A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warhammer RPG 4th Edition

Go down 
+2
Carnelian
Gurkhal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gurkhal
Senpai

Warhammer RPG 4th Edition Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer RPG 4th Edition   Warhammer RPG 4th Edition EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 1:23 am

Ok guys, if this is accurate it looks like 4th edition is coming up and will be released this summer.

https://grimandperilous.com/warhammer-fantasy-roleplay-fourth-edition-officially-releasing-at-uk-games-expo-june-1-3rd/
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer RPG 4th Edition   Warhammer RPG 4th Edition EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 6:17 am

Soon... Hardcopy is down for release in July but you can get the pdf in June although no date yet.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer RPG 4th Edition   Warhammer RPG 4th Edition EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 8:54 pm

Nice. I am really interested to see how they made the rules and what you/we can steal from them.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer RPG 4th Edition   Warhammer RPG 4th Edition EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 1:14 am

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer RPG 4th Edition   Warhammer RPG 4th Edition EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 11:20 am

Here is the first comment:

Reviewer wrote:
Books contains several lectures on what you are allowed and not allowed to do with the game. Also says that players can tell you know to put violence and horror, in a Warhammer Fantasy game... You know, the thing the entire universe is based on. It also goes on to state very silly things on "gendered roles" and people call follow "whatever God they like". Seems to have quite a bit of ignorance about the setting. I'll stick to 2nd edition.

Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer RPG 4th Edition   Warhammer RPG 4th Edition EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 1:38 pm

They made a fourth?! Considering age of sigmar, I didnt think they would bother.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer RPG 4th Edition   Warhammer RPG 4th Edition EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 1:58 pm

Wendigo Bob wrote:
They made a fourth?! Considering age of sigmar, I didnt think they would bother.

They are also doing a Age of Sigmar WFRP version.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer RPG 4th Edition   Warhammer RPG 4th Edition EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 6:32 am

Iron and Metal wrote:

Reviewer wrote:
Books contains several lectures on what you are allowed and not allowed to do with the game. Also says that players can tell you know to put violence and horror, in a Warhammer Fantasy game... You know, the thing the entire universe is based on. It also goes on to state very silly things on "gendered roles" and people call follow "whatever God they like". Seems to have quite a bit of ignorance about the setting. I'll stick to 2nd edition.

What the eff? I'll confess to being the type of person who heavily airs on the side of political correctness...but this just sounds a little zany. Would be very curious to read more to figure out what the heck is going on with it.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer RPG 4th Edition   Warhammer RPG 4th Edition EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 10:04 am

Iron and Metal wrote:

Reviewer wrote:

I've read about 43 pages so far in the book and haven't found anything like that. Do you know where I should look in order to find this stuff that's being refered too?

Cause it looks like bullshit to me so far.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer RPG 4th Edition   Warhammer RPG 4th Edition EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 6:16 pm

No idea. That dude could be totally full of shit.

Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer RPG 4th Edition   Warhammer RPG 4th Edition EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 10:11 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
No idea. That dude could be totally full of shit.

I'm pretty sure being full of shit is the scenario with the guy who originally made that comment.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer RPG 4th Edition   Warhammer RPG 4th Edition EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 10:16 pm

Yep. That’s what I just said.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer RPG 4th Edition   Warhammer RPG 4th Edition EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 1:24 am

I've got the PDF and will have a hard copy soon. When I get time I'll read through it and feedback.
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer RPG 4th Edition   Warhammer RPG 4th Edition EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 6:31 am

Iron and Metal wrote:
Yep. That’s what I just said.

Sent from Topic'it App

I know. I was essentially trying to agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer RPG 4th Edition   Warhammer RPG 4th Edition EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 10:20 am

Should we just find this guy and beat the shit out of him?

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer RPG 4th Edition   Warhammer RPG 4th Edition EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 2:48 pm

Ive been keeping an eye out, but havent found any pdf copies yet.
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer RPG 4th Edition   Warhammer RPG 4th Edition EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 1:18 am

Iron and Metal wrote:
Should we just find this guy and beat the shit out of him?

That's probably be the best course of action here.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer RPG 4th Edition   Warhammer RPG 4th Edition EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 8:02 am

Hahaha. I am always down for that course of action.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer RPG 4th Edition   Warhammer RPG 4th Edition Empty

Back to top Go down

Warhammer RPG 4th Edition
Page 1 of 1