A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ghibilline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solodice

PostSubject: Ghibilline   Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:26 pm

Sylphilis wrote:
Archimedes was puzzled, what did the spy master want him to do.

"And what exactly do you want me to do? It sounds like the psyker is the source of your concern. With such a skilled and violent crew, convincing them to kill him doesn't sound too hard....."
He paused for dramatic effect, focusing on a weakness he sensed.

"Unless of course, you now lack those loyal to you who can get close?"

"Loyalty is hard for me to come by nowadays. With Levantine insulating himself and pushing out the others of the inner counsel it's getting hard to find any loyalty from the crew. Frederick comes first for them. However, you're the outsider. No loyalty to anyone on this ship. One who can get close to Levantine and put him down for good." The figure moves towards the exit, "With Levantine removed I'll have the ear of captain again. Which I can see as being beneficial for you one way or another. That and I deal in information. Traveling the vortex has let me listen in and hear a lot." He turns around, "Do as you please though. If you want to talk further," he tosses Archimedes a piece of chalk, "Mark your door with a circle. I'll find you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ghibilline   Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:35 am

He nodded slowly, taking in all that was asked.

"And how do you want me to remove him? It would be easy enough to kill him, but wouldn't that put suspicion on everyone? more so myself? How do you intend to handle it after that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Ghibilline   Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:23 pm

"Levantine is an accomplished psyker, Astartes. I wouldn't overlook him. As for making sure no one suspects you... well, accidents do happen on this ship from time to time. A bad airlock cycle to a piece of loose machinery. You never know." The figure starts to leave, "Or wait till Ni'iktu. If Frederick wants to accompany you Levantine will be right alongside him. I hear that Ni'iktu's jungle is quite dangerous."

With that the figure leaves Archimedes to his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ghibilline   Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:15 am

Archimedes nods as the spymaster leaves, already formulating a myriad of plans....

Waiting until Ni-iktu sounded the best to him. It would be easier and easier to cover up his death there.

Now it was time to formulate just how to kill him once they were planet side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Ghibilline   Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:09 am

From Archimedes suits chrono it's only been a couple days of travel until he feels the ship leave the warp. That's when one of Frederick's pirates enters the pens and tells the Astartes to follow him to the hanger.

=======================================================================

The Holy Curse's hanger is an odd hodgepodge assortment of voidcraft. There's a half a squadron of "liberated" Fury interceptors, four Valkyries, two Vulture gunships, and four Caestus Assault Rams. Archimedes spots the crown jewel, the Storm-Eagle. He counts around 17 figures moving near the front hatch.

There is Frederick, protected by a light carapace suit, and armed with a plasma pistol and power sword, the Sorcerer Levantine, armed with a force sword and bolt pistol, and some other notable figures:

- A massive man armed with a backpack fed autocannon. He handles the weapon as if it were a rifle to him.

- A bald man with black mirrored goggles and armed with a heavy flamer with extra fuel strapped to his back.

- Another Astartes. His armor is made up of all different marks and colors. His hands rest on the hilt of his Chain Greatsword. There's also enough grenades strapped to his combat webbing that he even gives Archimedes a run for "who can carry the most grenades".

- Lastly a women in full carapace armor, save her head, with all sorts of markings and grizzly trophies marking it. A bolter is strapped to her chest and a power mace clipped to her belt.

She marches up and down in front of the other pirates as they prepare their gear (assault shotguns, flamers, lasguns, and grenade launchers).

"Double, triple, and quadruple check your gear. we don't know how long we'll be down in that jungle. Rumors is it's pretty damn nasty." One of the pirates looks at her "Sarge," then nods towards Archimedes being led up to them.

Sarge smirks at the Alpha Legionnaire strolling up to her, "Ah, my nameless Astartes. You do have one right?"

After Archimedes answer, "Well, I hope you don't mind taking point. That's where Frederick wants you."

Frederick looks and spots Archimedes and then looks at Sarge, "Let's pack it up and roll, Sarge!"

Sarge nods her head, "You heard the boss! Mount up!"

==================================================

Archimedes settles into the Storm-Eagle. It's been ages since you've flown in one but you feel right at home in the passenger compartment.

The Astartes with the Chain Greatsword takes the seat across from you and Sarge takes the seat to you right.

"Don't mind, Wyk. He doesn't have a lot to say... like yourself. You two should get along just fine." She laughs as the front ramp shuts closed.

Wyk just looks straight ahead at Archimedes. His green lenses meeting yours.

[Post any last responses here before you jump over to the Ni'iktu thread.]

[Continued in the Ni'iktu (War Moons of Talax) thread.]

Last edited by Solodice on Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ghibilline   Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:34 am

He was caught off guard by many things going on here. The first was the other astartes in the employ of Frederick.
The second was that he took orders, not from the captain, but this grizzled female.

"My name? Call me Legion if you must call me anything." he tells her. He kept his eye on the astartes the whole while.

Was he loyal? how would he react to the death of the Levantine? What legion didhe hail from? Or was he just another vagrant 'renegade'.....
....that the traitors to their own chapter dignified themselves with such a name left a sour taste in his mouth.

"Wyk eh?" he replies,

"And what is your name? My slannesh-blessed daemonette?" he asked the sarge lady in a charming way. It was the most emotion he had shown in days.

charm test:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Ghibilline   Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:49 am

"It's just Sarge to you like it is everyone else, hot shot."

[She's cold hearted anyways Razz]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ghibilline   Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:35 am

He chuckles at her cold shoulder, "Have it your way sarge."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghibilline   

Back to top Go down

Ghibilline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Community for Gamers, by Gamers :: Play-by-Post Gaming :: Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox (Game Thread)-
Jump to: