A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Fri May 25, 2018 11:15 pm

Forty Five Minutes Post Securing the Bridge...

...The silence of the ship is once again deafening. For those used to life aboard ship's this would have been unsettling at the very least. Life in the Kor'vattra wasn't without its hardships, of course, but the personnel, both naval and marine who served were used to the hustle and efficient bustle of ship life. Moments of silence were rare and moments of absolute silence were unheard of outside of the officer corps.

Suddenly the vox bursts to life with a screech that is automatically adjusted for. The screech becomes a line of static before a familiar voice cuts through.

"First sector clear movi... aven't heard from team 3 yet. Could be interfer... Four are you reading at all? Is anything going through? I thought you said you fixed this thin.... infrequent at best... No, we need to wait for their call before we mov.... if they don't then we could get cut off! ...ot getting through to anyon... Keep moving. We clear all sectors and then head ba... You hear tha-"

Shas'ui Pech Irah'Gorxaal. Team 1's leader.

Oddly, only a few of the sentences you here are following radio discipline. It was as though a string of communications were being all dumped on you at once. There was more static now.

Seconds passed. Ten. Then twenty. Then thirty. No more transmissions were coming through...

...Arlene begins to tap on her wrist computer, making sure her comms are working properly. "Damn it all... This is Reaper Four, please repeat you're coming through spotty." She says, curious but relieved they replied...


..."Reap... our, this is Reaper One. We hear you." The signal was experiencing a rare moment of clarity. How long it would last was anyone's guess.

"We'll keep it short. Request assistance on our ping. Sending it now." Surprisingly the ping comes through to your battle-helms. Sometimes it was the little victories that won the war.

"We are actively being stalked and are currently holed up in a mess hall of sorts. All attempts to capture or kill whatever is on our trail have only led us deeper off of our intended patrol route. Plan is to sit tight here while you flush who or what it is right into our guns. How copy?"...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Murcurie
Admin
avatar

Posts : 244
Join date : 2017-10-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Sat May 26, 2018 8:21 am

Arlene eyed her wrist display, then took a look about the room. Ta'ro, Kor'Arx, and Kanna had all done admirably up until now, and had taken the bridge with little effort. Should they abandon the bridge, it could cause considerable trouble trying to get it back. Even if they did abandon the bridge, whatever is hunting Reaper one could prove trouble on its own.

With a sigh, she lifted her favorite gun from the cogitator she'd been using for cover and moved up to the rest of the squad. "Alright, we're moving to assist Reaper one. Marching order is Kor', Kanna, Ta'ro, me. Ta'ro, I'd like to use the drone for surveillance of the bridge while we're away, is there any way we could rig it to ping us on movement? I understand comms are hazy but it's better than nothing."

While she listened to Ta'ro's reply, she spoke over the comm to Reaper one "Reaper four to Reaper one, we're preparing to move on your ping. Copy?" She shook her head. Reaper one my ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Sat May 26, 2018 8:34 am

"So, I'm holdin' down tha bridge all on me own?" High Tower's voice cut through the team comms. "I've had worse assignments, to be honest."

The Demiurg had posted up on a slightly raised portion of the bridge. His smaller body was laid prone, his pulse carbine easily covering the three avenues of approach to the room. He was also positioned in a way that made you think he would be winking and blowing a kiss at you had he not been wearing his combat helm.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Sylphilis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2017-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Sat May 26, 2018 10:28 pm

Kanna wondered if Arelene was really going to abandon the bridge.

Then again, an unbending reed breaks in the wind, so the saying went.
"I dont suppose they could tell us exactly what's stalking them?" he asks inquisitively.

He kept his eyes and Carbine pointed down the empty corridor, waiting for an enemy that apparently would not come.
"If we have a ping, we may not need Kor'arx's tracking skills. An in that case it may be better to have him assist HT?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
mruozu
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 475
Join date : 2017-10-21
Age : 29
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Sat May 26, 2018 11:27 pm

Taro was pleased that they were able to make out the new messages from the other Reaper teams with at least some quality. Perhaps, it had something to do with whatever was interfering with their comms...or perhaps it was luck. Either way, he hoped it would hold for the time being. The call for action put the team in a definite bind. Would it be best to leave the bridge? Was there something lurking to take it back? Would it merely sit here unopposed for the time being?

These questions played around in his head as Arlene made the judgment call. They'd move out to support Reaper Team 1. Perhaps, they could then join up and support each other in taking back the bridge should it come to that.

He nods to Arlene at her request regarding the drone. He begins work on examining it and trying to reprogram it on the spot for patrolling and pinging them should something arise.

"On it. I will see what I can do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murcurie
Admin
avatar

Posts : 244
Join date : 2017-10-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Mon May 28, 2018 1:17 pm

Arlene sighed. Leaving HT alone did mean that he was in a bind if anything happened, but they may need Kor'arx's melee abilities if it came down to a fight. She nodded back to Ta'ro as he got to work, and she thought.

After a few moments, she replied to Kanna. "Yeah, I think you're right. Kor', you'll be staying behind with HT. Remember what we were told, you are not to die for the Tau'va. Engage hostiles, but be prepared to retreat if necessary, and make your way to our ping. Worst case, we'll call on Reaper One to help us take back the bridge. When you're ready Ta'ro, we'll move out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2017-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Mon May 28, 2018 5:04 pm

Kanna nodded. He liked that Arelene wasnt willing to risk HT and Kor'arx lives necessarily to hold the bridge.
Unlike the humans, he did not like "hold at all costs" commands.

He was glad to see the tenets of the greater good running off on the human auxiliary.

He stood back up, "Who's leading the way?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
mruozu
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 475
Join date : 2017-10-21
Age : 29
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Mon May 28, 2018 10:13 pm

Taro began to reprogram the drone to do exactly as Arlene had commanded, making sure that it could patrol the area and alert them, should the need arise. It wasn't particularly difficult and thus he finished a few seconds after Kanna's words.

"Finished. Drone will stay in position and patrol the bridge along with the other members of the team. Let us be on our way to assist Reaper 1."

He checks his pulse rifle to make sure the ammo is locked and loaded. They'd surely be running into something along the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Tue May 29, 2018 8:20 am

Kor'arx looked personally attacked for a moment. They were going on a potential rescue operation and leaving their forward scout and melee expert behind. He would have fought the decision had he not realized the greater logic here: they needed him to protect the Demiurg if things got bad.

"I will protect the bridge and the Demiurg if things get hostile."

High Tower rustled from his perch. "'Protect the Demiurg?' While I appreciate your love and conviction, I will be lookin' after myself. Thank you. Just cover your sector."

With the bickering seemingly done, and the shield drone actively scanning the area ready to ping the team if necessary, Kanna, Arlene, and Ta'ro made ready to move out. As Ta'ro left the drone, a small blip the only working monitor, aught his eye.

Only Ta'ro Can See This:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
mruozu
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 475
Join date : 2017-10-21
Age : 29
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Tue May 29, 2018 4:24 pm

Taro moved over to the console, eager to see exactly what was being displayed on the screen. It was odd...was it a message from the Monat. Was it a message from the teams? Or was it something...else? He shakes his head to make sure what he was seeing was actually there and not a product of fatigue before alerting the others.

"Kanna, Arlene, you might want to come and see this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2017-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Tue May 29, 2018 6:02 pm

He turns, carbine raised. He thought Ta'ro had spotted a threat but instead caught text on a screen.

He walked up inquisitively.

After a moment of contemplation, "What do you think this could mean?" he asks.

In his gut, he felt the sinking feeling that human psykery was involved, unless there was some sort of hidden surveillance system on the bridge that the operator could see?

He found it strange the user spoke of Tau'va, the questions seemed more like someone about to try and barter their way off the ship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
mruozu
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 475
Join date : 2017-10-21
Age : 29
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Tue May 29, 2018 9:34 pm

Taro shook his head, unable to imagine what exactly it could mean.

"It mentions the lower levels of the ship. However, that could easily be a trap or a call for help. But who knows?"

Taro memorizes what is on the screen before it has a chance to blip out.

"If it is coming from the ship, it could be any number of things...we should proceed with extreme caution."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:49 am

High Tower perked up and wandered over to the screen, giving it a look.

"It isn't beckoning us to the lower levels of the ship - merely asking if we have been there. If it does, then I'd say it's definitely a trap."

He craned his neck to one side. One hand rested on his hip while the other cradled his carbine. He looked toward Arlene, eager to see if this would affect orders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Murcurie
Admin
avatar

Posts : 244
Join date : 2017-10-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:27 pm

Arlene walked to the cogitator as they prepared to aid team one. It took her no time to give orders. "You're kidding right? Let's all sit and contemplate the prank call of a 14 year old cogboy, who's given in to chaos, all while our brothers in Reaper One get ripped apart. Get the feth on with it. HT, you're in charge while I'm out. Do not entertain the enemy. Also, I'm adjusting marching orders, Kanna leads, I follow, Ta'ro is on rear watch." She chuckled at her phrasing, then counted her flashes.

"Guns up Reaper Four." Was her last call before moving out toward reaper one's last ping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mruozu
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 475
Join date : 2017-10-21
Age : 29
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:43 am

Taro stood still for a moment as the speech from Arlene came in. The message seemed a bit too important to simply disregard. He wanted to know more and finally he realized that he could reply to the incoming message. He looks over as Arlene begins to leave.

"Arlene, I don't believe this is a prank. I think this could be something serious. It is written in perfect Tau and thus I am loathe to simply ignore it. We could at least respond to some of the questions....perhaps this is something related to what this vessel is carrying."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:56 am

High Tower shrugged his shoulders and saluted. "Aye aye, boss." He took a few steps back to his overwatch location and pulled out his cigar. He set it gently next to his weapon and crawled back up on his perch in the prone position.

Kor'arx watched it all without emotion. Every now and then the quills atop his head shuddered. He keyed his comms over to High Tower. "What did the screen say to us?"

"Wanted to know if we have been to the lower decks, if we serve the Tau'va, and if we execute prisoners."

Kor'arx's response was almost instantaneous. "No. Yes. Yes."

High Tower sighed. "Boss, do I really have to stay here with him?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Sylphilis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2017-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:51 am

Kanna felt a strong connection to his bonded brother, Ta'ro, but in this case Arelene was right. Reaper one was in trouble and this message would not change the plan to assist.

"Arlene may be right. Though its in perfect Tau, reaper one is still waiting for us. We cant dally and let them take it while we discuss the antics of someone. If its a Tau, then why be so cryptic? They would simply ask for help and await a response."

With the orders given, he starts to move out, taking the lead. He keeps his eyes and ears open for any sign or warning of impending danger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
mruozu
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 475
Join date : 2017-10-21
Age : 29
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:07 pm

Taro nods his head, understanding that this wasn't the time to be too curious. Perhaps he'd get a chance to figure this all out in time, but for now Reaper 1 needed them. He gets himself ready and takes position behind Arlene, leaving the screen for later.

"I understand, let us set out to help our fellow team."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:58 pm

As Reaper 1 begins to move out there is a series of metal clunks around the room followed by a beep from the monitor.

Beneath the initial questions, more Tau text has popped up.

Below the Questions:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
mruozu
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 475
Join date : 2017-10-21
Age : 29
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:38 pm

Taro was quiet for a moment after they had been locked into the room. He knew they needed to deal with this and now they had no other choice but to do so. Others would assume whoever or whatever it was would be their enemy, but perhaps it was trying to help.

Who knew? Maybe they could get the jump on whatever was causing Reaper 1 so much trouble.

"More has appeared on the screen. Looks as though we will need to interact."

He moves to the console and begins to type.

Greetings.
We are here to take control of this ship and learn its purpose.
There are others present.
We follow the Tau'va.
That is a case-by-case action.
What is within the lower decks?
Where is the rest of the original crew?
What is after our other team?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murcurie
Admin
avatar

Posts : 244
Join date : 2017-10-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:34 pm

At the sound of the doors locking, Arlene looked over to the monitor and let out an exasperated sigh. Kanna, you still have that plasma torch? Time to use it. I'll try to get in contact with Reaper One."

She set her gun down on a nearby cogitator and opened a channel to Reaper One. "Reaper One, this is Reaper Four. The bridge has been remotely locked. Be advised, the enemy is trained in ambush and accompanied by psychics. How copy?" She said into her comms before looking over to the monitor. "Let's hope this works out." She said, resting an arm on Ta'ro's shoulder as he typed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:25 pm

A handful of seconds had passed before a message reappeared on the screen.

Response on Monitor:
 

There is a lot of static over the comms. Nothing new. Only now the delay could mean the difference between life and death for Reaper 1. The static continues and Arlene gets no reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
mruozu
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 475
Join date : 2017-10-21
Age : 29
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:24 pm

Taro waited patiently for the response, feeling Arlene get close to him and then put an arm on his shoulder. His body heats up slightly, mainly due to the unexpected contact and enjoyment that came from the feeling. He does his best to calm this down.

Not the time or place, Taro.

After the response, he looks over to Arlene.

"Assuming this information is correct, what are your orders regarding personnel? Execute or take prisoners?"

Taro had his own opinions, but this was Arlene's command. He'd follow her decision. And now was not the time for a debate in any case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2017-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:01 pm

Kanna nods and takes out the plasma torch.

Somehow, he knew he would have to be cutting through bulkheads.

"Unless you have protection, dont look at the light."
tau helmets had ample filters to keep eye damage from happening, but he knew some did not like to wear such advanced things on their head.

He activated the torch and began to cut at the hinges and the locking mechanism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Murcurie
Admin
avatar

Posts : 244
Join date : 2017-10-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:10 am

Arlene gives Kanna a nod and moves between him and Ta'ro before replying to the latter's question.

"Take prisoners unless they are unwilling or we are unable. Who are these people? What were they doing here before us? Is there any way to get this signal to the Monat?"

She asks Ta'ro, occasionally checking her wrist monitor for any updates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:40 am

The bulkhead is thick, made the withstand massive trauma, but Tau technology was something to behold. With patience and a practiced hand, Kanna begins reducing the outer layer of reinforced ceramite. Soon, he would be to the less heat resistant steal and alloys that made up the bulk of the door.

That gave Ta'ro just enough time to get a few more question answered and responses in should he choose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
mruozu
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 475
Join date : 2017-10-21
Age : 29
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:25 pm

Taro relays the message into the system about the prisoners.

We have been instructed to take prisoners unless they are unwilling or we are simply unable to do so.
Can you provide information on who you are exactly?
Why are you here still and haven't left the ship?


Taro begins to work on potentially getting this signal out to the Monat, quickly trying to find a way to broadcast it so they could possibly deduce more from it.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:50 pm

Kanna's fusion torch burns white hot, the chemical reactions with the door sending flickering purple and blue flames jumping next to a line of orange melting slag. Almost there.

The monitor beeps a response.

Response:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
mruozu
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 475
Join date : 2017-10-21
Age : 29
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:47 pm

Taro looks over his shoulder at Arlene, still wondering what to do about this new development.

"Well, Arlene, what are your orders? Should we see about Reaper 1 first and then check this out after?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2017-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:05 am

Kanna focuses completely on his task, else he would burn his hands off.

His helmet filtered the bright-white-heat-cone into a dark green hue to protect his ocular nerves.

"Orders are to hold the bridge. I would think we assist reaper one then returnning here is the most direct application of our duties. Other teams can deal with that, unless our orders change."

He paused, not intending to step on Arlene's toes, but merely proving a suggestion.
"What are our orders?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Murcurie
Admin
avatar

Posts : 244
Join date : 2017-10-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:09 pm

Arlene looked at Kanna with a small hint of irritation. "I'm sure that would sound like the best course of action if you can't read what's going on."

She motioned Ta'ro towards her, away from the screen. "Step back, I can handle this." When he moves, she takes the keypad and begins typing out a message

In Gothic:
 

She sends the message and sits back, hoping for a reply that would get them on with their mission.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitafrong
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 190
Join date : 2017-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:38 pm

Harriet was sitting, her back against a steel grille and her data pad propped up on her hips. Twisted copper tendrils linked her electronic instrument to the mass of exposed wires which ran alongside her. She had picked her hide hole carefully, not only was it high off the ground but it also was alongside the electronic laylines from the bridge. It had taken her a day, first finding and following the lines of cable as they disappeared under the floor and then up the walls, while keeping a careful lookout for the remaining crew and then opening it up and making a place for her to hide.

The instrument flickered in front of her, a new message had arrived. Her eyes widened as she saw the familiar letters. At least one of the soldiers was a human, a Gue'vesa? She mentally noted the name of her prior regiment for later research, while wondering if there was a reason the language had switched. Was this Arlene trying to keep the dialogue from the others? There was nothing in the message which would require hiding though. Perhaps she simply favoured it. She logged this new question and then moved to reply to the message.

In Gothic:
 

She had little to gather up. Her possessions were few and all already on her person. After disconnecting her data pad, she slid it into the bag that looped around her waist and withdrew her screwtool. After her last venture, she had secured the side vent with the screws as loose as possible so as to allow a fast getaway if needed. She waited until the 7th second was up and then went to work. As the panel was freed, she slid it back inside the vent, and replaced her tool.
Gripping the now exposed metal rim, she turned and lowered herself down slowly from the panel, until her brown boots made contact with one of the computer monitors. Letting go of the vent, she turned and jumped to the ground. Turning to face the Tau, she raised both hands palm outward and empty at shoulder height. Her face is blank, and only her eyes move as she looks at each of them.
“Greetings once more,” she said in Tau.

She stands wearing a black bodyglove, with a series of belts and bags looped around her waist, and knee high brown boots. Over this is a well worn brown duster, clearly a size too big. An auto pistol is holstered to her waist, and when she had turned earlier a chainsword had been plainly visible on her back. Her hair is black and short and sticking out at odd angles above a pair of photo visors. Her hair, face, and the rest of her clothes are all filthy with a range of black, brown and dark red stains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:08 pm

Before anyone can react, a transmission abruptly cuts into everyone's battle helmets on the Reaper channel. Only Harriet cannot hear it.

...*STATIC* "--eeeeeeeat, this is Reaper Two, requesting immediate support. We're falling back to --*Door slams* -- the bridge. Reaper 4, do you copy? I repeat, Reaperfourdoyoucopppppppppy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Sylphilis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2017-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:52 pm

Kanna had only turned to bring his aim at the newcommer when the transmission broke his concentration.

"They are coming here now. Should we proceed and provide more fire power? Or should we ensure the bridge is adequately defended and provides them a semi-safe haven?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Murcurie
Admin
avatar

Posts : 244
Join date : 2017-10-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:31 pm

Arlene leaped up from her place at the monitor and was reaching for her weapon long before Harriet reached the cogitators. She spoke quickly, into the private channel on the comms so she could not hear. "HT, bind the prisoner, and take her toys. Prepare for contact." Arlene positioned herself so the prisoner and the door were both in her line of fire, then she turned on the external speakers on her suit.

"Hi again Harriet. The angry midget will be taking you custody. I've killed far more for far less, no games." Arlene spoke succinctly, trying to move through the motions as quickly as possible to reply to Reaper Two.

"Copy Reaper Two, main entrance open and waiting. Bring a party." Arlene reached out to the marks on her vellum strips, a count any fire cast would be proud of. She felt each one like a prayer as the enemies approached, the closest thing she could get to divine strength was a consistent penchant for killing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mruozu
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 475
Join date : 2017-10-21
Age : 29
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:58 am

Taro looked up at the ceiling as the lithe body of this Harriet girl came down before them all. He smirked under his helm at the fact that she had literally been above them this whole time. The balls on her. What a woman.

He brings up his pulse rifle as well, just because he still knew they couldn't quite trust her yet. Perhaps later, but not at the current moment. She could easily be one of the enemies.

Taro listens to Arlene and brings his rifle to bear on the entrance to the bridge, covering it if needed.

"The bridge might be more easily defendable. Although who knows with human women falling out of the sky?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitafrong
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 190
Join date : 2017-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:11 pm

Harriet watched as the third Tau raised their gun to point at her. She was wondering which one was Arlene when the first Tau to raise their weapon spoke. Her face furrowed slightly. She understood the threat, they had been common with the various people she had belonged to, but the last bit confused her.

"I will wait on the angry midget. I don't play any games, not since I was a small child. I will continue not to do so"

She looked at the expressionless helmet of the warrior she assumed now was Arlene. She obviously had stronger feelings about games than even she did. Turning her gaze back on the rest of the room, she looked for the angry midget. One of them was smaller than the others, but only by a matter of inches. She wouldn't have classified it as a midget, but Tau definitions might be more exacting.
Keeping her arms raised she waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:18 pm

"Angry midget? And that makes you what, the witty harlot?" He walked over to Harriet, still speaking to himself, this time in Demiurg. "Bet your mother would be proud though, see her daughter grow up and take over the family business. Ha!"

He was quite pleased with himself by the time he got to Harriet. He pushed his pulse carbine back behind his back and motioned she turn around. When she complied, he took her auto pistol, chainsword, and dataslate. In low gothic, he ordered her hands behind her back and tightly behinds them with auto-clasps. He takes care not to be overly tight as his goal isn't to cause undue pain or discomfort.

He puts the weapons on a console near Arlene and walks Harriet back to a place to sit near his overwatch position, some ten meters away from her gear.

Seconds tick by as you await a response from Reaper 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:02 pm

Fifteen seconds pass and then the tell-tale burst of static in your ear precedes a new incoming transmission:

Only Reaper 4 Can Hear This:
 

Almost simultaneously a length of encoded coordinates pops in your HUDs. They coincide with what was initially thought to be a mess hall of some sort by command. It was not a priority target for any of the teams, so if Reaper 2 was there it was by necessity rather than orders.

It was roughly 2.5 tor'kan (kilometers) away. If Reaper 4 moved at double time, they could make it in 15 Raik'or (minutes).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Murcurie
Admin
avatar

Posts : 244
Join date : 2017-10-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:57 pm

Arlene stands up immediately, moving to the front. "You heard him, let's go. HT and Kanna, I want you two on point, seeing as I can trust you to find us a path. Kor' can take over the rear guard, Ta'ro and I will watch the prisoner. We leave now." She checked the clip in her rifle, more out of habit than worry, and moved out with the team in formation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mruozu
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 475
Join date : 2017-10-21
Age : 29
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:50 am

Taro nods his head and gets to work helping Arlene with their prisoner. They had to move if they were going to help their comrades. Time was definitely of the essence.

"Understood. Let us be off as quickly as we can. They are obviously "in the shit" so to speak."

He was trying his best to use terms he had learned from his studying of human culture and language. Hopefully it was correct.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:46 am

The Reapers begin to move with a purpose. The call to action, what they had trained and were bred for, was infinitely more enticing than sitting and preparing to wait.

High Tower and Kanna were on point without delay. Weapons up, they started heading out of the bridge in the direction of the ping.

"You're taking me off point to watch an enemy gue'la?" Kor'arx's beak practically, and in a very real way, dripped with venom and his words were doused in a barely kept in check rage. He changed his focus to Harriet, knowing that the word had been given and that this insult could not go unchecked.

"If you fall behind, you die. If you get in my way, you die. If I even think you will turn on us, I will consume you from your feet up." He grabbed her by the arm and jerked her up, practically throwing her forward with a push. "Move now."


++++++++++++++++


Reaper Four moved at the double with High Tower and Kanna leading the way. Kor'arx kept the pace more easily than any of the others, every now and again nudging the bound Harriet with the end of his excessively dangerous rifle.

"We're at the entryway to the given coordinates. Does not appear to be locked. Moving in."

The Demiurg pressed a button on the wall and the door slid open into the wall without a sound.

Once inside, the location was easily confirmed as a mess hall. It was wide and cavernous, filled with rows of tables in two parallel lines that ran the length to a serving area way in the back. Beyond that was anyone's guess, but it was reasonable that it was a food preparation area.

A handful of emergency lights in the ceiling created an eerie red glow that only exacerbated the gloom. Thankfully, your armor's blacksun filter, and Kor'arx's naturally amplified senses, did its best to find the light particles here and amplify them. All was the pity for Harriet, who had nothing but her own senses to rely on.

Neither Harriet nor Kor'arx can see anything at the moment, but both can hear a faint clicking sound coming from somewhere in the middle of the room (25m away). Of Reaper 2, there is no sign.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
mruozu
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 475
Join date : 2017-10-21
Age : 29
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:07 am

Taro keeps pace with the others, making sure that the prisoner wasn't going to be eaten alive by Kor. He had a tendency to get a little hot at times. No, most of the time. Upon reaching the mess hall, he keeps his senses open, trying to find something in the darkness to pick up on. In a hushed tone, he speaks to the others over their channel.

"Anyone have anything?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitafrong
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 190
Join date : 2017-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:38 pm

Harriet looked at the new figure who was now in charge of her as she moved obediently forward.
"You are of the species Kroot correct? According to what I have read it has been surmised that you can adjust your evolution through eating the flesh of different species? Have you done this? If you were to do so to me, I would advise you to begin with my head. It would be the only part of me that might be an advantage to you."

As they progressed through the ship Harriet gave no complaint as she was shepherded along. She was well used to rough behaviour by those in charge of her, it had always happened, and if she thought about it, she would presume it always would. To ask why, was never a question that interested her, and her mind was on other things as they moved. They were obviously heading somewhere, and they were going in some hurry. It was evident that they were worried about whatever was after their other team and they were going to aid them seemed probable. The wording of "what" when questioning her, gave an impression of a specific thing rather than a group of cultists. Could it be the mutant who had caused fear in her earlier companions? Or the psychic user? This raised further questions.
If it was the first- were Tau afraid of the same things humans were- this thing might not be as effective then? If it was the second it could be more dangerous. Some of the forbidden readings she had consulted maintained that they had no connection to the warp and were thus unable to fight back against such attacks.

Standing in front of the dark room, she stared into the shadows. If she had use of her arms she would have brought down her goggles to improve her sight. The clicking noise was unfamiliar. The attitudes of the soldiers around her were tense and wary. It seemed likely that her earlier supposition had been correct. She spoke Tau in a low voice, trusting that the helmets they wore would make such speech clear, all the while continuing to stare forward.
"When they ambushed us, they came from the walls. Walls which had seemed secure, and which slid down silently prior to their attack. They seemed blood crazed and attacked with melee weapons. Their dangerous mutated warriors attacked in the second wave. If you move my goggles down I could see better."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:30 pm

"You're wrong," Kor'arx says after deciding against strangling Harriet. "Your screams as I made my way slowly up your body would be much more advantageous to me, human."

After they entered the dining hall, Kor'arx said nothing. He might as well have not been there for what little noise came from the stealth-hunter. He is bent low to the ground, his eyes scanning and his quills back tight. Somewhere along the way he had replaced his Kroot gun with one of the javelins on his back.

When Harriet spoke again, her voice breaking through the relative dead calm, he gave her a look that would stop an Ork in its tracks. It commanded silence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Nitafrong
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 190
Join date : 2017-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:10 pm

Harriet continued forward.
"That's exactly why my brain would be more advantageous to you."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She had been staring into the gloom of the dark room, but she noticed out of the corner of her eye that the Kroot was staring at her. She turned and looked at him, analysing the different movements of his face. It was the kind of look that entomologist would give to remains of an unknown species.
"Do you want to ask me something?" she replied in her same low tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2017-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:16 pm

"There was no fight here," Kanna starts, creeping forward on bent legs as he does so.
"I see no signs of a fight, but there was clearly a disturbance here. Notice the plates with food still there, overturned cups, chairs.....something happened here but its not what we think it was." He was creeping forward towards some overturned tables where he couldnt see behind, carbine up and at the ready.

He was on edge, Whatever crap Harriet was spouting sounded a lot like the psyker nonsense that ruined his life, and kept ruining it.

He makes it towards the tables, and peers over the edge with the carbine ready to react.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:23 pm

Like this, only darker, much more ominous, with shit all fucked up


Kor'arx took a step toward Harriet. His taloned fist was raised to deliver a devastating slap when Kanna began to move. Immediately he locked back in and stood ready to secure the rearguard.

Kanna's footsteps resound off the metal flooring with a pit-pat. High Tower was near him, taking the long route to the left and covering his fellow point man.

Within five meters of the overturned table, the clinking sound grew in volume. The helmets made it difficult to hear as was, but not it was somewhat clear. Mixed in were other sounds. Wetter sounds.

As Kanna peers over the table, he is able to make out a mass of shapes. They are writhing. It is only when his eyes focus that he realizes he is looking at eight or so human bodies all huddled around something. It is only now Kanna realizes how wet the floor is around the mass and even under his own feet.

At his approach, one of the humans stops and turns. Most of his face is wet as well and the angle of his body allows Kanna the briefest glimpse beyond him. At the bottom of the huddle is the prone form of a figure in Reaper fatigues. Impossible to tell from what team or even what race it is, its body jerks to and fro as the hands and knives of the seven humans rip and tear into it before stuffing their prizes into their mouths.

The figure stares at Kanna with eyes driven to the brink of madness. His body is thin and his hair and beard are a tangle of matted knots. He wears rags, but carries a vicious looking blade in his right hand. He swallows whatever he was chewing and smiles at Kanna.

Then he screams.


IC Closed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:43 pm

Round 1: Feed the Fear Machine


Kanna's helmeted head turned and regarded the scene impassively. Inside, the Demiurg pilot tried desperately to make sense of what he was seeing. Muscle memory was already forcing the stock of his pulse carbine into his shoulder, but the horror unfolding before him was too much to comprehend. He wanted to retch, scream, and shoot all at once. Thankfully, his mind shut off before he could foul his helmet. He hits the deck with a thump.

Kanna was shocked by the suddenness of it all, not the things themselves.

Without hesitation, years of strict military discipline kick in. His carbine, already in its position, snapped rigid as he took aim at the closest threat. He didnt have time for identification nor registration of what manner of hell these things were, nor what they were doing.

Aim, squeeze, kill.....

Those were the only things he was concentrating on, and, thank the greater good, they were motions that were easily repeatable.

Perhaps it was the quickness with which he jerked his rifle up or the blood soaked ground, but Kanna's shot goes wide of the mark. Luckily for him, the enemy was currently so packed together that his shot did not go wide of the enemy altogether. There is a squeal from the left of the screaming maniac. One of his comrades takes the pulse round straight in his chest. His back blows out in cauterized a spray of burning blood and he topples to the ground with a thud.

Seeing new potential meals, the group of bloodied and ragged gue'la rise and rush forward. Three move off toward the prone High Tower at a full run, easily making it to him. The four remaining all run at Kanna, being the closest to them. The first charges forward. At first it looks like his is going to try and knife Kanna, but instead he opens his arms wide. He makes to rush and take hold of the Tau shas'ui. The rest rush forward swinging their knives but are painfully ineffective. Kanna tries to get out of the way, but can't move fast enough. He finds himself immediately wrapped in the arms of the crazed attacker.

+++

The enemy caught Arlene by surprise. She dropped to one knee and brought her rifle up in one motion, but a moment's pause wasn't enough to calm her nerves, and the round she fired went wide to the left. Arlene looked back after her shot and yelled out to Kor'Arx "Kor! Get those freaks off our team! Ta'ro and I can handle one bound prisoner." She yells, making the motion to move up with her hand. "In terms of building trust, now would be a good time to not do anything drastic, or to do something really drastic. I'd rather the former." She says to Harriet as she sights in another shot.

The screaming filled Taro's ears to the point of absolute irritation. He couldn't think straight, but he knew his bonded brother was in trouble. He raises his rifle. He wouldn't dare fire full auto, lest he hurt Kanna. He fires off a single round towards the mass of bodies, hoping to hit one of them and give his brother some breathing room. It was all he could do not to lose focus after the shot goes wide.

Retconned: Kor'arx didn't even look at Arlene. His powerful legs were already pumping even as a "smile" - or the closest a Kroot could come to it - broke on his beak. Unlike most of his kin, he didn't make a sound. No warcry, no screeee. He simply ran like a blur, covering 24 meters and getting himself right into striking range.

Harriet had been squinting into the dark, as the Tau moved forward when from behind the bench came again those familiar figures. The 'angry midget' seemed to fall, even before the cultists came for him, while the others charged the other Tau. Her captors were seemingly caught by surprise, as most of their shots missed their targets. Of course, it could also be that they were bot shots. She needed more data to be sure.
The Kroot seemed desirous to change this and was taking aim with a javelin. Against such opponents it would be effective, but how would it do against armour?

As Arlene shouted, Harriet looked over at the side of the Tau helmet with surprise. She was been given a choice? The second in only a matter of an hour. Granted it was not much of a choice, but still. Arlene had marked her preference, but she could choose. The feeling was unfamiliar, not painful, or comfortable- but a decidedly marked presence which could go either way.

She looked again at the figures crowding around the lone figures of the Tau and considered. If she could get the manacles off. If she could retrieve her weapons and data pad from the angry midget. If she could fight off the cultists. That really would be a really drastic act.

"If you would prefer it, I will refrain from drastic acts. I will remain where I am until I am needed."

+++
High Tower 14 [PC: 24/24] - in melee w/3 enemy; 25-35m away from team; fainted/unconscious until start of Round 3, afterward shaken -10. No one save Kanna can see HT
Kanna 10 [PC: 23/24] - in melee w/ 4 enemy; LoS on all of them.
Psychopaths 9 - (7/8 remain) 3 in melee w/HT, 4 in melee w/Kanna.
Arlene 7 [LS: 11/12] - 20m from enemy; LoS on enemy.
Ta'ro 6a [PR: 35/36] - 20m from enemy; LoS on enemy.
Kor'arx 6b [Javelin] - 6m from enemy - within charge distance; LoS on enemy.
Harriet 5 - w/Kor'arx; 30m from enemy; LoS on enemy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:18 pm

Round 2: Feed the Fear Machine

Kanna was in a bad position. He was surrounded and they were holding him down. The only thing he could do is break free. He was surrounded, slipping out would be difficult. He would simply force the arms open, he uses his cybernetic and brings his strength to bear.

The betawear cybernetic stays in place. The logical reason was that while it did enhance Kanna's strength, it couldn't enhance it too much otherwise the cybernetic would rip itself out of his socket. As such, the psychopath maintains his bear hug around the Shas'ui.

The psychopaths burst into methodical action. One lean down and takes off High Tower's battle helmet. The others follow suit, stabbing at his face and neck. One knife nicks the hardened skin on his forehead and the other draws a deep gash on his cheek. Sadly, only Kanna can see the feast about to begin and he is in no position to do anything about it.

The bearded one holding Kanna attempts to throw him to the ground with the help of the others, but he fails miserably. Another, with a little more of her wits about her, moves to pull Kanna's pulse pistol out of its holster on his thigh. Simultaneously, a tall lithe psychopath moves to rip his helmet off of his head to get to the sweet meat inside... Instinct again takes over and Kanna is able to position himself so that his pistol remained on his hip, but his helmet is wrenched off and he is hit with an entirely new environment. Everything is so much darker, and his olfactory senses pick up a range of horrifying scents. That iron tang of gue'la blood was the foundation for the strong scent of death, feces, and body odor. Sour breath blew into his face in the struggle and now the game had become that much more deadly.

The last psycho path on Kanna sees Kor'arx silently running at them and, against all odds of survival, smiles and runs toward him at a sprint, butcher knife gleaming.

+++
Arlene didn't look away from her scope, but a "Thanks." sighted in another shot on the nearest enemy to Kanna. After a moment to line up a shot, she fired, hoping the shot would find itself in at least one enemy before it was too late. "HT get your ass off the ground!" Arlene receives no response whatsoever from High Tower.

The pulse blast burns through the leg of one of Kanna's assailants, but even with the wound she remains standing.

+++
Taro had no idea what the hell was going on. They'd been attacked by some crazed beasts or something...or at least humans who had become beasts. He could hear Arlene trying to rouse Hightower and was going to see about going to his aid, but he had to help his brother. He had to make sure Kanna got out of this. He sights once again, focused more this time than the previous shot, letting the muscles take over. He fires a single round once again and watches as it strikes true. The crazed human's shoulder literally comes off, as does most of its chest attached to that arm. It goes flying in a crumbled heap to the ground.

Kor'arx was still holding his javelin when the Gue'la Ui'tal (<-- bonus XP to the first person to translate this) rushed to meet him. Hatred in his blood, he arched his head back and jerked it forward with inhuman speed. The kroot's toxin-lined beak broke through her collar bone and buried itself in her chest cavity. She didn't have time to scream - her heart was in Kor'arx's mouth before she knew what had happened. He ripped it free in a fountain of gore and spit it out; feeding time was after the battle had ended.

Harriet stood her ground in the back, positioning herself so that she was ready for anyone trying to attack her.

+++
High Tower 14 [PC: 24/24] - in melee w/3 enemy; 25-35m away from team; fainted/unconscious until start of Round 3, afterward shaken -10. No one save Kanna can see HT; 9/17 wounds
Kanna 10 [PC: 23/24] - in melee w/3 enemy; LoS on all of them.
Psychopaths 9 - (5/8 remain) 3 in melee w/HT, 2 in melee w/Kanna (1 has taken 9 dmg), 1 in melee w/Kor'arx.
Arlene 7 [LS: 10/12] - 20m from enemy; LoS on enemy.
Ta'ro 6a [PR: 34/36] - 20m from enemy; LoS on enemy.
Kor'arx 6b [Javelin] - 6m from Kanna; LoS on enemy.
Harriet 5 - w/Kor'arx; 30m from enemy; LoS on enemy; Defensive Stance (-20 WS vs her).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)   

Back to top Go down
 
Chapter 2.1: Re-Engage the Fear Machine (IC)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hot Toys Scarecrow, and Fear Batman from Batman Begins.
» Hot Toys War Machine Revealed Update Heaps o pics in post 2.
» No Fear 16
» Moebius chapter 1 demo
» Surviving Antarctica Reality TV 2083 by Andrea White

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Community for Gamers, by Gamers :: Play-by-Post Gaming :: Shadow Wolves - Tau Black Ops (Game Thread)-
Jump to: