A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Session 0: Callum Spinoza

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theoretical

Theoretical

Session 0: Callum Spinoza Empty
PostSubject: Session 0: Callum Spinoza   Session 0: Callum Spinoza EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 3:38 am

All around Callum was noise. The noise of containers, filled with cheap amasec, hitting tables, other containers, walls and even faces. The noise of gang members yelling, laughing and even fighting. It was the noise of a gang partying as if it might be their last night alive. Tomorrow, they would be fighting the Telekiovci, a rival gang. There was some reason for the conflict, territory or an insult or something. The reason why wasn’t all that important. The Boss said it was happening, and thus, it would happen. Callum could see the Boss in the premier spot of the gang hall, surrounded by their inner circle. Conversely, Callum sat, far away from the seat of power, around a makeshift table.

“That bastard” came the voice from beside Callum, his friend’s whisper a mix of venom and envy. “Tomorrow, things will change!”

“So, I can count on your support then?” Asked the third figure with them. Viktor Kovacs, a weasel of a man, and a rising star in the gang. Cunning, devious and clearly malicious, Viktor had been quietly gathering support for a coup, relying on the clear favouritism shown by the current leadership.

“Act as normal, but when you get the signal, I want you guys to go for Laszlo.” Viktor continued, naming one of the inner circle as their target.

Questions to answer:
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Session 0: Callum Spinoza   Session 0: Callum Spinoza EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 2:36 am

Callum took it all in. Another rager if nothing else. Another place to get yourself proper ruined for a fight the coming day. He sips lightly on his amasec, keeping himself away from a future hangover. Hangovers didn't help when you were in it to try and overthrow the leadership. And fight another gang at that. It would be a tough day for the Caustic Shadow. All around it would be a damn tough day.

They'd been busy as of late. The robbing and the thieving was good of course, but the Caustic Shadow made their name in the Obscura trade, being one of the biggest suppliers in the underhive. Of course, that brought attention...attention from rival gangs. Some were easy to put down. Some were easy to work together. But current management had made a habit out of insulting other gangs, leading to more death for the Caustic Shadow. More death was bad for business. Plus, last fight had pulled Henny down into the dirt. Henny had been a damn fine ganger and a damn loss that Callum wouldn't forget soon.

Callum pulls himself back to the present and the words of Salazar ring into his ears.

"You are damn right. Things are gonna change...they have to."

He looks over to Viktor.

"Alright, I'll be ready and waiting to put that scumbag down."

Back to top Go down
Theoretical

Theoretical

PostSubject: Re: Session 0: Callum Spinoza   Session 0: Callum Spinoza EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 5:51 pm

Viktor leaned over and grasps Callum's shoulder.

"Good. I'm trusting you."
he says. "It's only fair, I know how much Henry meant to you."

Viktor nods, releases your shoulder, and walks into the crowd of gangers. Salazar nestles a drink in their hands.

"Do you think we can trust him?" Salazar asks, before adding morosely. "Gone are the days when we could trust people in this gang." Quickly, with a sudden gleam in his eye, Salazar turns to Callum, and grabs his arm with a fierce strength.

"Look, tomorrow is going to get rough. If things go bad, real bad, I know someone who owes me a favour. Go to the Martirok junction, look for an old military base, ask for Alexei Nowicki. Tell him I sent you. Yeah?"

Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Session 0: Callum Spinoza   Session 0: Callum Spinoza EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 6:25 am

Callum takes a swig from his drink, wiping his mouth with a crusty, slightly blood-stained sleeve. He lets the glass clink on the make-shift table in front of them.

"Feth, with our backs against the wall, we have to trust him. Ain't no way around it."

His eyes continue to follow the man, taking in his interactions, looking for signs of deception.

"If shit goes south, you can introduce me yourself. I sure as shit ain't leaving you to the dogs."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Session 0: Callum Spinoza   Session 0: Callum Spinoza Empty

Back to top Go down

Session 0: Callum Spinoza
Page 1 of 1