A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon May 28, 2018 3:19 am

Stubbs be shurggin' his damn big shoulduhs at Artah's decision.

"Dey got grub? Feth, long as dey got drub, les hit it."

The big man was eager to get his grub on hard, but also eager to get out da crowd. Shit man, too many fethin' people in this fethin' Imperium.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon May 28, 2018 8:12 am

Uallachan tapped his forehead with his index and middle fingers towards Artur.
"Atta boy sir. As soon as I saw the signs I knew it would be critical for our mission."
"That's why they fill your pockets with shrapnel sir, firm and positive action."
"Without you sir, we'd still be back stripping for those guards. I'd be showing them that particularly intimate tattoo on my back"
"Inspiring leadership you might say. Something that we can learn from."
"Preach Ruaidhri. On to the mysterious cat people and their various sexy ways."

Uallachan gave Stubbs a wink.
"And don't worry Stubb-out. You stick with me and I'll make sure your mouth will be full at this place. Its a big moment in every little boys life when he finally becomes a man."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon May 28, 2018 11:35 am

Bazin and Newt look at each other.

Bazin was clearly being nervous and timid; Newt seemed a bit more adventurous.
Somehow, they communicated though a simple look.

This sounds off mission

way to be vanillia

Im not vanillia

Yes you are

Fine, Ill show you vanilla

Lets do this.

They nod at each other before Newt says, "Lets go, seems as good a place as any to start."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Azza
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon May 28, 2018 11:39 am

Artur shared a glance with Nat - the ratlings praise had him worried. It was nothing - he was sure it was fine. He glances around the collected Bastards again Yeah, fething wonderful

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DonQwaf
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon May 28, 2018 7:03 pm

Wiremu followed the squad, taking in all the sites. It had been too long since he had been off ship.

"Im with you boys. Lets get some real food!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon May 28, 2018 9:26 pm

Stubbs be laughin' long and hard afta tha ratling Ula be speakin' up.

"Shoot boy, I done worse for less. Who here hadn't be havin' to grease some wheels in them times?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azza
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Wed May 30, 2018 2:13 am

Artur holds his hands up walking towards the board thinking he spoted something of interest

" 'old up ladies an gen's 'hink our boy is a "known entity."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Wed May 30, 2018 12:33 pm

Uallachan's grin was wide as he looked up at Stubbs.
"You surprise me Stubb-out. I didn't see you as someone who blew a merry tune to get ahead. You'll have to tell us some tales. I'd say it took quite a lot to fill that mouth of yours. The whole smorgasbord of botwurst and sauerkraut? Still though I reckon you've got some competition."
He glanced over his shoulder at Wiremu.
"Neo here says he wants real food and if he is anything like his grandfather he'll have the place sucked dry before we have the chance to find our seats."

Ruaidhri had stopped when he heard Artur.
"A known entity sir? That could complicate our asking about him in public ever so slightly"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azza
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Wed May 30, 2018 12:50 pm

Artur looks at Rhudi and put his finger to his nose before looking back at the notice board pokes his finget at the sections where he noticed the targets name.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Wed May 30, 2018 1:07 pm

Ruaidhri cocked his head to the side as Artur gestured at him. In the context the Corporals signal seemed to indicate silence. He moved closer to investigate the noticeboard himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Wed May 30, 2018 4:23 pm

Stubbs tried ta be stifflin' his laugh, but it bust out all tha same like.

"Oooo boy, we got some tales ta share o' course. But shit, feth me, yalls be takin' the cake I be sure. All yall stories got me crackin' up and the like."

Stubbs be a bit confused til Artur show dat sign. In a low voice, Stubbs be talkin' afta.

"Shit Artur, so we be dealin' wit summin' that be a lil bit off da books huh? Shit though, we take down an Ork army before, what's some criminal?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Wed May 30, 2018 4:24 pm

The board beeps shyly at Artur's interaction. The notice Artur was referring to enlarged. Grand official Arbites lettering scrolled across the top.

WANTED FOR QUESTIONING

Below the headline a not unattractive man's face appeared. (Picture this as just the bust -chest/face)

Just below the picture read:

If you know the whereabouts of Thran Finn, immediately contact the nearest Arbitrator or Arbites Control Station. He is wanted for questioning in relation to a number of thefts, smuggling operations, and inciting a riot. Conspiring with, or aiding and abetting this man will be dealt with swiftly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Wed May 30, 2018 9:15 pm

Stubbs took a closa look at tha board, noticin' the picha this time.

"Feth me and blow me sideways, our man be lookin' good. But I don' be likin' tha heat on him. Arbites out tha ass. And only good Arbites is a...well...one that be far way from me, that's bout right."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Wed May 30, 2018 11:27 pm

"Is that him?" Newt asks inquisitively.

Bazin shrugs "I dunno. I just need to know who and where to shoot."

Whoever he was, Art was interested, and he had gotten the ratlings to calm down long enough to notice it as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Azza
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Wed May 30, 2018 11:39 pm

Artur frowns and glances at Stubbs

"Ai'n t' crim I be worryin' bou' Stubb's me la'. Jus' don' fancy a runnin' figh' w' t' Arbies when mos' o' us are jus' packin' spi' an' testicles."

He thought about it though - the 10k should get them well equipped - he thought it might be needed as a persausion tool for their target, but he seemed like a survivor and that gave them more options.

"Righ' 'ere goes we keep on as we 'ad been. Ru n' Ulla ye 'ave poin' eyes peeled lads, Throne know's we ain' 'at subtle - Arbies prob 'av a team on us, bein' t' recently freed 'ardened criminam elemen. Wiermu ye' 'ave rearguard - same deal eye's open."

He looks at the rest of the squad "Dis cat people place is still our destination so 'less gi' goin'"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Thu May 31, 2018 10:23 pm

With the call being made, the grunts did what they did best - followed orders and didn't ask too many fething questions. At the end of the day the Bastards of 7th company, 7th platoon, 7th squad were some of the hardest mother fethers in the galaxy. When the NCO said move out, that's exactly what they did.

They ignored the four eateries at the intersection and moved out. It wasn't hard to find Gammorah 6. At least, it didn't appear to be. With the Felinid show on signs were posted on almost every corner. Some were gaudy holographic ordeals while others were simply paper and glue. But they were easy enough to follow - especially for a group used to reading incorrect maps in horrible weather with Orks strafing them.

Vendors seem to hug to every main avenue. But beyond them you steal sneak peeks and glimpse of life behind the signs. Small, poorly-lit alleyways led off to domiciles where locals ate, drank, and gambled with one another. Children ran around and screamed and giggled. Some had dingy huts while others made legitimate homes out of what they had available to them. What was clear was that life thrived on this station, and regardless of their lot in life or the chances they were given, humanity hung on.

It wasn't long before bright pink neon lights assaulted your senses. From the outside, Gammorah 6 looked like any strip club any of you who had been to one previously had been in. Four concrete walls, two stories high, and bright gaudy lights announcing its presence.

There was a somewhat lengthy line, heading from the door to around one of the sides of the building. A tough stood at the entrance. He vetted people, letting most inside but denying others. He stood at least six foot four inches, solid muscle, built like a brick shithouse and meant to be imposing. He was ushering in another group as you approach: 4 women and 1 man. They eagerly go inside as another group just behind them - two single men, are turned away.
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:21 am

The place was similar ta back home. The busy streets with vendors sellin' their wares, the sidestreets full of life and vigor. It felt like bein' back home fuh a change. Everywhere tha big guy looked, it be lookin' good. Once they reach tha place, Stubbs smile was damn near impossible ta get off his face.

Stubbs saw the line and let out a whistle.

"Shit yall, it be lookin' hoppin' up in this piece tanight. Huh, but shit we be needin' da females ta help us be gettin' in it look like."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:15 am

Ruaidhri and Uallachan both leaned in to look at the poster and then turned away.
"Looks like a bit of dick."
"A dick our man Stubb-out wants to get his lips around though."
"If we've enough time, I'm sure Atur will give him his bit of pleasure, Emperor knows its been long enough"

The two followed the rest of the group, keeping a sharp eye on their surrounding. While some of their attention was on any potential threats, the two Rattlings were alive to the potential possibilities for profit that such a place might entail. Where there were people there was always something to gain.

Ruaidhri considered the line in front of the strip club and then considered their group.
"Might be an idea to split up the group. Probably won't want all of us to get inside"
Uallachan made a face and then caught Ruaidhri's eye looking over the poor housing up the dingy side streets and he smiled.
"Some of us might stay out here and... keep a watch out for trouble"
He looked over at Stubbs.
"Just tell them how willing you are to satisfy all takers and patrons and I'm sure they'll let you in for free."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DonQwaf
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:09 pm

Wiremu nodded to artur and moved to the rear of the group, taking up rear guard position.
As they moved through the crowds he kept his eyes open and though about the new squad.
Two very chatty ratlings. A monster of a man who could obviously hold his drink. A no nonsense NCO who he could understand only half the time.
He was with an interesting squad. But every squad had their own interesting people. He knows some other guard battalions would have looked down on the penal units.
Shit, half his family had been in trouble with the arbites and law at some time or another. It was like being around family.
Hell, the tech priest even reminded him of his uncle pango. Greedy as fuck, always out to get what he wanted.
He hadnt been gone long enough to miss his old squad, but he was looking forward to seeing these bastards in action.

Arriving at the location, turned scanning around them as the others sorted the plans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murcurie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:04 am

Karsith had never been in a place like this. Where he'd grown up, they'd barely had the tech to service their guns and equipment, and after that it'd just been guard, prison, guard until he died. Everything in this port, from the pavement to the people, were all new to him. He gawked at every augmented human, fancy rifle, fresh food, and every other piece of civilization he'd missed out on in his homeworld.

As he walked, lost in the technology, he finally realized he hadn't been paying attention for over an hour. Coming back to reality, he noticed the situation they were in. "So take the chicks and a couple guys and head in, the rest of us can go do other stuff, look for food and equipment and such. I saw a few people selling food on the street back there that smelled real nice. And if we wanna make payments of less than the whole chit, we're gonna needs more cred sticks yeah?"

Karisth moved a braid from his face with the flick of his head. "Lemme, Ru, Ualla, an Rook head off in search of some decent equipment, and let Stubbs and Wiremu head off in search of cred chits. Three tasks done in one tasks time, yeah? Efficancy." He shrugged, feeling very intelligent to have thought out a whole plan like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:33 am

Stubbs hadn't been hearin' the noise from the chainsword wieldin' kid fuh a long ass time. He perked up at the sound 'o his voice, almos forgettin' that he be here.

"Damn, son, that ain't a bad idea at all. Feth me, Wiremu, you up for it? Long as Artur be good wit it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DonQwaf
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:57 am

Wiremu turned back towards the squad after scanning the crowds.
"Yeah cuz. I'm all good man. But how we going to pay for them if they have all the credits?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azza
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:10 pm

Artur nods with a grin

"Jus' righ' lad. Keep 'hinkin like at an' ye migh' climb t' dizzyin' 'eights. Not ba' idea tho Karsith me lad. Righ' 'eres t' plan - everyone bar me is goin' in t'start wi, while I see 'bout splittin' money up. While yer in try 'an ge' some useful info boys an' gels a'ight?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:44 am

Bazin didnt like that idea at all.

I think the best way for anyone to get in is by the antics of the ratlings. They'd be the best ones to sweet talk their way in. Karsith and Stubbs look like they'd be on some sort of shore leave and eager to spend the thrones on that kind of entertainement."

Newt chimed in with another thought, "We're all wearing the same BDU's, its going to be easy to tell that we're all from the same place.'

He thought for a moment, he had another idea, but he knew Art wouldn't like it.

"Theres always a ton of back alley gambling dens in places like this. Perhaps the ratlings could manage to bring their luck to gaining some extra thrones to play around with? Maybe provide some more deceptive clothes?"

Feth, this was like imperial spying and shit. He just wanted to shoot the traitor and go home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:17 pm

Stubbs keep standin' there wit his dick in 'is hand. Lookin' round for the final call on what be goin' ta happen.

"Shit man, I dunno. We ain't be gettin' in easy ta this place. They be lookin' fuh women. And prolly not Guard women...no offense Nat. Shit ya'll let's be lettin' the ratlin's get sum."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azza
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:41 am

"Ain' no 'arm in askin" he nods for the Ratlings to join him and walks up to the door ignoring the queue and any side glances he might be getting.

"Hi, dere, was wonderin, if ye could 'elp me out?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:30 pm

Ruaidhri cast Karsith a glance when the berserker spoke up. Getting off alone would be a good chance to get on the search for their secondary objective. He wondered if this was in the others mind. Truth be, he hadn't said a word about it since they had made their deal. He didn't think it was likely though that he had forgotten about it. The prize was large on either side. He was content to be patient. No one revealed what they were actually looking for until they had some idea of the game they were playing. And they knew nothing yet.

He looked over at his partner and gave him a look as Artur moved up.
"Guard style mo chara"
Uallachan curled his lip.
"You want me to strip naked and start shifting the ground too? Why don't I fertilise your whole flock of dirt ugly sheep too."
"You finished?"
"Oh I'm no where near finished. Just wait till we get inside."

The two followed and took up position either side of the corporal. They looked up at the doorman and waited on his response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:56 pm

The boulder of a man looked at Artur with one eyebrow raised. He crossed his large arms over his barrel chest and slightly raised his chin, allowing him to look down at the NCO.

"I highly doubt that, but what did you have in mind?"

He cast a quick glance toward the ratlings and then focused back on Artur.

+++

Meanwhile, it takes a while, but the other Bastards waiting to see how things are unfolding begin to realize that Rook is nowhere to be seen. In fact, they don't remember seeing him after deciding firmly to come to Gammorah 6.
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:16 pm

Stubbs be lookin' round, left ta right, a bit of a worried look be on his face.

"Uh...boys...where Rooky at? You damn well know we can't be lettin' him get up ta his own shit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DonQwaf
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:37 pm

Wiremu looked around.

"Huh. Sorry boys i didnt see him leave. Is that a bad thing?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:56 am

"Fething shit." Bazin says, "I bet that asshole found some more children to threaten."

This provoked a ship elbow from Newt.
"Ok, he pissed you off, we get it."

He wrinkled his face and turned back to the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Azza
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:34 am

Artur smiled his best up at the bouncer

"So me 'an me squad 'ere. We jus' back from keepin' da Imperium safe from greenskins - an our new CO, fine mine if'n I do say so, 'es givin' me an' me squad some RnR - now we would like t' waste as little as possible, so could I set up a tab fer t' squad so we can 'ave a bitta fun fer a few hours before we go back t' preparin' t' fight?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:04 am

Ruaidhri and Uallachan gave the bouncer smiles as well.
"As the corporal says, we've worked ourselves to the bone for the Emporor's glory and we were looking for the right kind of place to spend some money. A quality establishment. Some place that stands out from the dross and fills us with memories for all our lonely nights ahead."
"As soon as we saw this place, we knew we had found what we were looking for. I'm told there's no other place even worth sniffing at. Might as well burn our money as like go elsewhere."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:03 pm

"Well, this is definitely the place to do that," the bouncer responds to the ratlings. He looks back to Artur. "We appreciate your service, but business is booming and the place is already near capacity. If you want to get in as is, it's going to be 200 thrones a head. Tonight is ladies night, so if you have a woman with you they are free and your cover drops by half. Two women for one man cuts the cost entirely."
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:21 pm

Stubbs looks 'round and sees the two ladies dey got wit dem.

"Feth me boys, we gots da ladies covuhed, les get someone who be needin' it bad in thur and get ta partyin' it up!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:20 pm

Stubbs waited for a reply to his suggestions, but feth it, he had ta be goin' ta get the techy boy. Shit, summone be needin' ta watch ova his ass. Specially afta how he be treatin' dem chillins. Shit, man, who knew what type of shit he be gettin' his shit into.

Shit.

Stubbs be lookin' round tryin' ta catch a glimpse o' the boy, knowin' he prolly been gone too long by now.

"I be goin' ta look fuh Rooky boi. He damn well shouldn't be left all alone like. I be goin' now so anyone wanna be followin', keep up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DonQwaf
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:59 pm

Wiremu didnt like the idea of splitting up.

Of course the tech priest has already made that decision.

"Wait up cuz. I will come with."

He turns to Artur.

"If we cant find em we will be back here in 30."

Catching up with Stubbs he slaps him on the back.

"Lets go bro. Does the tech boy always do shit like this??"

As they moved off, Wiremu made sure to check all the landmarks and signs around them so they could make it back easily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:18 pm

Stubbs was damn glad for the company. He still be feelin' a bit off since bein' in tha civilian life. Good to have summone a lil more good wit it.

"Shit yeah, les get sum. Ol' Rooky be a damn pain sumtimes, but he a good guy ta have in a fight. We jus' gotta be shuh he ain't gonna blow dis shit ta feth."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:28 pm

Ladies Night

[At the Gammorah 6 Entrance]

The bouncer looked down at the Ratlings with a shrug. "We appreciate your service, but business is booming and the place is already near capacity. If you want to get in as is, it's going to be 200 thrones a head. Tonight is ladies night, so if you have a woman with you they are free and your cover drops by half. Two women for one man cuts the cost entirely."

[With Stubbs and Wiremu]

The odd couple - a giant of a heavy gunner and the unknown Chindit - retrace their steps. There is no sign of Rook anywhere. Vendors call out to them, as do working women from darker alleyways. They could stop and attempt to charm or barter their way for services here, or move on to the entrance from whence they came.
Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:24 pm

Wiremu looks over at the big guy.

"Shit bro, can you see him from up there? This is going to be hard as!"

He looks around again, his glance lingering a moment at some of the ladies in the alleyways.

"...ah...oh...yeah. What kind of shit does that fulla usually get into? From the way people reacted, not good huhuhu."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:42 am

Stubbs keeps his head swayin' from side ta side lookin' for the techie boy...most likely gettin' hisself in ta all kinds of mischief and mayhem. Them words be his favorite ta use. But fuh all tha searchin' and trackin', Stubbs be comin' up emptay. It be a damn shame, since they be needin' all the movin' parts of the team specially since da Sarge be waitin' it out wit da high command.

He shud be wit us.

Stubbs shakes his head and be lookin' down at the Chindit.

"Shoot, I be damn near missin' it all. Can't be seein' him nowhere. Feth me, we ain't gon be findin' him like dis. You good wit people? Butterin' em up and the like? Dey see me and dey already be runnin' usually. Maybes we go an' axe us sum questions."

Stubbs waits before addin'.

"And nah...our man into only one thang. Hisself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:53 am

Newt shrugs, "I guess im with the 'wee ones' in the club then?" she says before moving to stand with them.

She watches the sour look on Bazin's face. She knew he wouldn't like the situation, but they needed to find this guy and getting in was a first step.

"Sorry Baz, gotta be done." she says.

His face doesnt change, "You be careful in there." hetells her before trning his attention to the abhumans,
"Anything happens to her and you may wake up on fire....."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:01 am

[At Gammorah 6 - Entrance]

Nat steps up as well. In front of the bouncer now stand two battle hardened, but not unattractive, women and two ratlings. The wide man must have been a mathematician in another life because he quickly shrugged and gestured to the other doorman to open up.

"Two halflings should equal one full sized human, eh? Feth it. In you go."

There is a moment where Bazin is standing and staring at the Ratlings. He is alone and penniless unless the ratlings want to pay for him to go inside as well...

-----
Credit Chit 10,000 is now in Ruaidhri's possession
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:22 am

Uallachan rubbed his hands together and grinned over at Ruaidhri.
"Finally eh? Time to see exactly what this place has to offer."
His red haired companion was looking over his shoulder at their sudden diminished squad size. Being split up didn't worry him, as snipers, and in life in general he and Uallachan were used to operating largely on their own. The others should be capable of looking after themselves to a fashion. Big lumax's like them shouldn't get too much bother. He was glad he had his hands on the credit chit though, he'd probably find more clean spots on Uallachan's underpants than sense in their heads though.
Their current group though...  

Hearing Bazin speak up, Uallachan gave him a leer and rubbed at the space between his legs.
"Ever since I ran into yer ma Bazin, I wake up every day on fire. Pass it on to you too?"
Ruaidhri was giving Bazin a contemplative look too. When it came to a fight, he had no worries about the pair. Otherwise he combined the worst traits of a lovestruck teen and an old fart at the bar. Emporor knows what he'd get up to out here on his own.

Looking back at the bouncer he indicated  the credit chit.
"I'll pay entrance for sad sack here as well. See if we can't put a smile on his face"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DonQwaf
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:13 pm

Wiremu grins back at Stubbs.

"Only thing im good at talking to is vehicles and thats with my hands. But i guess we can try something huhuhu."

He looks around, looking for potential people to talk to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:31 am

Newt enters alongside the runts with a look of cautious wonder on her face.

Back on Armageddon she had snuck out of the garrison a few times to a local watering hole, but this was nothing like that. That one was a dirty, dingy, spot for scum and hivers. The swill barely passed for human consumption and tasted like grox piss.

In stark contrast, this one was full of all sorts of people; there was hardly room to move there were so many of them. It was dark, but less seedy. The lighting was provided by neon lights, and not by dirty glow-lumes.

"Never been in a place like this," she yell-tells the others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:46 pm

[With Wiremu and Stubbs]

Wiremu looks around and sees a bunch of people randomly going about their days, much as before.

[At Gammorah 6 Entrance]

The bouncer swiped a dataslate reader over Ruaidhri's credit chit and 200 credits came off. He nodded and the doors opened up. Immediately you are hit by a wave of sound. Heavy bass followed and accentuated by warm mids and melodic, crisp high notes greet you. In between was the roar and rumble of the audience themselves, screaming with joy at some unknown assailant.

As the small group walks in, the lights dim considerably. Your eyes adjust, aided by the miles of neon tubing in every color of the spectrum. Some act as floor markers while others have been molded into exotic creatures, words, and signs.

There is a bar to your left and right. Both of them stretch off and around the walls of the place, but end with enough room for a wide stage opposite the entrance. In between is a huge floor for dancing and mingling. Comfortable looking booths and chairs are put out in clusters for people to use. There are two staircases leading up to a second storey with a glass floor. Two more bouncers guard each staircase.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:32 am

"Where do we start?" she adds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:37 pm

Uallachan turned and looked seriously at Newt.
"First things first- we need to get peoples attention. You, me and Bazin will climb up on stage and show everyone what a real orgy looks like. His mum taught me a technique or two that gets him all excited apparently. If that doesn't work Nat and Ruaidhri can pull out their dicks and see who is larger. Once they are all staring at us anyway, I'll draw a picture of this guy on your naked back and then we'll ask them where we can find him. In and out, job done and home in time for tea."

Ruaidhri was looking with some interest at the second story. Guards meant either VIP or something else worth protecting. It would need some consideration.
Turning back to the others he followed on after his partner.

"We don't have the best track record for this but for once we need to be subtle, feel our way in here and see if we can learn anything useful. Newt and Bazin, if you two head over and grab a booth, Nat, Uallachan and I will head to the bar. Lets see if we can get into some conversations- at the moment any local gossip will be important. If the craic is good, steer it around to our fella. Hell his posters are everywhere, a bit of interest isn't too suspicious."
"Yeah one of us might be wanting to ride him"
Ruaidhri shrugged
"This is a place where that would be easy to believe. We're just a bunch of squaddies on shore leave- that shouldn't be too hard for us. Meet up at the booth again in 30 minutes and see what we have then."

Ruaidhri nodded at the two and then turned and moved towards the bar on the right hand side. {I'll leave it up to GM if Nat follows or not} Uallahan and himself shifted past the various hips and legs in the way, until the pair found some bar seats they were able to hoist themselves up on. Sitting at the edge of the bar, they both looked along it, at the various patrons and tried to catch the eye of the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:33 pm

Nat shrugs and follows along with a smile. "Been a while since I was able to get my fingers wet," she says with no context whatsoever as to what that meant. "And a little amasec in the system is good for the soul, my mom used to say. 'Course, she wasn't exactly what you would call mother of the year. Or month. Or day. Feth it, where's my drink."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   

Back to top Go down

Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next