A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC

Go down 
+5
mruozu
Iron and Metal
Hydrako
Sylphilis
Wendigo Bob
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 12:00 am

Call it a win....for now.

I know the site is in some kind of Lull right now, but Im eager to keep the flow going and get the new mission underway.
PLease post in the IC on the bridge ect. What you were doing at the time and all that.

Also, unless one of you is interested, Im not going to NPC Seraphan on this one. Im left with less time then ever and trying to avoid excess work. Also Insane will not be joining us this mission. Ill tell you why IC once we get to that point.
Back to top Go down
Hydrako
Senpai
Hydrako

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 11:33 am

Sweet as.

I'll try to keep up the momentum this round. I just had a fourth interview for the same job yesterday, so I've spent all my energy focusing on that. I won't hear until next Friday if I get the job, but that means now I have heaps of energy to dedicate here!

I'm not too worried about Seraphan coming if he needs to be NPC'd. Whatever is going to be easiest for you.
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 11:43 am

What's up with Seraphan? Has something happened with Azza?
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 5:35 am

Given the new Codex out for Genestealer Cults I wonder if the GM is setting us up against them in this mission. Just to try them out in Deathwatch.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 10:42 pm

Quote :
Given the new Codex out for Genestealer Cults I wonder if the GM is setting us up against them in this mission. Just to try them out in Deathwatch.
Lol, if you didnt see in the general chat, I tabled a gsc army today.

No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!
Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 41288282b298394de8663d441440cd87--black-templars-warhammer-
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:54 pm

75 requisition, what oath will you take?
Back to top Go down
Hydrako
Senpai
Hydrako

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 1:47 pm

What do we reckon gang? Assault marines can only choose from Oath of Glory and Oath of the Astartes.

I think Oath of Glory would be good because it has a good mix of attack and defence squad modes. Though the +2 to cohesion may help us since Hydrako is a newb leader with less than ideal FEL
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 12:56 am

Oath of the Astartes seems sensible if Hydrako is going to struggle to maintain cohesion.
Back to top Go down
deaddmwalking

deaddmwalking

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 6:45 pm

Custom oath!

Blood in the Water - when wounded members of the team re-roll attacks, damage and saves.
Back to top Go down
Hydrako
Senpai
Hydrako

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 9:47 pm

So good, but so broken lol
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 9:54 am

I'm fine with "Oath of Astartes". But I'm really not that experienced in the oath-part of the system so I'll roll with whatever you guys pick.
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 9:56 am

By the way, do we have some kind of plan or idea about how to gear out the squad or do everyone just pick what they fancy?
Back to top Go down
Hydrako
Senpai
Hydrako

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 1:26 pm

OK guys, let's get this oath picked. My vote if for Oath of the Astartes so we get some cushion with the +2 cohesion. Since Albrecht is staying on the ship, I was thinking about Hydrako going back into his PA and jump pack rather than his TA so we had rapid response melee still. He'll have his trusty melta bomb again just in case too.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 1:33 pm

Oath of the Astartes would get my vote if I was there.

Power Armour sounds sensible in a jungle although a real man would go in scout armour!
Back to top Go down
Hydrako
Senpai
Hydrako

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 1:54 pm

Hahaha truth
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 5:46 am

So, astartes?
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 8:17 am

Hydrako wrote:
OK guys, let's get this oath picked. My vote if for Oath of the Astartes so we get some cushion with the +2 cohesion. Since Albrecht is staying on the ship, I was thinking about Hydrako going back into his PA and jump pack rather than his TA so we had rapid response melee still. He'll have his trusty melta bomb again just in case too.

Thoughts?

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Hydrako
Senpai
Hydrako

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 10:49 am

Oath of the Astartes it is. I can't remember how we role play this part. Do we attach the oath papers and make our speeches before dropping planet side or now?
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 1:20 pm

EDITED: Apparently not.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer

Last edited by Iron and Metal on Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 1:26 pm

I am good with any Oath. I wish I had the time to look them over, but I don't, so I trust your judgement. PA with Jump Pack sounds awesome. As per LINE, I think Cassiel should rock that Heavy bolter/flamer special Deathwatch weapon.

Hopefully later on today when things quiet down I will get to look through the books and get Lucius' req sorted. His jump pack is signature war gear now, so that frees me up some. Thinking a flamer for backup, ton of krak grenades again - as he does. I have the back banner that I take on all our missions now - but I could also potentially rock a vox caster to keep our comms abilities above par. That actually might be better on Sapiens, but that's up to Wendigo.

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 2:13 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
That actually might be better on Sapiens, but that's up to Wendigo.

Sapiens and I have already done req, so I think you can discount us.
Back to top Go down
Hydrako
Senpai
Hydrako

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 4:35 pm

Here is Hydrako's req so we have an idea of what could be left over to buy the vox

Total: 75
Spent: 60
Squad Pool: --

Power Armour - free
Jump pack - free
MC Chainaxe - sig wargear - free
Melta bomb - sig wargear - free
Power sword - 20
Storm bolter - 20
Motion predictor (Storm bolter) - 20
Standard SB bolt mags (extra) x4 - free
Standard BP mags(extra) x2 - free
Frags (extra) x4 - free
Kraks (extra) x4 - free
Promethium canister - free
Melta gun power cell - free

Total added to Common Pool: 15

*** Edited to include extra ammo for flamer and melta peeps ***

Last edited by Hydrako on Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 8:50 am

Lucius Req. expenditures. WIP

I am on the fence between getting  Signum (35 req) or a Storm Shield (35 Req). The Signum is meh by itself, but it really shines when all members of the party have a Signum Link  (20 req). I know Wendigo said his req was already done for, so leaning toward the shield and saving the signum for a mission that grants more req.

Spent: 75
Squad Pool: 15 (Hydrako) + 8 (Bleda)

Jump pack - Free (Sig. Wargear)
Storm Shield - 35 req
Hellfire Flamer (Deathwatch) - 25 req
Extra Fuel x2 - free
Draco Back Banner - 15 req
Witch Bolts (bolter) - 1 free per TWV
Standard (Bolter, extra) x4 - free
Standard (pistol, extra) x1 - free
Frags (extra) x4 - free
Kraks (extra) x4 - free

Current Loadout:

Last edited by Iron and Metal on Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 9:01 am

Sapiens will want to take the signum himself latter (and encourage the link); one of his long-term goals is to collect data for his attempt of recontructing the ancient martial art of "logis-prophecy combat" (roughly based on gun-kata from equilibrium, which is a statistically optimal method of combat) which will be indicated by the Jaws of intellect and mental ascencion distinctions.
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 9:12 am

Ok this is my first draft for what Bleda could bring along in an attempt to try and cover a number of possibilities.

Spent: 67

Hellfire Rounds clip - 25
Kraken Rounds clip - 15
Witch Bolts clip (ironic that a Librarian picks them, I know) - 12
Cartograph (over this planet) - 5
Restraints (just in case) - 10

EDITED

And as much extra free ammo, "normal" grenades and repair cement as Bleda can carry. I don't know exactly how much he can take with him, but please, GM, burden him down.

Added to the common pool: 8

Last edited by Gurkhal on Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 11:27 am

OK req finalized - 23 requisition left over so far from Hydrako and Bleda.

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 11:54 pm

Were just waiting on Cass and Mak to finalize req.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 8:26 am

Mark, have you had a chance to check out First Founding for specialty gear? There's a bunch of specialty wargear for Blood Angels:

- Blood of Heroes (adds 1d5 Cohesion to the group whether or not he is squad leader) <-- finally a team buff item! Only 15 req and no prereq renown. This should be on all of our missions with Seraphan.

- Exsanguinator (+5 renown when retrieving gene seed from fallen brothers); 15 req. Probably not super helpful since Seraphan isn't your character.

- Deathmask (grants Fear 1 - worn over helmet); 20 req/Respected

- Winged Jump pack (Fear 1 and +10 command tests); 25 req/Respected.

Last two probably aren't super fitting, but that first one is.

Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 8:44 pm

Yeah I had thought about the Blood of Heroes as it has an amazing buff to Cohesion.

I think that Serephan comes with an Exsanguinator as part of the Sanguinary Priest package. I mean its on the character sheet under his gear, but I will double check.

Does Serephan only have the regular jump pack? I wasn't sure, but now it is looking more like his sig wargear would only cover a regular one.

I will take a more in depth look tonight and finish out his requisition.
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 2:55 am

Requisition

Spent: 65

Jump Pack - Free (Sig. Wargear)
Standard SB bolt mags (extra) x4 - Free
Standard BP mags(extra) x2 - Free
Frags (extra) x4 - Free
Kraks (extra) x4 - Free
Extra Fuel x 2 - Free
Blood of Heroes - 15
MC Chainsword - 10 req
Hellfire Flamer (Deathwatch) - 25 req
Diagnostor Helmet - 15 req

10 left over for the pot.

Would a dipole maglock make any difference for the flamer? Just want to know if there is a way for me to quickly put it away to draw chainsword without needing to use any actions.
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 11:20 am

Updated my list a little because I am a bit unsure of how much additional free stuff that Bleda can carry with him.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 11:26 am

I may be wrong again, but in the past we have often averaged at least 4, if not closer to 6 standard magazines, 2 spare for bolt pistols, and a handful of starting grenades. Lucius has averaged 7 and 7 per mission. Why I didn't go with 8, I DON'T KNOW.

lol

We are almost ready then, gentlemen! Getting excited about this one. Super stoked to see Seraphan rather than Mak in this. Nothing against Mak, but Seraphan makes us not die.

Back to top Go down
deaddmwalking

deaddmwalking

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 12:42 pm

I like the idea of a Heavy Bolter/Heavy Flamer combo. I wish there was a way to increase mobility so I could keep up with everyone (especially if Hydrako is ditching the Termie armor). I'm pretty busy this week and haven't had a chance to look through the books - is there a single source for current equipment descriptions (like damage) and req costs? Is that in the errata? I'd like to look in one place rather than all over.

Would it be possible to convert my signature wargear to the bolter/flamer?

I'm also keen to get Heath's input on Cassiel's XP and what I have to spend (as well as what I should spend it on). Dave had some good suggestions and I'll probably go with those, but if anyone knows something that I can't afford to pass-up, speak now!
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 12:48 pm

deaddmwalking wrote:
I like the idea of a Heavy Bolter/Heavy Flamer combo.  I wish there was a way to increase mobility so I could keep up with everyone (especially if Hydrako is ditching the Termie armor).  I'm pretty busy this week and haven't had a chance to look through the books - is there a single source for current equipment descriptions (like damage) and req costs?  Is that in the errata?  I'd like to look in one place rather than all over.  

BRING MULTI-MELTAS! I love multi-meltas. And yes, in the errataI would think. I'll check it out soon
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 2:13 pm

Brett, the Heavy Bolter can always be fed with 60 round box magazines instead of the backpack. I am unsure if that applies to the flamer/bolter combo; I want to say yes, but I am not sure. That could solve the mobility issue. You could always req the Deathwatch Firestorm Multi-Melta (I think it is more mobile, but need to confirm) as well as a bolt gun and some specialty ammo for a backup.

We already have two flamers among the group, so anti-personnel should be covered. It's the heavy stuff we are going to struggle tackling.

Back to top Go down
Hydrako
Senpai
Hydrako

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 2:23 pm

Should we invest in some anti plant grenades/bombs from the pot? Might be handy to have some agent orange on hand in the jungle.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 4:46 pm

It couldn't hurt, though it does seem like an awful lot of req (aren't they like 15 a pop?) for a whole blast (3) of anti-plant when we have two flamers that can clear the shit out of some jungle.

If they are that much, we should just get another flamer - or have everyone take a drop bag with a couple backup cannisters of fuel. We will burn it down!!

Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 5:12 pm

Man, are any of you guys telepaths? Because you are having the exact same ideas I have.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 5:22 pm

I think my great grandpa on my dad's mom's side was a telepath. It must have been passed on.

So, drop bags and cannisters should be free up to a point (GM) discretion. If every marine carried a spare tank or two, we should be in the money.

Lucius already has the canister in the flamer and 2 spares (3)
Seraphan has the same (3)

If Cassiel and Hydrako each take at least one, we will have 8 canisters of fuel = 48 shots between Seraphan and Lucius. Probably good? lol

Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 5:28 pm

We may need to requisition promethium from the governor as well. There are more ways to burn a whole jungle down. So much promethium.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 11:32 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
Brett, the Heavy Bolter can always be fed with 60 round box magazines instead of the backpack. I am unsure if that applies to the flamer/bolter combo; I want to say yes, but I am not sure. That could solve the mobility issue. You could always req the Deathwatch Firestorm Multi-Melta (I think it is more mobile, but need to confirm) as well as a bolt gun and some specialty ammo for a backup.

We already have two flamers among the group, so anti-personnel should be covered. It's the heavy stuff we are going to struggle tackling.

Yes, You can go with boxes of hvy bolter ammo and canisters of flamer fuel. If you do that you can req a jump pack.
Sorry DDMW, I remembered that someone asked for me to look at PC sheet, but not who.

Once we get Cass's gear sorted out we will be ready.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 9:27 am

I would like to add a di-pole maglock to Lucius' flamer. Please and thank you. Anyone know off hand how much they are?

Back to top Go down
Hydrako
Senpai
Hydrako

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 11:45 am

5 I think
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 3:06 pm

33 req left over so far. I will hold off. We might need that during the mission.

Back to top Go down
Hydrako
Senpai
Hydrako

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 8:26 pm

I'll get Hydrako to req another canister of prometium and melta flask/cell or whatever its called so we have heaps of burny stuff
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 12:25 am

Ok, So DDMW has not done his req yet. Im going with this:

Jump pack 15
Missile launcher 10
Plasma Pistol 25
Demolition Charges 10
Plasma Cells (x3)
Krak Missiles (x3) 24 total
Frag Missiles (x3) 24 total <8 are already in the launcher, 36 total
Bp mags (x2)
Frag Grenades (x2)
Krak Grenades (x2)

This pretty much maxes out his carrying capacity, but he has should have plenty of missiles. Keep in mind these are loaded like mags and he will need to spend a reload action to switch out between them.

Arguments welcome I suppose.

Also I will remind you I keep track of the ammo and all that on the squad sheet.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 8:44 am

That looks great. What are BP Mags?

Lucius Awareness vs. Governor/PDF troops. Looking for anything out of the ordinary.
Per 40 +20 (skill/heightened senses) <60; rolled 20/5 DoS

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 11:17 pm

bolt pistol mags

Nothing looks out of the ordinary. The men are obviously ill-trained PDF but they are about as good as they could be considering.
Back to top Go down
Hydrako
Senpai
Hydrako

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 12:20 am

Syl did you want to address Hydrako's plea to Avincus or just leave it and come back later? Just noticed we had passed over it
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 1:00 am

Plea? about your protoge'?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC   Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 6 - War Eternal - OOC
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next