A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:52 pm

Stubbs be shruggin' his shoudahs and sighs a bit.

"Well feth me, we best be tryin' at least...before he be gettin' too far."

The big man walks ova to tha closest shop ownah and tries his best to start chattin' her up.

"Well hello now, miss. I don't be supposin' you be seein' a big ol techy lookin' boy with red robes and a metal hard on walkin' by, have ya?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:32 am

Bazin enters the club timidly. He glances around and sights in on the runts and Newt.

He finds his way towards them.

"Active scene in here." he remarks casually.

"Don't be eyeing the strippers." Newt tells him with a sly smile.

"Only one Im interested in is wearing all her clothes." he reacts with the same inuendo.
She slaps his arm playfully.

He sighs, "Guess we better start looking for this guy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:06 am

[With Stubbs and Wiremu]

The shop owner, a woman well past her prime with sharp, intelligent eyes, smiles as Stubbs comes forward. "Strangy type'a'talky, big felluh. Dats ohkee, though. Iz ohkee. Red robes, is it? Metal bits? Saw a felluh lookin lookin like dis. He came uh'walky thru here some times earlier. Direction o'de monorail he go. Hope iz helpful."

She holds out her small hands and rubs them over Stubbs. They would have looked childlike were it not for all the wrinkles.

"Interested in some Woozahubbit? Maybe some Trennapop? Fizzes so good, make ya tum tum real bettah. Good for digestion. Good for heart. Good for other parts."

At the last part, the hands moved with uncanny speed to Stubb's crotch and squeezed. "Maybe could get ya to stay fo' some otha home-rememdies, eh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:17 am

Uallachan  glanced over at Nat as they sat at the bar.
"Now that's just a bit pathetic Nat. I'd always imagined it would take a big fecking gnarled old branch to satisfy you. I know Artur falls down in that department, but physician heal thyself. Ever considered that this bystander syndrome you have might be why yer ma got so bored she went off to be an old soak sucking at the teet of the nearest gin joint? At any rate shes better than Bazin's ma. She used to strap him up all in leather and force him to watch while she did the dirty with any object available. And if he was lucky he could clean up after."
"Up for spending the company's credit on drink then Nat? I'm pleasantly surprised."
"You not been listening Ruaidhri. You surely heard the song they sing around the back of mess.
Everyone knows good old Natalie
Useless at satisfying her own anatomy
Her lip dribbles when she's grabbing me
That drink she's waiting on so anxiously"

"I'm getting pretty fecking anxious myself. The mouth is dry and my hand is empty and yet I'm sitting at a bar. Something odd is happening."

The three of them were sitting in a line at the bar and continued to try and get the attention of a server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DonQwaf
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:36 pm

Wiremu nudged Stubbs with his elbow.

"What you think bro...want me to wait outside? huhu. Im sure the tech priest will be fine for a little bit."

He winks at the old lady and starts to slowly edge away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:22 pm

Stubbs be jumpin' a bit at tha 'ol hands o' tha lady. He turn 'is head towards Wiremu.

"Nah, nah, no time fuh tha. Not wit tha boy on tha loose. We need ta be gettin' ta him fast as can be."

Stubbs swings his 'ead back ta tha lady with a big toothy grin.

"Mam, thank ya kindly fuh that there infuhmation. We gots ta be off gettin' ta him though. But I be takin' yo address fuh lata. Mayhaps, I be able ta stop by once we find him...a realllll partay then. He got all sorts o tools ta be usin' like dat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:34 pm

Newt slaps Bazin playfully on the arm, "Watch this." she says as she walks up to a crowded bar and next to an imposing man.

"Hey, you seen that asshole Thran Finn? That bastard owes me money and I need to pay passage." She says, attempting to add some slurred speech in there to appear like she had a few.
The dude looked at her a second, before shaking his head, "Nah lady. I dont even know who you talking about. Get your stank away from me."

She walks back towards Bazin, annoyed that her first attempt failed.

Bazin smiled, "No workie? I guess Ill give it a go." he says.

He walks towards a naked women in a feather boa who was dancing for a few drunkards. Newt watched with trepidation as she leans in close to talk to him. After a second she slaps him abruptly and he wlkas back, a shit-eating grin on his face.

"She didnt know either."

"Uh huh." he replies with arms crossed, an equal smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
DonQwaf
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:39 am

Wiremu laughed as they moved away from the old lady.

"Bro you seem to have a way with the ladies huhuhu!"

He starts heading towards the monorail still chuckling about the brief interaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:59 pm

After waiting what seemed to be an age one of the bar staff seemed to notice them and sauntered over. The first thing they noticed was her height, she was a small woman, the top of her bright pink hair, barely scraping above the bar. The second thing was this aforementioned hair, a sickly sweet pink, and shaped into two large circles on either side of her head. And finally, they saw her uniform. A bright white jacket, that looked vaguely military and lined with pink braid and cut off just below her chest. Two pink braces stretched down her firm stomach to a riffled white dress that descended as far as her knees, where they met her white laced boots. As she reached the edge she stepped up on some kind of ledge and was suddenly face to face with them. At first glance she had seemed too young to be working in a place like this, but closer too, they could see the malicious twist to her lips and eyes that looked like they could shatter rocks. Somewhere in her 20's they would guess.

"No pets allowed" she said to Nat, her voice lilting and musical, "especially two as dirty and bedraggled as these. My advice, find them a bath and then drown them in it."
"I bet you had a pet you loved dearly as a child. A little too dearly maybe? Let it visit all the special places with you?"
"I had a little monkey when I was younger. Still carry the bones about with me actually. Want a toothy skull rammed up your tiny ass?"
"Oooh now you are talking my language. Bring along that box with you and I'll let you stand on it and unzip my trousers."
"A height joke from the runt of every room? Dear me you have me so flustered. What originality, what wit and flair! Somehow I've forgotten the last forty odd patrons in the last half hour alone."
"If I was those forty patrons I'd probably have forgotten you too. Forty into thirty minutes is not a calculation I'd bother to solve."

The woman held out a white gloved hand in which two fingers were out.
"That's my height and me being a whore. Do I dare hope you are going to say something with the vaguest attempt at originality?"
Uallachan paused for a second as he stared back.
"Its so strange but I think you remind me of someone."
She rolled her eyes before sneering back at him.
"Oh I do, do I? Some hairy animal of some kind you were busy rogering I bet."
"An animal? Oh dear lady no. I've just recalled, her picture hung on our wall for years. We celebrated her saints day with special fervor every year. St Lucia."
There was a momentary look of surprise on her face.
"St Lucia? Can't say I've ever heard of her."
"Oh you should look into it as soon as you can."

Uallachan's face was empty of his previous leer, and he was instead looking up at her, his face earnest.
"Your face resembles her so. St Lucia was a wondrously pious woman. Every day, she broke her back delivering the word of the Emperor, spreading hope and salvation to countless worlds. She actually came to our home planet and helped reintroduce His good word and we still venerate her. Sadly, as with all the good and great, she left us tragically young, well before her time."
The Ratling gave a sniff and reached up to dab his eye.
"We have a shrine with her bones. Not her actual bones of course, but the bones she always carried about with her. Some long dead pet apparently. It seems one of them infected her after she pleasured herself a little too vigorously"
"So naturally you built a shrine to those bones."
"Where there is death, there is life.... and then death again."

The bar maid shook her, one corner of her hard mouth tugging up, as she put her hand down.
"That wasn't bad Ruffles. Back again to the sex route, but at least with the smallest shard of originality."
She turned her head to look over at the other two.
"So then, Ruffles, Spot and Deathly Dull, I take it you probably expect some kind of drink or something?"
"Three of whatever is cheap, alcoholic and comes in large quantities"
"Two doggy bowls and a lemon coming right up."

Hopping down from the raised platform at the edge of the bar she moved over to a chilling fridge. As she busied herself, the three looked up the rest of the bar. The section they were seated at had three other bar staff apart from the young woman getting their drinks. All of them were men, but they couldn't have been more different. One of them was huge, a figurative mountain of muscle, that seemed at least two times too big for the bar. His neck was bent to just allow him to move about under the ceiling. Ruaidhri was sure he had seen Ogyrns smaller than him. The second was one he would have more expected in a place like this. An attractive man with long brown hair, and an open jacket over the bare and glistening muscles of his chest, he was leaning over the edge of the bar and flirting openly with three ladies. The last was a thin stick, who stood in the shadows at the back, typing furiously into a data pad. It was hard to see his face clearly, with his large glasses and the neck of his jacket reaching up to touch the bridge of his nose.

Their server had returned while they were still staring, and roughly deposited three frothing tankards in front of them.
"That's dull boring and unimaginative for you there. 60 credits, doggies and doo dah."
Ruaidhri handed over the credit chit.
"One other thing."
"Oh yeah? Shave and a tic bath? I'll call Gori over and he can sort you out."
"More information wise. If I was looking to speak to someone who didn't want to be found around her, who should I speak to?"

The young woman gave him a dismissive look, which she then turned on the other two.
"Ahh. If it will get you mangy pups out of my hair. I might know who you should speak to"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:14 pm

[At Gammorah 6]

The bar maid raised an eyebrow and looked up and down the bar. Apart from the very outstanding individuals Ruaidhri had spotted, the place was absolutely teeming. He had to shout to be heard and vice versa, but the conversation had taken place nonetheless.

She tossed a few empty glasses behind her in the waiting arms of a work servitor. The lobotomized android's hands had been replaced with a large basin with auto-wash functions. Immediately it went to work.

"Tell you what, finish your drink and we can talk later. Show's about to start and you do not want to miss it." She threw Ruaidhri a wink and walked to get a better vantage point on the stage. As her head disappeared below the counter, her arms flew up and she began to scream in joy.

On the stage you can see why. The lights have dimmed to almost complete darkness. Mist swirled and pooled. Figures appeared, but they were so lithe you didn't catch any movement. And then, with the roar of music and screams of ecstasy so loud your alcohol shook, the Felinids began their show...

[Stubbs and Wiremu]

Stubbs and Wiremu make it to the monorail with no issue. As they approach the platform, Stubbs feels something solid pelt into his back. When he turns around there is a group of children some ten feet or so away. Many more now than there had previously been - at least a dozen. The leader, the same boy Rook had threatened earlier, stands with his arms crossed over his chest.

"You back for more, bitch?!" He hollered in his squeaky voice.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:54 pm

The lights abruptly shut off and a roar of drunken cheers fill the club. As the 'clunk' of spotlights brighten the stage Bazin and Newt look at the abrupt lighting in confusion.

Then the felinids come out and dance.

They both stare slack jawed at the sudden intensity.

"Are those-"

"Sure are." he cuts her off.

"Are you sure? How do you know."

"They were in a publication I found in a rubble heap back home. Me and a group of other boys fought over it before each taking a piece and going our separate ways."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:23 am

"Its a bit shit isn't it?"
"At least they are fecking ove..... Emporor's sainted rectal explorer, they are playing another song aren't they?"
"This is what people come here for apparently."
"You know I wouldn't mind if it wasn't crushingly vanilla. Five women who look like cats, sexily dancing. Grand Theologian please, hands off my raging erection. Whats going to happen next? Oh look, one of them licked another..... again."
"So graceful, and yet animalistic. Watch their sexy slinking about. All the important bits are human- just a few interesting cat additions..... Oh yes- its just ears and a tail."

Uallachan was leaning back against the bar, arms propped on either side, his bored eyes absently flicking over the performers. Stifling a yawn, Ruaidhri reached out and took a deep draft before returning his gaze to the show.
"Its the equivalent of those magazines old Henshaw used to hand out back in school. The kinda thing you could take home and ma wouldn't even bother to confiscate. Titillation for virgin ingenues"

The room shook again as the crowd showed their enthusiastic approval for a particular move from the dancers.
"We are here for business rather than pleasure I suppose. No worry about getting distracted here"
"Feck no. Whoever came up with this whole thing is some kind of sexless wonder who sucks their thumb and gets turned on by a dripping tap. I've shit things that resemble actual animals more than this neutered kids show. You remember 'The Menagerie' back on Curragh IV?"
"Felicia's place? Back behind the station and the gasworks? I think I was maybe there once or twice"
"Don't tell me you were that sozzled. She was one with the huge selection of mutants and hybrids. Teeth, horns, warts, fishhook dicks, multiple breasts and hair coming out of every orifice. And that was Felicia herself. Now that was a place that had proper raw sexuality. A place to give you a real exploration of your carnal urges. Not like these pretty pink little princesses prancing about and playing with themselves."
"I have a vague recollection of the place. Was there a lizard person there decked out with mechanical implants?"
"Donatien? Of course. I'd forgotten your proclivities for cold blooded bastards. Give me fire and fury every day."
He looked over at the third member of their group.
"What about you old closed lips? This kinda show excite you? Or is St Natalie the Mute shocked into silence by having to dialogue with anyone other than Artur? I don't think I've heard a peep from you in the last twenty minutes"

Ruaidhri cast a glance back over his shoulder at the bar and the staff behind it.
"Hopefully this won't be all in vain. Might get some information later on."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DonQwaf
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:27 am

Wiremu turns and sees the urchins.

He leans in closer to Stubbs.

"Maybe they will know where rook is huhuh. Or maybe we should just ignore them and ask at the platform....What you think bro? "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:36 am

Stubbs feels the peltin' of the rocks on his back, turnin' ta look at tha kids.

"Shit, tha mothafucka always be knowin' how ta get us in deepa than we be thinkin'."

He crosses his arms and looks ova at tha lil uns.

"We ain't back fuh nuthin' otha than our metal man friend. Case you be forgettin', I bes tryin' ta help ya tha last time. Shittttttt, you ain't be seein' that lil' fetha round have ya? We bout ready to do as much o' mo damage ta him than you lil uns be wantin' ta do. He wastin' time and gettin' in tha way our plans. You seen 'im?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:18 pm

[In Gammorah 6]

For all their bluster and babbling, the truth was that the ratlings did feel something from the show. Whether it be interest, enthrallment, or pure lust, there attention and wills had been well subverted. Sure, they could talk a lot on how horrid it was, but they couldn't pull their eyes from it.

Bazin, on the other hand, had no issue whatsoever. What were some feline abhumans when one had Newt? As he fawned over the only woman who had ever given him the time of day, he noticed someone's head. It wouldn't have been unusual if it hadn't been at waist height of nearly every other patron in the bar. Furthermore, it was right near Ruaidhri. As soon as it was there, it had disappeared.

The significance didn't hit Bazin until after the diminutive figure had hurriedly moved away. Ruaidhri had just been ripped off...

[At the Monorail]

"Fancy man with fancy words, is it? Yeah I seen 'im. I seen 'im up your mums assbutt!" The little guy picks up another rock and throws it. It hits Stubbs right in his chest. "Ha, you like that, bitch?!" He squeaked out of a voice that wouldn't hit puberty for some years.

Stubbs felt the slightest pressure from the attack, like a fig had hit him.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:31 pm

Bazin smacked Ruaidhri on the back of the head.

"Hey! What are you doing? Someone just ripped off someone of their own size."
He begins to move after the wee one that had taken...whatever Ru had to take.
He didn't like the possibilities....

Newt was hot on his heels, not seeing what actually happened, but following his lead nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:43 am

[In Gamorah 6]

Even though Bazin is quick to act, he has trouble keeping up with the...whatever it was. It was just too small and he quickly loses him in the crowd. He stands there among the teeming masses, none of whom seem to notice his chase at all. He and Newt are just two more faces in the dances, writhing throng.
Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:13 pm

Wiremu nudged Stubbs, and leans in whispering.

"Come on bro. Lets just get out of here. These brats arent going to tell us anything. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:06 am

Bazin looked through the crowds without seeing the little one. The weasel had made a clean getaway.
What made it worse was the cacophony going on in the club. It made seeing anything unusual.....difficult at best.

Newt stomps her way back towards the ratlings, pissed off that they had failed to do anything, and a sneaking suspicion of what was stolen.
"You stupid runt! What do you thing your doing? What did they take?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:23 pm

The two Rattlings were throughally unimpressed with the show before them. Compared to the various dens of inequity that normally housed the kind of scum the two generally frequented with, this current pleasure palace was far too clean, manicured and pedestrian in the vice they claimed to pedal. What with Nat's and the barmaids continued silence the two had nothing else to particularly occupy them and so they continued to ridicule the various dancers.

This however was to the detriment of their general awareness and the first Ruaidhri was aware of anything amiss was the slap to the back of his head. He was about to repay in kind when the words 'ripped off' clicked in his head and he saw the small figure disappearing into the crowd. He wasted no time and was immediately on the floor and after the thief. Cognisant and sometime practitioner of the game, in places like this, he knew that speed was of the utmost necessity.
Uallachan was immediately after him and as he passed Bazin, gave the Bastard a hearty slap on his right butt cheek.
"I think that was just how yer ma liked it Bazzy. Said you grew up on the old slap n suck......"

Considering the similar size of their adversary, both Rattlings found it relatively easy to move after them in the crowd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:44 pm

[At Gammorah 6]

The ratlings keep excellend pace with the bobbing and weaving head in front of them. While it maintained its distance, it couldn't lose them. While they didn't check their pockets, Ruaidhri knew instinctively what had been lost. What else could it be? It was for that reason that he kept the scent like a cyberhound. He wouldn't let it get away.

The dancefloor ended at a staircase and he caught site of a diminutive pair of feet hustling up and up. A bouncer as large as the one at the front stood sentinel, staring down at Ruaidhri and Uallachan. Bazin and Newt were still some distance behind, lost in the tumult of an ecstasy crazed crowd.

The mountain of a man with a "Born to Kill" tattoo halted their progress with his girth. He had a mane of hair pulled back behind his head and both arms were out in front of him as if to say, "How can I be of service?" Though, a trained eye like Ruaidhri's knew that his hands were out in case they needed to be used.

Before either of the two could speak, he smiled.

"Boss wants to see you."
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:23 pm

Both Rattlings came to a stop as they eyed the massive bulk blocking their way up the stairs. Ruaidhri watched the small pair of feet moving beyond them up the stairs before turning to look at his blond haired companion.
"A familiar story eh?"
Uallachan spat on the ground before grinning back.
"If I had a penny and all. Lead the prostitute into the whack shack and you get what you expect."
"Everyone seems to want their chance for a squeeze."
"Bend down and prepare to find the body of Roger Ackroyd deep between your bum cheeks."

Ruaidhri turned back to the smiling bouncer.
"Oh ai? The Boss wants to see us? The Boss got anything to do with that little thief running up the stairs behind you?" His voice was calm and neutral but a close observer could see that his expression was sardonic.
Uallachan was absently scratching between his legs with one hand while looking the man up and down.
"Nice tattoo kid. I often thought about getting one myself but when I was born it was pretty obvious why I was gifted to the world. Hospital stopped having live animals in the wards after that."
"Hear you. Ye were born on me ma's hardwood table. No doctor in sight."
"Nor animals soon after"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:04 pm

Bazin and Newt follow the ratlings a few paces behind, unsure what he would do next.

"I guess he saw where they went?" Newt surmised.
Bazin just shrugged in response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:43 pm

[At Gammorah 6]

The bouncer ignored the vast majority of what came out of the Ratlings' mouths. He just nodded and moved aside, taking a felt rope with him as he did. The path was clear for the duo to head up. As for the small thief, there was no sign. Whatever they were headed for, they had found.

[At the Monorail]

"Get 'em, boys!!!" The squad of twelve youths charged at Wiremu and Stubbs. They closed the distance much faster than one would have thought - a testament to their years of navigating Port Wander's streets and crowds. Stubbs has the briefest moment to look back and see that more kids were coming from behind - at least another dozen - and two of them were on their hands and knees just behind him and the Chindit Wiremu...

Rolls I Need:

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:58 am

Moving close before they were separated, Bazin and Newt stood behind the ratlings as the bouncer moved the rope---the high security rope.

"We're with them." Bazin says, as if that was enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:12 am

[At Gammorah 6]

"No, you aren't," the bouncer replied.

Options:

Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:41 am

Stubbs, despite his big' ol self, be seein' that shit comin' frum a mile away. He steps back, lettin' the two groups get nice and cozy wit one another, 'stead of trippin' him up like dey be tryin'.

"Nice try boys....dat woulda been damn funny you be puttin' me on my ass. But I damn well be suggestin' you either give us sum info...or be gettin' on out o' here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:08 am

[Stubbs and Wiremu]

Stubbs' remarkable sense of awareness may have saved him from a fall, but Wiremu was not so lucky. The operator tips backwards hook, line, and sinker. He slams into the ground with a thud. As Stubbs finishes his thought, the rear group of urchins pounces on him like a cat on a mouse.

[Roll Initiative Please]
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:47 pm

Newt was about to protest when Bazin stopped her. It wqas too risky to try and fight it this time.

He leans down and speaks to the "cooks" before they head up.
"A word of advice, dont stand around holding your dicks this time eh?"

He didnt like not being right there with them, but thought it best to wait in the bar while the ratlings did what they could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:34 pm

Ruaidhri glanced behind him as he noticed Bazin and Newt join them. Initially he felt a trace of irritation. The two were neither particularly subtle, or relaxed. Bazin in particular seemed to have a depressive fit on the drop of a hat, and Newt was utterly focused on him, to his and everyone else's detriment. There was also the question of their morals. Bazin had been a keen follower of Toreth as well and Ruaidhri distrusted any Holy Joseph as a manner of course. As with most of the team, he was unsure that the two would be down for any serious acts of moral perfidy.
However it was also true that whoever owned this club had got the drop on them and would doubtless be planning to try and force them into something. And additionally he probably had responsibility for them since the splintering of their group. It might be useful to have them later and Emperor knew where they'd run off too if left on their own.

He gave the bouncer a lopsided smile and shrugged his shoulders.
"These two regulars are with us. If your Boss wants us we come as a two for one deal. I'm not going to presume what the Boss wants to discuss with us but if the two of us provide the skill, these two do the grunt work. Shit is definitely not pretty but what can you do? They'd probably start humping the furniture down there if left on their own."

Uallachan looked up at Bazin's face leaning down towards him and gave him a gentle chuck under the chin.
"Aww Bazzy, the only member of your family I take advice from is your mother. Speaking of, she did say that she spent a lot of time standing around holding your dick."
He looked over at Newt and gave a sad shake of his head.
"Like I've heard of mothers boys before, but being unable to masturbate unless your mother was holding the holy instrument seems to be taking things a little far. Then again she did have beautiful breast milk."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:30 am

[Ruaidhri]

"No" Was the bouncer's only reply. He moved and with a sweep of his gigantic arm began pushing Ruaidhri and Uallachan up the first two steps.

"Boss says you two go, so you two go. Not these two. You don't like that? OK. You can leave."

Options:

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:46 pm

Bazin was about to lunge forward and box the shit out of Uallachan, but Newt stopped him.

"Its just the way they are. Calm down"
She gives Uallachan a look that would freeze his blood...if it wasn't cold already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:23 pm

Ruaidhri took a step up beyond the large arm before turning back to look at the bouncer.
"Someone seems pretty keen to get us up these stairs whatever he is saying."
He continued to look for another couple of seconds with the same relaxed look on his face, before glancing past to Bazin and Newt.

"We'll head on up and see what kind of nonsense is happening up there."
There was still a smile on his face but his eyes were hard as he met the gaze of the other two.
"Give us fifteen, twenty minutes and then assume Korrea protocol. The others will know what to do. Whatever happens we won't be doing a Lysander. Upwards and onwards Uallachan."

His blond partner was grinning broadly at the other two.
"Don't get up to anything I wouldn't...."
He gave Newt a wink before turning to go back up the stairs. His lilting voice carried over his shoulder.
"Turning back I gave a salute,
To the girl, deaf, dumb and nearly mute.
While possessed of that sweet fruit,
Its stink was so acute.
That no longer could I pollute
My wise and lyrical flute.
Leaving her with the mean substitute
Returning from his motherly commute
Unable to ever execute
Unless he could attribute
To her, his mothers hirsute
And moist breadfruit.
A foul future, we cannot refute
Or even attempt to dilute.
Away then we must scoot.
Far from the tragedy of Newt."

Ruaidhri was waiting for him as he finally joined his partner. The red haired Rattling had one eyebrow raised
"'Away we must scoot?' What were you getting a bit lazy at the end?"
"Its all this pacifism. Its disrupting my natural equlibrium. I'm a shell of the man I used to be."
"I'm waiting for you to tie up that hair with a bun."
"Already styling my bum fluff all fancy...."

The two continued up the staircase.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:53 pm

[Ruaidhri]

The Ratlings followed the winding staircase up and up. Finally they come to a landing. There are tables and a balcony to watch the show from up here and they are mostly empty. A few, dangerous looking individuals occupy some seats and barely give the Ratlings a glance.

In front of them is a doorway leading to a large office. A man outside sees them and opens the door, jerking a thumb inside. As the Ratlings move in, they realize that the office is much bigger than they thought. There are couches with random people strewn about drinking, smoking, snorting, and all manner of in betweens. A handful of toughs play various games while another handful stand guard at various location. All were armed. All looked quite dangerous.

In the very back there is a heavy table. Beside it is a small child - a boy. Behind it, in a grox leather chair, sits a large, bald man. He has a Lho-gar between his lips and there is an autopistol on his desk.

"Good evening, friends. Thank you for joining me in my humble abode. Name's Petra."

Picture:

Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:12 pm

The two Rattlings made their way through the doorway and into the office. Taking a moment to glance around at the various occupants, Uallachan gave his balls a scratch.
"Lots of dangerous looking individuals about here."
"Most definitely mo chara. We're a long mile from Fr Cromwell's seminary."
"No need to throw the baby out. That den of evil would spit shag these boyo's raw and then get their mothers to apologise for the inconvenience. And then starve them to death."
"Cromwell was never a man for half measures."
"Bastard deserved to die a thousand deaths. I still curse my tongue for learning anything from him."

The two continued their way towards the back of room, Ruaidhri's face relaxed and Uallachan's twisted up in thought. By the time they reached the desk, the long stemmed black pipes were in already in their hands, filling them with the coarse grains as they eyed the two at the desk.
Popping the pipe between his lips, Ruaidhri nodded at the large man and grinned.

"Best of the evening to you Petra. We heard you wanted to see us. Coincidentally I think your little friend here might have have something that belongs to us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:00 pm

[Ruaidhri]

Petra laughed deeply. He really sold it, and as a result it seemed very charming. When he eventually stopped laughing, he took a few puffs from his Lho-gar. He regarded Ruaidhri for a few moments and then slowly closed and reopened his eyes. He wore a predatory smile, like a dragon regarding a grox.

"How can my little friend have something belongs to you when everything that he has belongs to me? That's quite the riddle."

He leaned forward in his chair and held his hand out. The boy, a disheveled dirty blonde who looked at Ruaidhri as though he was sizing him up for a beating, reached into his pocket and handed something to Petra.

It was the credit chit.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:20 pm

Monorail Platform - Guilt Processionals
[Stubbs and Wiremu]

Round 1

Stubbs was havin' none o' dis shit frum a buncha shit kids. The fact tha the damn chindit been fooled by 'em meant he be havin' some more provin' ta do before tha big man cud be countin' on 'im anytime soon.

"Deys jus' be damn kids..."

He be sayin' as they missed their attempt at pushin' him ova. In a boomin' voice, Stubbs yells out to da rest o' dem.

"Boyz, boyz, you damn well be havin' ta do betta than that. I seen that shit frum a long way away. Now if you don' be hurryin' up ta get yo lil scroungy asses out of dis place right dis fethin' instant...then I be down to dish out dat bit of violence you be askin' fuh. And feth me, it may not be killin' ya, but I fethin' be makin' you wish yous was back wit yo mamas gettin' a nice whoopin' frum dem 'stead of what you gon be gettin' frum me."

He says this all as he pops his knuckles and cracks his neck frum side ta side.

Wiremu had felt himself falling backwards and had cursed his stupidity.
shit kids....
He hit the ground and felt the kids swarm over him.
oh shit...
Thinking quickly he reaches down and grabs the grenade.
Pulling the pin and dropping it beside him, he calls out "SMOKE OUT!"

There's a quick, heavy burn as the grenade fires, causing at least one kid to scream out in pain. It is quickly followed by an overpowering gush of smoke.

The mob of rough children around Wiremu seems to grow absolutely enraged that one of their number was hurt. They completely lose any sense of tom foolery and just start kicking and hitting Wiremu in his exposed face and head.

Wiremu is able to evade some of the first blows, but the rest land resoundingly.

Smoke Lasts: until round 13 starts; everyone inside smoke +10 concealment.
Stubbs - in CC with Mob 1.
Wiremu [-only Blind grenade] - in CC with Mob 2; 2 wounds/2 fatigue/prone.
Urchin Mob 1 - Stunned until round 5 starts.
Urchin Mob 2 - in CC with Wiremu.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:48 am

[Stubbs and Wiremu]
Guilt Processionals - Monorail Platform

Round 2

Stubbs be seein' it in dem eyes of ders, dey be scared as feth. They be knowin' now that dey be messin' wit summin' dey damn well shouldn' be messin' wit. And Stubbs had been givin' dem a shit ton o' warnin's too. He gave dem a chance to get demselves out that places befuh tha hurt be startin' ta happen.

But shit man...deys still be kids. He wuddn' gonna go up der and start punchin' dem or leavin' any sort of lastin' shit fuh them ta deal wit. Kids be kids. And dey damn well ain't got tha experience ta know when dey shud be givin' up. Deys jus' bein' naive and shit.

Stubbs be a bit conflicted inside on what he shud be doin', but damn if dey didn't be remindin' him of hisself when he be a young one, jus' tryin' ta get inta all kinds of trouble. He knew dem. He knew what deys be comin' frum. And he damn well jus' be doin' what deys parents o' at least sumone dey know oughta be doin' ta bad boys.

Stubbs goin' be spankin' dem.

The big man be stridin' through dem kids, partin' tha seas ta get to da leader. The one who be thinkin' he could be a fethin' hero and take down this solid muscle. He gets real nice up and close to tha kid, grabbin' him by his collah as he be tryin' ta slip away. He be beginnin' ta take a knee and put tha lil one ovah it.

The leader, no more than ten years old tops, is easily grabbed by the big heavy gunner. Stubbs lifts him like a light sack of potatoes and gets him ready for his spanking.

Wiremu coughed as smoke surrounded everything. He briefly thought about pulling out his patu, but they were only kids...still...
He shock the thought away and carefully stood up, waiting for the blows to come.

The kicks and stomps pelt at him, but none of them carry the same impact they had before.

The Urchins again kick and hit at him, but they were nothing more than a mere annoyance.

Urchin Mob 1?

Stubbs - in CC with Mob 1; Grappling Mob 1 leader.
Wiremu [-only Blind grenade] - in CC with Mob 2; 2 wounds/2 fatigue.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:53 pm

Bazin sits at a table, and Newt essentially falls into the table next to him.
Now it was all up to Ruaihadri and Uallachan.
"I dont like leaving it up to them."

"Im pretty sure the runt took the credit chit."
"Even after we warned them about the pickpockets.....Notice he never checked in front of us."
"I bet he already knew it."
She takes a deep breath in, "So what now?"
He waves for a scantily clad wench, "Order something nice?"
"How are we going to pay for that? We dont have any thrones."
"Its on the guy upstairs." he smirks.
As they sit and talk, he listens for the name of whoever was in charge of this place mentioned by a patron, having a name would help them get free food and drinks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:38 am

When Petra started to laugh, Uallachan joined in, his own laugh particularly loud and raucous. Ruaidhri just continued to smile while taking gentle puffs on his pipe. The thick nauseous black smoke spiralled in the air above them settling just above head height. His face wore a steady look, like a farmer viewing a field ready for harvest at the start of day and seeing rain in the far distance.

Uallachan ended his laughter a couple of seconds after Petra and after coughing into his fist, glanced over at the dirty blond and gave him a wink, while looking amused about something.

"A riddle eh? If you like those I've got one for you."
He clapped his hands together and leaned slightly forward and waggled his blond eyebrows.
"Here is my tale, honest and true.
Can you untangle many from the few?
One day there was this man and also not a man,
Spotted a bird and not a bird,
Standing all cocky like on branch, and not a branch,
And so he struck back, and did not strike it with a rock, and not a rock."

He grinned as he finished and leaned back again and took a deep draft of his pipe. Ruaidhri waited a couple of seconds before continuing himself his voice calm and relaxed.
"Possession is naturally important of course but that chit still belongs to us. In the meantime, you have graciously asked us to join you up here. Was there something you wanted to ask us?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:06 am

[Ruaidhri]
Gammorah 6 - Guilt Processionals

Petra Previous IC:

Petra waited for Uallachan to finish before turning to Ruaidhri as though he didn't hear the other at all.

"Possession is all that matters, big guy. Otherwise it is your word versus mine. I know I don't have to tell you how little your word means around here. You're the smart one. Clearly." He cast a look at Uallachan followed with, "We all get the lot we are given. Good for you for learning how to speak without drooling.". Turning back to Ruaidhri, "But you're the business man, so you're my guy. Had my eyes on you and your crew since you got to my Guilt Processionals. 10,000 credits means nothing to me. I wipe my ass with that amount every morning. But it clearly means a lot to you. If you want to see it again, I need you to do something for me. That easy."

---------------------------------------
[Stubbs and Wiremu]

Round 3

Stubbs knew his big muscles be able ta be holdin' tha lil' stinka fuh at least a lil' while...least til he be squirmin' out thur. He be continuin' what he be doin' frum tha beginnin'...pushin' the lil' guy ovah his big fethin' knee...raisin' his ham hand up real high like...and bringin' it down firmly-like. Not hard nuff ta be doin' nun tha permanent damage ta 'im....but hard nuff ta be showin' tha lil' one a lesson he soon nevah gun be forgettin'.

"Now damn well, I been tellin' you what gon' happen to ya. You been a damn naughty boy...and you bes' be knowin' I gon be makin' you learn ya lesson."

He be lookin' ovah at tha otha group, their stunned silence feedin' his attempt at intimidation.

"Get a gud look yall...cause each one you boys is next! HA HA"

The big man goes back to work, lettin' all the lil bastard's friends see what gon be happenin'.

WIREMU

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:16 am

[Stubbs and Wiremu]

Round 3 Cont.

Wiremu carefully backs up, making sure he wasn't a target or anymore hits. Just as he escapes the melee, however, the mob rushes to surround him once more.

About 10m between mobs now.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:24 am

[Stubbs and Wiremu]

Without warning the mob of urchins around Wiremu disperse. There are a few yells to one another, but they are hardly understandable, spoken in some deep spacer commoner dialect. The group around Stubbs also begins leaving, but much more slowly as the big man still has their leader.

Their reason for departing so suddenly reveals itself.

"Halt!"

Heavy boots thud against the monorail platform. The figures are hard to make out through the smoke. All Stubbs and Wiremu have to go on is the voice alone.

"By the power vested in me by the Emperor," a deep authoritative voice spoke, "Those responsible for this disturbance are under arrest."

As the smoke begins to clear, Wiremu being closest to the platform, can make out a shining golden eagle on the heavy riot shield of the Arbitrator speaking.

His four friends look equally imposing. As does their cyber mastiff.
Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:05 pm

Wiremu raises his hands slowly, and a grin appears on his face.

"Oh shit sir, just the man we have been looking for!"

His arms staying raised, his hands wave and gesture at the urchins around them both.

"These little shits attacked us sir! We are just looking for our mate, and these kids came up. I dropped the smoke grenade cos i thought that might distract them or draw some attention! Ma mum always said some kids just lose their way, so i didnt hurt none of them. I swear sir."

He gestures his hand over at stubbs.

"He has the right idea. Just a little bit of tough love. My nan said that. She always used to spank us when we was acting up. She was so proud when i joined the guard! A little spanking never hurt any kid."

He pauses for a moment taking a breath.

"But yeah anyways sir, we was just looking for our mate. We arent looking for any trouble. We are with The Hudson sir. Just docked and was doing some work for the captain, when we had to look for our mate. Sir...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:28 am

The four arbitrators move in a flanking position around the smoke which is quickly dispersing into.

The lead arbitrator listened, his eyes slowly moving from Wiremu to Stubbs who still was holding onto the tiny looking child in his enormous arms.

"Your physical altercation with minors not withstanding, you have just admitted to violating Port Wander Wellness and Safety Code 12511 - willful ignition and/or detonation of ordnance allowing smoke, fire, or other hazardous chemical reactions to occur within this space station. You are hereby under arrest."

Sparks briefly traveled around the heavy shock maul he carried in his right hand. The other judges were similarly armed. None of them appeared to be in a friendly mood.

"If you resist, you will be apprehended by force."
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:20 pm

[Ruaidhri]
Gammorah 6 - Guilt Processionals

Uallachan grinned broadly as he rolled the pipe over to the edge of his mouth and bit down on the mouthguard.
“Thank you kindly Petra. Its been a hard road to be sure and filled with many hard obstacles but I got the lot.”
He looked over at his red haired companion.
“Ye gods but they have interesting toilet habits here to be sure. I think I’ll stick to me own tried and true methods. A sharp pointy stick. Tis fit for da goose, gander and the milkmaids master.”

Ruaidhri gave him an amused look before turning back to owner of the building. He had a contemplative look on his face as he responded after his companion.
“It’s true, those credits are something we’d like to see again. And I’ve always been down with doing a little side business, depending on the details of course.
I'm clearly not in your league of course, but I like to look after our interests. What exactly would you like us to do for you?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Today at 1:20 am

Stubbs was bout to be grabbin' the next lil' sucka afta bein' done wit tha leaduh, when he be seein' them all runnin' away. He be knowin' dis rodeo all too well. He be droppin' the lil one. Dat damn smoke nad had dem in tha shit. Deep in tha shit and nuthin' be good happenin' frum now on. Hell even tha lil shit they been teachin' a lesson to jus' be lyin' to duh judges. Damm shame too...sumone we be needin' ta teach dem lil' punks a lesson.

He be droppin' tha leaduh.

"Get on out here boy...you dun wan be gettin' in wit tha law. Best ta jus' skiddadle on out and dun be lookin' back."

Stubbs be standin' and lookin' ovuh at tha judges. Dey def outmatched and feth it never be good to be gettin' in bad wit tha law. Fethin' Wiremu...jus' had ta be goin' on and bringin' attention to dem...Stubbs be shuh he gon lay down a good talkin' ta tha newbie fuh dis shit. Damn shuh.

Stubbs be puttin' his hands up slow-like, knowin' der battle be ovuh. No point it tryin' ta talk a judge outta arestin' them. Deys mind wus set.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   

Back to top Go down

Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7