A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (OOC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (OOC)   Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:07 am

OOC thread for the first Chapter of Trouble Brewing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (OOC)   Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:13 am

I will be getting up what you gather from your perception checks sometime soon but probably tomorrow. Anyone who wants to get an IC in, do so. Otherwise I will be moving it forward tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (OOC)   Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:40 am

Hey guys, sorry I forgot to do this before, but can everyone please roll a Force die. I forgot to see what our destiny pool is for this mission.

EDIT: And everyone, you strain threshold is lowered by 1 for the mission due to rolling under your obligation limit. Nial will reduce his strain by 2, meaning his obligation has triggered.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azza
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (OOC)   Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:49 am

https://orokos.com/roll/602847

That's one destiny for the heros!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (OOC)   Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:14 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (OOC)   Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:50 am

Haha it just means that I have 1 Dark Side point to use to make your life harder. Not necessarily a fail.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (OOC)   Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:38 am

Looks like it is 5 Dark Side and 1 Light Side to start out with. Remember that anyone can use the Light Side one if they wish to make a test easier or potentially gain some more successes or benefits to a certain roll.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (OOC)   Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:57 am

Alrighty everyone, sorry for the delay. New year started at the kindergarten so its been a bit hectic. Will put that in check in check out next time.

So, are you guys splitting up for sticking together?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azza
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (OOC)   Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:05 am

When does splitting the party ever go wrong

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (OOC)   Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:07 am

Never, that is the correct answer.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mruozu
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (OOC)   Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:48 am

Alrighty, lemme know who is going with who if you guys split up. I will make out the teams that way and then we can proceed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (OOC)   Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:38 am

Braybric will go with the droid group I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (OOC)   

Back to top Go down

Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (OOC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Community for Gamers, by Gamers :: Play-by-Post Gaming :: Kessel Runs and Smuggling Guns - Star Wars EotE (Game Thread)-
Jump to: