A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Murcurie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:11 pm

Karsith had kept quiet through most of the talk. He didn't care for the ceremony, the praise, or the big picture. He was just keeping it simple, his stuff, their stuff. When his assignment came through, Karsith raised his voice "Yeah I don't care about leaving the eviscerator, long as I can take my knife and sword. Real question is, will there be killing? Unless you want me to stratigially remove some fingers, I don't think I'll be good in chats."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:07 am

Rhone stared hard at Newt. It was the look that he gave before a major ass-chewing. "I thought that was obvious, Newt. Pussy-footing is almost always approved." He threw her a wink and went to get back to it before Karsith piped up.

"Karsith, we all realize that you're young, dumb, and full of bad intentions, but what about the mission gave you the idea that this should require removing fingers? You're going onto a station under Arbites control. That means best behavior. If I need to keep you aboard the ship, I will."

He gave 7th's young berserker a look as though he was contemplating doing just that. "You gonna be a good boy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Azza
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:21 pm

"Aight ye mesrible lot, ya 'eard t' sarge - weapons an' ammo only. Ditch cap badges an' all. We goin' be like Ulla in a convent - in get t' jon done an' outta 'gain 'fore anyone knows wah 'appened."

He looks at Nat

'"If Rhu don' 'av a Triplex make sure 'es got one - it ain' a long las but better 'an nout."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:38 pm

The news about the Long Las was a bad blow. In these past few months, the 7th had begged, borrowed and stole lots of useful equipment and weapons and they had definitely helped lengthen their lives. And now they were being broke back to grunts again.
Ruaidhri's stomach was bilious with the cheap wine from the night before, and he took a swig from his canteen to calm it before glancing at his companion. Uallachan was hiding his obvious glee poorly.
"A whole station under Arbites control? Be just like old times Ruaidhri"
"Old times got us banged up and forced into a penal regiment."
"Exactly. All part of life's wonder. Here we are right now. Enjoying life as we get it."

Ruaidhri was about to retort but thinking better of it, he spat and turned to look at their sergeant. His mind, soured from the night before, was just starting to grind into gear.
"No worries sir. We'll be on our best behaviour. This contact though sir, I take it we are attempting to meet him out of sight of the Arbites? Keep everything on the down low? Are there any other elements we should be aware of? Lots of things grow in the dark of the lower decks"
"It's where you'd typically find us anyway"

At the sound of his name Uallachan turned to Artur.
"It's not the convents you ever have to worry about, but the Bishops Palace, corp'. Those feckers only ever shut up when their mouths are full. Awful big wide mouths they have too."
He moved his hands about shoulder length apart and gestured before giving a sigh and shaking his head.
"No worries about the Triplex though. I've one myself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Hydrako
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:01 pm

Rook stood back up and looked around the machine shop. I have been looking for this place for some time now. I require the ability to commune with the machine spirits once again. I am to disembark at port wander in 5.32101 hours on an information gathering mission. There mission parameters state that we are not to have any specialized weaponry, so I am forced to make do with a sidearm that is less in need of maintenance. I understand that my arrival is an imposition, but if there is any service I can perform to ease that imposition name it. If you require anything from Port Wander, I can retrieve it. Jacjonson snaked over his shoulder and appeared to inspect RICTUS while Rook spoke of deals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:08 pm

Bazin casually moves towards the ratlings, he had some ideas he wanted to work out. Once Artur's attention was elsewhere he leans down and speaks lowly.
"hey, so with the other squads moving frieght, they don't need any of their weapons right? Maybe we can borrow thier shotguns, Las pistols and all that? Or maybe break a bigger weapon to smaller pieces to sneak on board? I don't know. All I know is that without a flamer or the launcher, we're up screwed creek."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:58 pm

The two Rattlings had been filling their pipes, when they noticed him making his way over to them.
Ruaidhri cocked a curious eyebrow at his companion who responded by licking his raised middle finger and using it to stroke his busy eyebrows. The sniper shook his head, formed a circle between his thumb and fourth finger on his right hand and moved up and down his little finger.
He turned back when Bazin reached them and started tapping the side of his pipe, while looking over Rhone's head. His response was an equal murmur.

"Weapons wise we aren't too bad."
"We have ourselves a Triplex and a good side arm. And a pair of Bishop smother'ers"
"But being us, things will get a bit dirty"
"The old brown finger coming back for the third time"
"We'd be up for helping you borrow some shotguns or las pistols. Say maybe we help you with that you help us with a little borrowing of our own."
"The Emporor blessing of a courtesy reach-around."
"Big weapon breaking down sounds interesting but you'd need to talk to oul Rookie. There are many things we can strip, oil, break down and build up again but weapons aren't one of them."
"You think he's talking about sex, but its really just his little model ships."
He leaned in and winked.
"He oils them so it won't hurt when they go ass forwards. Surely that's they whole point?"

Ruaidhri had lit his pipe at this point, and he gave Bazin a speculative look while he gave it a tug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
DonQwaf
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:07 pm

Wiremu had had little chance to meet and chat with the bastards he had meet on the night of the party. They were busy training and he was busy working and training.

As they had approached the destination, he had received a message to report to the the squad.

Having been aboard the ship for so long, he was more than excited for a little shore leave, even if it was still for work purposes. A change of scenery was as good as holiday as his koro* used to say.

He approached the 7th, having remembered the large man he had drank with.
Standing at attention, he saluted the sergeant.

"Sergeant Rhone, Private Wiremu reporting. I have been assigned to the 7th."

He stood, with his kit ready to go. Lascarbine, and a bludgeon looking thing attached to his belt. A Blind grenade also attached to the belt.

*Koro short for koroua = Grandfather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:14 pm

Nitafrong wrote:
Ruaidhri was about to retort but thinking better of it, he spat and turned to look at their sergeant. His mind, soured from the night before, was just starting to grind into gear.
"No worries sir. We'll be on our best behaviour. This contact though sir, I take it we are attempting to meet him out of sight of the Arbites? Keep everything on the down low? Are there any other elements we should be aware of? Lots of things grow in the dark of the lower decks."

"As long as you treat the lower decks like you would Uallachan's under deck, you should be well alert for danger. Specifics haven't been given yet - command, er, well, whatever passes for 'command' on a Rogue Trader vessel is still gathering intel. We wll be given the latest before we make entry onto the Port.

Wiremu wrote:
"Standing at attention, he saluted the sergeant. Sergeant Rhone, Private Wiremu reporting. I have been assigned to the 7th."

Rhone turned to address the Chindit newcomer as he made his way to the squad. "Private Wiremu, welcome to the club. At ease, son. Not sure how you Chindit boys do it, but in the Bastards we don't salute non-commissioned officers. Save that shit for Lieutenant Bishop. Listen up, Bastards. This here is Private Why-rem-yoo. He'll be replacing Yorke for the time being. We probably won't need an operator on a walk-n-talk mission aboard a space station, but he needs to get the feel for the squad sooner rather than later. If you have any further questions, give them to Coroporal Boyd. I'll be with the LT until we rendezvous here again. Dismissed."

++++

[In the Machine Shop]

Artemis' optical enhancements whirred and studied Rook, RICTUS, and JacJonson as Rook spoke. His eyes stayed on RICTUS longer than the other two.

+++Such an amazing tool of the Omnissiah. Tell me, how did an Enginseer, within a former penal regiment no less, come to be gifted with such a holy item? I hope no offense is taken - I am only stating the facts as they are presented to me. It is very rare to see a Omnissiad with such a tool lower than the rank of Electro-Priest or Artisan.+++
Back to top Go down
Hydrako
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:25 pm

Rook stiffened slightly as he recalled the mission. The subterfuge. The betrayal. Automatically he began reciting the events that led to his acquisition of RICTUS, much in the same manner he had in the interrogation by the Lord Commissar.
The mission leading to the acquisition of the Omnissiah axe, designated RICTUS, involved the elimination of a Renegade Tech-Priest, designated Klax. 7th squad was charged with recovering information on an archeo-tech weapon, of godlike proportions, while scuppering anything superfluous to mission parameters. Renegade Tech-Priest Klax was in possession of RICTUS upon his elimination, when heavy gunner Cornelius 'Stubbs' Jackson acquired it. Due to the holy nature of the Icon, there was an altercation between this Rook Malakai and Cornelius Jackson resulting in the Icon's impoundment. Lead Tech Priest Hexon of the Lugnum Sewer Rats cleared the Icon for duty, finding no taint, and assigned it to me as its guardian. Due to later revelations, our mission was flawed and the Commanding Officer of the base was the renegade. His eyes rolled back to their normal position and his voice took its normal timbre as he continued One cannot unmake past miscalculations, but merely ensure they are not made again. I carry this Icon as penance for that miscalculation, for falling to that deceit, and to continue its use in the Omnissiah's work. His work is unending, and so is our pursuit in attaining oneness. his head bowed as he made the sign of the Cog across his chest reverently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:55 pm

[In the Machine Shop]

Tech Priest Demeter craned his head forward, his occular and audio sensors at full reception, as Rook retold the story. Truly it was a magnificent tale, and one that Artemis was not expecting. When Rook mentioned the God Machine, his eyes whirred open to their maximum width. His heavily augmented head moved back inside the hood of his rust-colored and black robes as the story came to its end. Seconds passed as the information was processed and stored.

+++It is truly extraordinary that you are alive. Fratricide, treason, aiding the enemy, and yet here you stand.+++ He strode two steps forward and mechadendrites slowly uncoiled from his back. Two of them moved forward to interface with RICTUS while the third recorded the encounter. His eyes roll back in his head and within a few seconds the mechadendrites retract into his back.

He nodded at Rook. +++Epsilon Klax was no mere Tech Priest. He was a Mech-Deacon. It is clear that this was his and that you have been honest about how you acquired it. The God-Machine, however.+++ If Techna-Lingua ever showed emotion and reverence, Rook was hearing it now from Tech Priest Demeter.

+++Ordinatus. You have strode upon one of the Omnissiah's holiest creations...+++ Eight times he made the sign of the cog over his forehead and his heart. +++Tell me of its glory; tell me of its safety; tell me of its power.+++
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:27 am

Stubbs laughed loudly at Bazin's question to the other bastards about sneakin' dem weapons down thur. It waddn't a laugh to be mean, he just had a funny thought.

"Could you be imaginin' me goin' down thur tryin' ta hide ma 'eavy boltah? HA HA, dat shit be too funny, right?"

He be slappin' Bazin on the back and chucklin'

"But feth me boy, you jus' might be right. Maybe weez be needin' sum moh fiyah powuh. But I mean...we jus' don got out da penal regiment and I ain't hopin' to be gettin' back to one anytime soon. We be doin' this den we need ta be doin' this right."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azza
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:51 am

Artur swung a glance towards Bazin and company, and frowned a sinking feeling in his gut, he wasn't sure if it was because they were probably concocting something stupid to get them all killed or that he wasn't helping plan it. He wasn't used to the dynamic he was going to comment on it to Nat but she had already taken off to sort the weapons out.

His musing are interrupted by the Chindit saluting the Sarge, which was novel in a different way and then he frowned again as his worst fear was made reality, Rhone was leaving the fething 7th Squad to him, he hid it with a wolfish grin to the Chindit

"A'ight Private Wirmeh? Wherem? Wormy? Aye 'at was it. Guess ye'll be wi' us fer are 'ittle dander roun' 't station. I assume ye aren' bein' foisted on us not known' your ass from the butt o' a M36 so just 'member - don' take anyhin' from Rook, don' turn yer ba' on Ulla an' don' stare t' 'ard at Phazes eyes - unless Sarge ye wanna take Phaze wi' you while yer off hob-nobbin wi t' ell tee?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydrako
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:24 pm

Rook's eyes widened as he was informed that 7th had eliminated a Mech Deacon. That is a most unfortunate revelation. That we were party to the termination of one of such high operating priority causes one to lose synchronicity. I shall work to remedy this upon our return from port. His face suddenly broke into a wide smile, To walk the halls of the Ordinatus was a sign from the Omnissiah himself that we are truly blessed. However, he held up a finger as his face took on a distant quality, his mem-coils replaying the moment. Firing the God Machine was as close to attaining oneness as I may ever get. My ears still ring from the blessing bestowed upon me. Its power was divine. Earth sundering sound waves rippled the very fabric of reality. I wept as I watched it wipe an entire horde of Greenskins from existence. It lies rest on Hervara in the care of Hexon. Where it goes next, I do not know. I would hope that it will be studied and its secrets unlocked. I have something in my possession which I found within the belly of the great machine if you would care to see it sometime and offer your expertise?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DonQwaf
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:58 pm

Wiremu immediately relaxes.

"Chur sarge. You cant be too sure with some."

He turns and looks at Artur.

"Corporal."

He listens, running the "words" through his head a few times before nodding.

"Wi-re-mu. easy cuz! And avoid Rook, Ull...? and Phaze? Gotchu bro. Looking forward to working with you boys."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:53 pm

Hydrako wrote:
Rook's eyes widened as he was informed that 7th had eliminated a Mech Deacon. That is a most unfortunate revelation. That we were party to the termination of one of such high operating priority causes one to lose synchronicity. I shall work to remedy this upon our return from port. His face suddenly broke into a wide smile, To walk the halls of the Ordinatus was a sign from the Omnissiah himself that we are truly blessed. However, he held up a finger as his face took on a distant quality, his mem-coils replaying the moment. Firing the God Machine was as close to attaining oneness as I may ever get. My ears still ring from the blessing bestowed upon me. Its power was divine. Earth sundering sound waves rippled the very fabric of reality. I wept as I watched it wipe an entire horde of Greenskins from existence. It lies rest on Hervara in the care of Hexon. Where it goes next, I do not know. I would hope that it will be studied and its secrets unlocked. I have something in my possession which I found within the belly of the great machine if you would care to see it sometime and offer your expertise?

[In Tech Priest Demeter's Machine Shop]

+++Firing....+++ Artemus literally buzzed for a moment with excitement merely at the thought. +++Were your memory coils active during your strides within the holy gift? If so, I would ask for data-interface to witness events as you have.+++

He eagerly awaited Rook's answer. When he heard of the item, he spoke quickly as though it was of secondary importance to actually experiencing the God Machine. In his mind, it was. +++Of course. Bring it here so that we may study it! Of course.+++

[Just to make this interesting, if Rook does decide to jack-into this dude *giggity*, give me a +30 tech use test to make sure everything goes as intended]
Back to top Go down
Hydrako
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:31 am

It would have been a loss of precious data if I did not record what I had experienced. He grinned again, See what I have seen. See what I have done! He brought his arm up and pointed it at the Tech Priest with his wrist flexed to expose the MIU port on his forearm.

+++after the data-interface+++

Once I return from the port I will return with the item for your inspection, but I need to use your facility before I leave. We disembark in 5.11322 hours, and I would need more time to study it with you than that allows. he pauses again before continuing. Is there anything you wish for me to bring back? I can barter for items for you if you have items to trade
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:26 pm

Uallachan looked up at the massive figure of Stubbs standing over them and seemed to be considering something. He popped his unlit pipe in his mouth and gave him a smile.

"You know though, it might actually be possible. We break it down to all its component bits, get ourselves a liberal amount of butter and it might fit. You'd walk a bit funny, well funnier, but we'd have some useful firepower.... You'd be surprised what would fit up there, and hey you'll maybe enjoy it too."

Ruaidhri waited for Bazin's reply and then moved over towards Artur and Wiremu.
"We got some fresh blood Corp?"
He lit his pipe and looked up at the Chindit, smoke shooting from his nostrils.
"I think I recognise you. Didn't you pass out at the shindig we had and end up with a penis tattooed on your back?"
He gave a smile.
"Never a good idea to pass out around these Bastards."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
DonQwaf
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:22 pm

Wiremu look down at the ratling.

"Huhu bro that was legit! Havent had a good booze up like that in ages! No tattoo yet though bro! Maybe next time. huhuhu"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:19 am

Ruaidhri gave him a concerned look.
"Are you completely sure you don't? There were a number of us... watching... and I'm almost 100% certain it was you that 'they' tattooed. It can be difficult to check the small of your back."

His face suddenly brightened.
"Say what- if you lift your shirt up I can check for you now and then you can be sure."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:39 am

Hydrako wrote:
It would have been a loss of precious data if I did not record what I had experienced. He grinned again, See what I have seen. See what I have done! He brought his arm up and pointed it at the Tech Priest with his wrist flexed to expose the MIU port on his forearm.

+++after the data-interface+++

Once I return from the port I will return with the item for your inspection, but I need to use your facility before I leave. We disembark in 5.11322 hours, and I would need more time to study it with you than that allows. he pauses again before continuing. Is there anything you wish for me to bring back? I can barter for items for you if you have items to trade

Artemus lifted his head, optics whirring in and out as he came back to the material realm. The data transfer had been smooth. He had relived the powering up and firing of the Ordinatus as though he was Rook. There was much to review and relive, but he had focused on the important aspects. And through all the joy and grandeur, he could not help but be annoyed... repulsed even.

+++Unsanctified, non-members were allowed to touch the holiest aspects of the God Machine. There are some who would amount this to tech-heresy of the third degree. Blasphemy at the very least.+++

He seemed to let it die there, without waiting for an answer, but he kept his eyes on Rook.

+++ I will grant you access to this sanctuary of the Omnissiah under three conditions. First, you may not enter if I am not present. Second, keeping my sector fully functional so that the Senior Tech Priest Mechanicus does not have to divert his attention to me requires much; there are always times when I could use an extra hand - be prepared for additional duties.+++

He moved back with a quickness that attested to locomotive replacements. +++Third, and perhaps most importantly, I need you to return with the finest bottle of Amasec you can acquire. Lower level simply will not do.+++
Back to top Go down
Hydrako
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:15 pm

Rook bowed his head to Artemus in thanks. You have my gratitude. I would welcome the chance to work in a real place of worship once more. Being stationed with criminals saw my productivity levels drop below acceptable levels. The Heathens do not even let me minister their weapons! I digress though, I will look for amasec while I we are at port and bring it back for you. He paused for a moment before adding, Do you have anything I can use as a bargaining tool? Anything would be a boon at this time. I am ill-prepared to barter given my...previous station. He made the sign of the Cog on his chest and waited for Artemus' reply

++++

After his conversion concluded, Rook made his way to a workbench and placed the hellpistol on the smooth polished surface. His concern was the grip and weight of the gun. he needed to mold it to fit his hand better and redistribute the weight. With the help of Jacjonson, he filed edges, molded grip pads, and adjusted weight ratios. When he was finished he sighted down the weapon to examine the modifications, and in his professional opinion he had achieved something akin to....nothing. The weapon felt almost exactly the same. He would have to try again when he brought back Artemus' amasec. With an irritated exhalation he held up the weapon for Jacjonson to grab and hurried back to his quarters to fetch Jeevs before making his way to the squad for departure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:26 pm

+++I have nothing that I am willing to part with, Malakai Rook. Think of this as a test of your resourcefulness. From what you have shown me, I have no doubt you will be able to make this happen.+++

The shop offered Rook some excellent space and lighting with which to work. However, sometimes all the light and space in the world cannot make the machine spirits bend to one's will. Artemus Demeter had since gone back to his work station - three tall cogitator stacks in which he moved to and fro, jacking in to various parts. Every now and again he would give orders and servitors would move out into the hallways or deeper into the hidden guts of the corridors that the workstation lead to. Apparently there was no rest for the wicked.
Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:10 pm

Wiremu laughed again.

"Cheers bro, but dont worry. Im sure as! Thanks for looking out though!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:39 pm

Bazin replies to Uallachan,
"Ya, a triplex is fine for you. But all I have is the heavy laspistol. Id feel much better with my own triplex or a shotgun at least, and maybe a few hidden grenades?"

Grenades may be a bit much, but Bazin felt they might be necessary, and some smoke grenades could be priceless in this mission.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DonQwaf
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:55 pm

Wiremu glanced over at the other person talking to the other ratling. Ullachan.

"Shit man, you fullas dont waste time do you! You expecting trouble there or sumin?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:30 am

Stubbs laughed and looked ova at the newbie.

"Shit, man, we always be gettin' in ta summin'. We can't even have a nice walk wittout summin' bad happenin'."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:52 pm

[On the Bridge]

"Docking imminent, Lord Captain." The Master Helmsman looked back towards the commander of the frigate. Nearby, his nearly identical brother and Master of Ordnance stood at attention. Being that they were about to dock at a friendly port, his job was relatively easy. Lord Captain Jakkoby Aldon sat regally in his command throne. He waved his hand.

"Take us in, Mr. Vayle."

The large ship moved in. Port Wander filled every window in the expansive bridge. The station was relatively new by Imperial standards, established in 917 M40. Massive turrets littered its external surfaces. Some of which, even now, trained on The Hudson. Inside, artificial gravity kept people on sure footing. But as the generations ticked on, the population had outgrown the space station. Even now, construction projects were underway to expand. As such, the port existed more as a living city than a simple waystation. That, of course, meant that it came with the same positives and negatives of such a place.

Ancient hydraulic arms reached out to grasp onto the frigate. There were slight clunks as contact was made. Power cables stretched out into the void and sunk into The Hudson's sides, feeding the ship with additional atmosphere and electricity so that it needn't rely so much on its own plasma reactors while docked.

Captain Jakkoby stood and thanked his staff for a clean approach. "Brothers Vayle, the bridge is yours." Both brothers stood and saluted and the Captain and his small retinue made their way down.

[At the Disembarkation Zone]

Arsmaster 1st Class Koale was waiting for you as you filtered in. Long before you had made ready to depart, already having been given your orders, and made your way down unit by unit. When you get to the staging area, Rhone is waiting for you.

He is short and seems slightly frustrated. "Listen up. Just got word that I am staying aboard the ship on this one. L-T and I have some shit that needs to get done, and we are going to see it through. Corporal Boyd, that means 7th squad is yours. Remember, this isn't Hervara. Don't get crazy. Just get your man. We don't have any pics of him, but Thran Finn is known to operate in the under sections of the port. Not exactly Lawless, but definitely Law-Light from the latest intel. We are on need to know, but this guy has intel that the Captain needs. It's also need-to-know - but it should be in the form of a data-stick he carries on his person. We have been authorized 10,000 credits to buy that data from him."

Rhone hands Artur a throne-credit stick. "Captain was very clear that Thran isn't too be injured, but we do need his intel. So keep your cool if things go south. Hey, we're Bastards, we can be creative. Since you are disembarking on the lower levels, 7th squad is taking the lift down. It will link up to an entry point closer to your objective."

Nearby 1st and 2nd squads were looking as clean as you had ever seen them. Armor and boots had been polished, sidearms and shotguns cleaned and holstered, and they stood in tight formation ready to act as honor guard. It was an odd thing seeing so many former penal guards looking so clean. They would stay up here and enter with the Lord Captain atop the higher levels. Some looked over at you and smirked.

Rhone waited for any questions.
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:44 pm

Stubbs punched in the mag of manstopper rounds into his trusty hand cannon, which he'd had for as long as he could be rememberin'. He makes sure the other mags are hidden from view but as easily accessible as possible in case things went south. He does the same with the two knives he always carried in case things got up close and personal.

The big man sighed and let his mind wander a bit. It be the first time in sum time that any of them had been somewhere that waddn't a warship, warzone, or the bowels of hell. A place...with ordinary people....goin' bout their ordinary lives...gettin' things done that didn't necessarily always involve killin' people from the other side. Whateva side that be. And feth, that felt strange ta be walkin' into somewhere where shit be normal like. Stubbs haddn't seen normal for a long while and he haddn't eva been expectin' to see it again.

He smiles at the prospect at first and then shrugs his shouldas.

Feth man, I wonda if I even be able ta act normal out there in the real shit no mo. All I be knowin' is how to aim and fiyuh.

He reaches down and makes shuh his boots be tied tight, his zippah be up, and everythang be within reachin' distance.

As he be hearin' that Rhone ain't comin', he sighs again. Rhone be a damn good charma and leader and they sorely be missin' him this day. Mission seemed straightforward and so the big man keeps quiet, lettin' the othas voice their concerns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:55 pm

Ruaidhri gave Wiremu a measuring look, took a long draft from his pipe and then turned to Artur with a nod.
"Sir"

Uallachan waited a long moment for Stubbs to respond, but the heavy gunner was obviously elsewhere. Mostly when the men looked like that their mind only went to one particular place, but you wouldn't know with the big guy. Higher you grew, the less oxygen your brain got. He fiddled about in his pocket before finally finding his tinder box. He bent his pipe in towards the spark and then drew till it caught. Expelling the first noxious fumes around him, he fixed Bazin with a look of interest.

"You've left us with precious little time but sure we'll see. Just to understand the deal- if we get you some of those weapons, you come along with us and have our backs if we end up doing some extra curricular activities? You savvey with that?"

He exhaled the next cloud of black smoke up towards the new speaker.
"Don't worry, your pretty little head about it Neo, I don’t think you’ll be expected to take part.”
He paused for a long second, shaking his head slowly.

“Down on that space station, there are horrors beyond what you can imagine. And don’t even bother to think Neo. I’m talking about your mother being ravaged by a tree. Violently. In every available hole. And you just sit there and eat your ice cream. Serious right? You aren’t even close to it yet.
Down on that space station, is a threat to the universe head and shoulders above anything else. Orks? Traitor marines? ‘Nids? They are like dandruff compared to this.
Down on that space station….”

He took another deep draw before continuing, cracks clear in his voice.
“Down on that space station there is a group of unspeakable evil. They will be singing. They will be dancing. They will be wearing little school girl outfits. They will affectionately touch each other and giggle to excite you. Maybe ten or twelve of them will be there, but that’s not the whole number of course. They’ll be preforming elsewhere…. Spreading their evil.”

He turned up and stared up at Wiremu.
“So Neo that’s why we talk. That’s why we arm ourselves. That’s why we try and give ourselves a chance before the slaughter begins. As the good book says
‘There are things you should take seriously. And then you wake up halfway between a rogering from behind and admiring an albert in front and realize that that’s nothing really. Screw the rules, you are rich in soul’”
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
DonQwaf
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:47 pm

Wiremu listened as Ullachan made his grand speech, waving his hand in front of his face to clear the smoke away.

After he finished, he scratched his temple briefly.

"Well...yeah i guess? There could be some bad shit. But probably not eh? Its just a space station. We make these stops all the time and shits cool."

He reaches down and pulls his green stone Patu out.

"But if shit gets real there, then i know with you ork killers at my back, my Whanau's Patu  at my side and my Tupuna watching over me, everything will be chur!"

He closes his eyes and touches the Patu to his nose briefly before tucking it away again.

"Right boys! Kia Kaha, Kia Toa! Be strong and be courageous!"

He gives a Ullachan a thumbs up before moving off to make final preparations.

=====================

Whanau - Family
Patu - Club
Tupuna - Ancestors
Kia Kaha - Be strong
Kia Toa - Be courageous

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:48 pm

Bazin was about to respond to Uallachan, when he diverted te convrsation into deamonette schoolgirl fantasies.

Bazin double and triples checks his heavy laspistol.

He was upset that no one took part in his proposal to take and sneak some better gear on board. If push came to shove, he would just shove the coward Rook in front. Its not like he lacks in the steel courage department he thinks, thinking again of how he almost died facing down the big mek while Rook and co panicked.

Then, instead of atoning for his folly with an act of good faith, he tried to extort some weapon upgrades. Yes, Rook would make an adequate shield from any oncoming fire.

He suddenly hoped to see some action on the trip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azza
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:52 am

Artur frowned a bit- he worked better on point feeding back to the squad taking command made that more difficult but he sucked it up

"A'ight Sarge, enjoy 'ob nobbin' an' all dat. 7th'll get t' job done ri' an 'andy don' worry bou' dat. We 'av access t' a map o' dis place?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:14 am

Rhone snapped his fingers as though he forgot something and turned to Artur. "Already not having something to kill is fucking up my game. Thanks, Corporal." He reached into an inner pocket of his blouse and retrieved an honest-to-Emperor weather-proof map. A good Bastard NCO knew that in the best of circumstances, Mechanicus technology could fail; a physical map, however, would never let you down. [Will PM Azza the map]

Footsteps behind the bearded patriarch caused him to turn. Sergeant Barriks approached looking almost regal in his polished uniform and armor. Even his dreadlocks had been pulled back and properly tied off behind his head. But no matter how much shine, the face tattoos and steel teeth gave him away for the savage that he truly was.

"The promise of a day or so of R&R and you immediately sell out. I never would have pegged you for the type, Bastard."

Barriks smiled that deadly smile of his. "They said they wanted to best, so what was I supposed to do, turn the new boss down? Besides, your boys are the one's having all the fun. We have to sniff rich asses and look pretty while they get to go down to where the real party's at."

He turned toward 7th squad and winked. "Remember to wrap your ponies before you let them out of the stable, lads. No tellin' what you'll catch on a space station. Worse than the green fungus the Orks gave Rhone."

It was hardly a wonder why Barriks was so popular among the troops. Or why he and Rhone were so close for that matter. The sergeants shared a few more words, grasped forearms, and went on their way. Rhone turned back and looked at the squad once more. He had full confidence you would get the job done.

"Stay frosty, 7th squad." With that, he turned and headed back to Lieutenant Bishop.

+++

The lift was large and used for cargo transport. It took you down for what seemed like too long, but that was easy to miscalculate as the actual size of the ship and the space station were hard for worlders to comprehend. It eventually opened into a large cargo area. A single enginseer was overseeing a dozen or more cargo servitors as they made ready to offload and onload the various goods and supplies that The Hudson would need to continue. Things like oxygen, water, and even food were not necessarily needed as they could all be recycled and made within the ship. However, keeping the morale of a ship up meant more than only providing the absolute basic necessities. Smart captains knew that, and as such, they made sure to bring on the absolutely necessary tools, gear, and supplies and then some.

Third and Fourth platoons would be down here soon, aiding the enginseer in the leg work and it was hard to envy them in that task.

After a few moments, warning lights above a large cargo bay door began to spin. With a hydraulic hiss, it raised. Artificial light flooded in from the space station beyond. Where the cargo hold on The Hudson was almost eerily silent given its occupants, the cargo hub that it was currently connected to was positively bustling with activity.

Laborers moved to and fro. Some piloted sentinel walkers with huge hauler arms, moving large crates and boxes. Overseers called out orders, ensuring that each piece was either stored or transported to the correct spot. Your eyes are immediately drawn to your very first obstacle. Before anyone could move from The Hudson to Port Wander, they had to cross through a customs checkpoint.

Six Adeptus Arbites stood in two flanking groups of three. Between them was a steel barricade that funneled new comers into a line for inspection. One of the Arbites groups had a cyber-mastiff with them which clanked on the steel flooring as it walked the line.

One of the Arbites, a tall man with a hard jaw line that exposed one scar which disappeared under the reflective lens of his riot armor called out: "All personnel disembarking from the frigate HUDSON must pass through the checkpoint. Step forward in an orderly fashion. Any divergences from the law of the Emperor or Port Wander will be dealt with immediately and swiftly. Proceed forward."

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:21 pm

Bazin was not aware that the Arbites would be checking incoming personnel. It gave him some sort of peace that he didnt try to sneak anything in.

He has the feeling that getting caught would have been bad....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DonQwaf
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:42 pm

Wiremu glanced around.

"Shit boys, no need to look so nervous. They just doing their job just like we doing ours. No problems!"

He moves with the bastards and slowly shuffles into line as they make their way up to the checkpoint.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Tue May 01, 2018 6:20 pm

Stubbs be pretty jaw droppin' as he be lookin' round at eerythang that be goin' on 'round himself. It be damn strange ta see thangs from tha perspective of a "free" man. Even though he knew he waddn't be free 100 puhcent, he knew that had thangs gone tha otha way, he damn well waddn't be seein' nothin' like dis fuheva.

"Damn boys, would you be seein' this? Feth me, we at a damn port...and not one that be unda enemy attack that we shuh be dyin' frum...feth me..."

Stubbs be seein' tha Arbites quick and be shuh glad that nothin' too bad be in his pockets. Hopefully, tha knives and tha "meds" get through aight...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Wed May 02, 2018 12:28 am

Ruaidhri scanned the cargo bay, his face creasing into a smile as he saw the hive of activity and the various cargo being lifted and distributed. There would be opportunities here. Anywhere this busy and bustling provided a chance to those who were willing to take it and cute enough to get away without being spotted. He was less endowed than almost any point prior with the Bastards, yes but even the unfamiliar triplex on his back, and lack of grenades couldn't dampen his spirits.
He looked over at  Uallachan was rubbing his hands with obvious glee, his alive with evil intent.

"You dropping a brick Neo? Don't tell me you've never been through a checkpoint before? Just bend down, touch those toes and pray they don't check your togs. You don't want these honourable men to get shit over their hands while they are 'doing their jobs'"
"Don't scare the youngling Uallachan. Poor wee lamb has probably done everything strictly by the book before. You don't have to shiver and sweat so much lil Neo. Just give them that big smile and I'm sure they'll smile back"

He looked up at Stubbs.
"Really does make a change from the normal suicide mission they have lined up for us. Just imagine, beyond that checkpoint are the hoi polloi, rather than the guard. Rumour is that the crowds are lined up behind the gate waiting to be sexed up by those back from the front. The people always did love the 'guard"
There was a trace of bitterness in his voice as he said the last, but his smile remained in place as he approached the checkpoint.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Azza
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Wed May 02, 2018 3:49 pm

Arutr cocked an eyebrow at the Arbites - full fething Arbites not locals- that meant in all liklihood the low downs of this Port might be just as bad as any war zone the Bastards had been in. He also hoped no one was idiotic enough to try and slip something through - he hadn't even lifted his smokers just his knives, lasgun and whisper, he looked back at Nat lugging an M36 and the combat sotgun slung over her back.

He blew through his teeth and looked at the Bastards "A'ight laddies an gents, 'member t' job. Dun be gettin' side tracked by t' sites. An' jus' cause' der ain' no ugly green bastids or stinkin traitors lookin' to pu' a bullit in ye 'dat der ain't somethin' nasty. So suck it up and get through dis' checkpoin' den les' get t' target an' den back t' da a life o' leisure "

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Thu May 03, 2018 7:06 pm

Part 1 - Disembarkation: The Flesh and the Flowers of Death

[Back at the Upper Deck]

Captain Jakkoby entered the disembarkation area with a confident stride. He complimented tech priest enginseers, patted the backs of random staff moving to and fro, and generally gave everyone a solid amount of face time. All the while When he approached 7th platoons 1st and 2nd squads, his face broke into a wide, handsome grin.

"Officer on deck!" Sergeant Barriks' booming voice broke through like a hammer. Immediately the Bastards of both squads snapped to attention.

Captain Jakkoby strode towards them. In his wake was Armsmaster Kaiden Koale, resplendent in his master-crafted carapace, and the stunning woman everyone immediately recognized as being by the Captain's side upon your first viewing of his retinue. He shared a few words and handshakes with the NCOs present, as well as Sergeant Rhone and of course Lieutenant Bishop. He then turned and, with hands behind back, addressed the assembled.

"Bastards of the Hudson, at ease. My, my, don't you clean up well? I can hardly believe my eyes, even though I knew you wouldn't let me down. We have a tough mission ahead of us and I cannot promise that you will all make it out alive. No. No. I'm sorry, but it's true. You see, I have heard that even in your armor, and even with your weapons fully charged, there are enough horrors on this space station to drown the lot of you. Wait, did I say 'horrors?' I apologize. I meant 'whores.'"

His wickedly devilish grin complimented the Bastard's laughter well.

"All joking aside, this is a simple show of force. Sadly, that is all these people respond to. If it is not the Mechanicus, it is the Navis Nobilitae. If it is not the Navis Nobilitae, it is other Rogue Traders. So forth and so on. Before I forget, allow me to formally introduce you to my High Factotum Tali Yanqing. She will be doing most of the talking and if all goes well, we will come away much wealthier for it. For your part, I simply need you to look hard and be ready for anything - mostly having a good time. Can you do that?"

The resounding "Yes, sir" was as crisp and clear as if these had been Cadian Shock Troopers rather than The Emperor's Bastards.

Captain Jakkoby nodded and lead the way to a portal. It slid open with ease. In front of him stood a single Adeptus Arbites officer. Beside him were two men in robes with refreshments beckoning the Captain and his retinue forward. Already, their tight itinerary was being seen too.

[On the Lower Decks]

"Step forward for paper and gear inspections!" The same officer bellowed at the Bastards. Artur led them in. After walking roughly ten meters down a controlled steel passageway, Artur realized this checkpoint was much more secure than anyone had initially thought. Aside from the six arbites and their cyber mastiff, there was an automated turret built into one of the walls. The bulkhead initially blocked it from view, but it would be a rather unpleasant surprise for anyone attempting to storm Port Wander from this point.

There was a large armaglass window with a servitor behind it automatically scanning 7th squad as they walked. It blared out a loud sound and the single entryway into the cargo bay locked shut with a red light above it.

"Contraband weapon items detected. Contraband weapon items detected." Boots calmly stomped to meet you from the other side of the cage-like barrier. Instead of stopping at you, however, they went to the armaglass. The Arbites officer overlooked a data-screen.

"Hudson Crew - lower level - you have not been authorized to board Port Wander with weapons classified at a higher lethality than combat shotguns." His eyes wandered over the Triplexes and M36s in the group. They then settled on Rook and the gigantic Cog-Axe he held in his hand. "And just what in the underhive is that supposed to be?"

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Thu May 03, 2018 11:02 pm

Suddenly, Bazin felt more at ease that he hadn't tried to obtain more equipment.

He silently wondered how Artur was going to handle this....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydrako
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Fri May 04, 2018 11:02 am

This is a holy icon of the Mechanicus, a symbol of the Priesthood of Mars. Holding the axe out at arms length beside him, he twisted the handle a number of times and the axe changed into various tool configurations. It is also a fairly good combi-tool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Fri May 04, 2018 1:11 pm

The Arbitrator looked at Rook and RICTUS for a few, tense, silent seconds.

"That may be true, but it also looks a lot like a heavy weapon to me. And if it is capable of holding a power charge, then it cannot be on the station. Regulations. You can either return it to your ship or check it in here. Otherwise you will not be coming aboard Port Wander."

Roll Results:

Back to top Go down
Hydrako
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sat May 05, 2018 10:55 am

Rook's grip tightened like a steel clamp on the haft of the axe when the Arbitrator saw through his ruse, and the head changed shape once again. He stood for a moment calculating how long it would take to reach his quarters again and lock up the weapon....19.21443...too long. He was tempted to argue with the security man, cursing him and swearing retribution from the Cult for such an affront, but his memorance implant kicked in at that moment and flashbacks to his expulsion from the priesthood came to the fore, everything has a price Enginseer Malacai, and you will pay for your trespasses. Without realizing it, he had started to breath heavily, almost panting like a canid. After a few heartbeats, he had managed to steady his breathing, but the rage at being separated from his two most prized possessions burned hotter than a forge fire within his breast. Gritting his teeth, he managed to hiss Where would you like me check it in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sat May 05, 2018 11:03 am

At this, a port opened near the armaglass and the servitor beckoned Rook to come forward.

"All checked in gear is checked and double-secured by the Adeptus Arbites. You will be assigned a digital key and your gear will be stored here. You must pick up your item here - transportation to other storage areas will not be permitted."

+++

The Arbitrator re-focused his attention on the team members with rifles slung over their backs.
Back to top Go down
Hydrako
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sat May 05, 2018 11:21 am

The pleasure is mine, Rook hissed again as he approached the open port. He handed the Holy weapon to the servitor, and held it for a moment longer when the servitor tried to take it from him. He relented a moment later and let go to rejoin the others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azza
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sat May 05, 2018 11:25 am

Artur glanced at Rook but the mechanicum acolyte seemed ready to comply so he turned his attentuon back to the Arbite and raised an eyebrow

"Righ' so ye've divested a 'oly man o' 'is symbol 'o office - can we move on 'Ate t' 'alf t' tell Cap'n we couldn' do our job cause a ye"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sat May 05, 2018 1:13 pm

The Arbitrator stares at Artur wordlessly. His hand flexes on the grip of his shock maul. Perhaps he is having a hard time understanding 7th's Corporal. Maybe he understood perfectly and simply isn't one for small talk.
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sat May 05, 2018 9:01 pm

Stubbs took up the rear behind tha otha bastards, knowin' he be damn sight wit what he be havin'. It be tense and he be knowin' it tough fuh Rooky ta be separate from his shit. Stubbs knew all too well tha connection ta ya gear. But he knew he be mo than that fuh Rooky boy.

He walks on ova to tha techy and puts a hand on his shoulduh.

"It be aight, yo. Who fethin' knows...you jus' may get lucky like and find yoself a new piece ta add ta tha collection. No sweat though, you good?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydrako
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   Sun May 06, 2018 8:25 am

Rook relaxed a little when Stubbs came over to offer comfort. At least someone was sympathetic to the hurt of being separated from a cherished possession. Thank you Stubbs. It is lucky we didn't bring your heavy bolter. If we had lost that too my internal capacitors would have overloaded, going critical, before showering everyone in hot metal and brain matter. He looked at the gunner and grinned then, You may be onto something there. A new piece would do nicely. Did you bring anything to trade? His grin turned wolfish as he looked back at the Arbitrator and thought of all the goods he could peruse during this mission.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)   

Back to top Go down

Chapter 4: Godless Prophets and the Migrant Flora (IC)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Community for Gamers, by Gamers :: Play-by-Post Gaming :: The Emperor's Bastards - Only War (Game Thread)-
Jump to: