heresy every now and then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox [OPEN]   Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:55 pm

Threebad wrote:
Hey there! I'd love to join, I'm especially interested in Dahl, I've loved night lords ever since reading the omnibus.  
I'm also interested in Skal Mungrove because who doesn't love a little techno-heresy every now and then.

Sent ya a PM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox [OPEN]   Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:26 pm

Looking for a new player!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox [OPEN]   Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:29 am

MedicMarch and Threebad were contenders! Sad Player attrition bums me out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox [OPEN]   

Back to top Go down

Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1