A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twitch Streaming TTRPGs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inquisition6

Inquisition6

Twitch Streaming TTRPGs Empty
PostSubject: Twitch Streaming TTRPGs   Twitch Streaming TTRPGs EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:53 pm

I currently run and stream a game on Tuesday nights and I wanted to get some opinions (and a shameless plug, I guess) on how it's laid out and get some constructive criticism. I ran this game as a PbP on the older version of this forum forever ago, at least part way, before life snatched me away.

My twitch channel

There is a video of the last stream below the main window. It should be available for a few more weeks. There was some audio I forgot to mute in the first five or so minutes as I got the players up to speed for the session. It was a RP heavy session so the roll20 screen behind me is blank for most of it and I was too low in the face camera. It's roughly two hours long, by no means do you have to watch/listen to all of it but I'd appreciate any feedback given. Also feel free to stop in and watch if you're super bored, it's usually at 8pm EST on Tuesdays (not the easiest time for everyone to watch, I know).

As I am working on my own setting to get licensed and sold I figure I should build up some kind of a presence out there to promote it. This is just working on something else to build up a name.

Also feel free to smash that like button. I couldn't resist, but follows would be appreciated if you like it/want to help me out. Am I allowed to do a critique request/shameless plug here?

I hope everyone is doing well during all this! Glad to see the community holding strong!
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/ZdQ8wvy
Inquisition6

Inquisition6

Twitch Streaming TTRPGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitch Streaming TTRPGs   Twitch Streaming TTRPGs EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 7:55 am

A Highlight Of the Last Session

"When A Session Goes Sideways" An hour long cut of a session in which things go unexpectedly for a group while on leave in Berlin, Spring 1940.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/ZdQ8wvy

Twitch Streaming TTRPGs
Page 1 of 1