A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Blood Moon - Chapter 1

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:53 pm

Marius wrote:
More curiously, the location of amputation, at the cubicus - er, elbow, sorry - is entirely healed over with no evidence of scar tissue which would normally form if the arm had been preserved post-amputation."

Felyx curiously turned his head at this point. Now this is very curious. It reminded him of something he had seen on the research orbital he had been born onto.

"Are we being sure then that arm was amputated? Maybe it was being grown? Lab. Clone. Creation."

Of course the medic would think removed while the Mechanicus-born would think grown.

Alistair wrote:
If we make it to the bridge, do you think, Felyx, you could learn more about the purpose of this ship and who was on it? Find some kind of ship log or manifest?"

Felyx nodded. "If some power is alive to machines, I can be reading to them and of them."

Donna wrote:
Yew sure yew wasnt born a female?"

Felyx smiled at Donna, knowing that this was some sort of joke only by the fact that she was laughing as she said it. The problem was that 1) he didn't understand the joke and 2) as a result he had no idea how to properly responded.

In the end he just smiled like a psychopath and nodded. "Yes. Mechanicus delivery biologists are not to making mistakes of sex. I carry a penis. You carry a vagina. This is how they are knowing difference."

+++

As they enter the ship properly, Felyx takes his position directly in the middle. He stood higher than the rest only because he was still using Servitor as a vehicle. As such, he could shine his stablight well above their heads and illuminate the way.

The plasma reactors puzzled him and his electoos glowed lightly under all of his cold-weather gear. The fact that he didn't know what they were truly excited the researcher.

Where do you come from, I wonder...

His hand gently touched against it and he immediately began cycling through information in his mind and the technical specs he knew. He had a hunch he was witnessing archaeotech and his electoos glowed a little brighter.

Servitor stood next to the plasma drive and on Felyx's command they began working through its control panel. Even without power to it, there was much that could be learned. Combi-tool in his right hand and scribe tines on his left, he aimed to learn everything he could.

"Very much being of interest. This. Very much."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
MmmTasteIt

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:21 pm

Despite his keen eye and rapt attention to his duty as rearguard, Marius saw nothing other than the motes of dust floating about in the darkness.

He mulled over what the mechanicus had said. Had the limb been vat-grown, perhaps? Maybe for the purpose of replacing someone's limb? He wasn't sure; it was extremely odd that that single fleshy bit had been found, alone, outside in the snow. Maybe he hadn't looked hard enough... there certainly could have been further remains more deeply buried in the snow. Given the somewhat surprising nature of the discovery, however, he only blamed himself briefly for the oversight.

Marius took his eyes from the hallway for a moment, distracted by the slightly increased glow that had eminated from the mechanicus, accentuated by his photo-lens. Maybe the odd adept had found something of interest. Marius shook his head and snapped back to his guard-duty; discoveries were hardly any good to dead men. His attention would be best spent on the task of ensuring they were alive to utilize their discoveries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:01 am

MmmTasteIt wrote:
Marius grinned, tapping the corner of his glasses, causing the lens to subtly alter in hue. "Glad to see that you too, Alistair, think it wise to avoid exploring the darkness unaided. I will follow your lead and 'watch your 6', as it were."

He looks to Donna after her comment; even the mangled dialect of low gothic present at Snope's did little to help him decipher her speech. But he could at least respond in kind.
"Oy, lav, wif tings bein' awl creepsy an' wut not, bes' keep it on da strai-n-narrow, if ya cash me drif, eh?"

She makes a pouty face, "Oui'm keep'n my nose clean. Don' yew worry."
Truth be told, she was jonesing for some slaught, but with supplies limited and not likely to be replenished soon, she would save it for when combat starts.

She licks her lips in anticipation.

Iron and Metal wrote:
Felyx smiled at Donna, knowing that this was some sort of joke only by the fact that she was laughing as she said it. The problem was that 1) he didn't understand the joke and 2) as a result he had no idea how to properly responded.

In the end he just smiled like a psychopath and nodded. "Yes. Mechanicus delivery biologists are not to making mistakes of sex. I carry a penis. You carry a vagina. This is how they are knowing difference."

She stifles a fake shiver, though it was cold enough to have been real.
"Theya yew go again tawkin awhl dirty an gettin me knickers wet. Oui don' suppose yew be enhanced in anyway tha's important?"" She jokes, knowing the "cogmun" wouldnt understand her meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theoretical

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:09 am

-- [Entering the room] --

The barrel of the lasgun investigated the room. Alistair didn't like the how the room disappeared into the gloom, past the sight of his photovisors. This, this place is a nightmare to secure.

"Felyx, are we here for a while? Or are we heading on to the bridge?"

-- [After response] --

Alistair walks up to the big barbarian, lasgun held loosely his hands. This will be tough.

"Egill. We need to have words. What you did was stupid. If you want to take point, I'm happy for you to do so. But please, for the love of the saints, tell me, so I can organise the rest of us? You'll kill yourself and us if you keep running into danger without backup, and yelling 'cover my seven' doesn't constitute any plan that I know. Does this make sense?" Alistair stared at the big man though his rebreather.

"Look, you want to first? Sure. I'm even happy to cover for you. Just, don't go running off without letting us know beforehand, yeah? How about everyone else? Everyone is ok with Egill point, then Donna and myself, Damiel and Felyx in the middle, and Marius covering the rear?""
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:19 pm

Felyx buzzed. He literally began vibrating and shaking as the magnitude of what he was seeing, interacting with, and stepping upon began to settle on his psyche. A burst of techna-lingua, low in volume, but without pause spurted forth from the researcher. Under his heavy cold weather coat, and the flak armor beneath that, his electoos glowed bright blue.

+++++thisistheultimateMachineGodbePraisedOmnissiahYouhavechosenmeforthisHowcanIunderstandHelpmePraisebePraisebePraisebePraisebePraisebe+++++

He composed himself for a moment and looked over to Servitor. The cyborg showed no emotion in his features, of course, but he was the only one who could have understood at least on a spiritual level what Felyx had just experienced.

Breathing heavily, with a light sheen of sweat on his forehead, Felyx took a step back. He took in a deep breath and looked at everyone, making sure he had their attention. With a calm that took every single ounce of his willpower, he chose his words very carefully, the light blue of his electoos dimly illuminating the features of his face.

"This. Here. This ship. It is being pre-Imperial. Fif-fifteen to twenty thousand years of old. D-d-d..." He had to compose himself once more. He closed his eyes and took another breath.

"D-Dark Age Technology. It from Dark Age of Technology. Valuable beyond calculation."

Truly, he hoped that the significance of this find sunk into the minds of his fellow team mates. But he had his doubts.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:49 pm

Felyx was speaking funny, even for him.

"So? i's old. 'Ew cares. Lots a things are old."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MmmTasteIt

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:49 pm

Marius felt his heart jump at Felyx's announcement. Dark Age Technology. Though he'd never, himself, been in the presence of archaeotech, he knew it's significance. Word of technology from the Dark Age of Mankind spread like wildfire amongst the spires back home on Snope's, generating a flurry of activity amongst the noble classes, each hiring teams of professionals to go off an "acquire" the coveted objects.

And that was for small bits.

Donna wrote:

"But not this old, Donna," Marius said, his voice quiet, "and not this relevant to the interests of the Imperium. I'm not sure if it's old enough, of course, but... if it is... well, entire armies are mobilized at the mere hint of such pieces of archaeotech."

He paused, looking back down the hallway he'd been covering as if he feared being overheard. "It's not as if it was that difficult for us to discover this place. I have a bad feeling about it; the resident mechanicus would likely be most displeased if they knew that we were here but did nothing to warn us away from it. If they don't already know, we'd best keep it that way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnelian
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:17 pm

Egill places a big hand on Alistairs shoulder and a smile starts to form, but then in a split second everything changes...

A look of surprise immediately followed by a bulging of cheeks and lips causes Egills hand to tighten its grip. At the same time colour drains from the barbarians face as he vomits over Alistair. Egill tries to turn away, but alas it’s to late.

His sword clangs to the metal floor as Egill then staggers away and doubles over hands resting on knees as he vomits and dry heaves the remains of their last meal...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:38 am

Donna backs away in repulsion.

"Wot the fuuk mun? Wot's yewr bloody problem? Bad grubbin? Fuuk! oui ate that pig shit too!"

She expected to toss her meal any second now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theoretical

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:30 am

Alistair flinches, and snorts in disgust as the vile liquid splashes across his chest. However, the disgust quickly turns to terror as it it sinks in who exactly just threw up.

"Psyker! Witchcraft! Everyone back! EVERYONE BACK!"

Alistair back pedals away from the shuddering figure on the ground, hands trembling as he lifts the lasgun.

"Careful, don't get close! Egill, stay down or I shoot!"

Alistair knew he should shoot, better safe than sorry, but he had never needed to execute a psyker before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MmmTasteIt

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:11 am

Marius had started moving as soon as he'd seen Egill's face blanche. Slinging his shotgun over his shoulder, he went down on a knee beside the heaving psyker.

"For feth's sake, Alistair, lower your weapon."
Marius looked extremely agitated. "Pretty sure it'd be obvious if it were witchcraft."

He places a hand on Egill's back and then two fingers on his jugular. "Just take deep breaths, Egill, and make sure to turn your head slightly if you need to vomit again; it's too early in the mission for the medic to be covered in bodily fluids."

As he counted off the man's pulse in his head, he squinted down at puddle of vomit in front of the man, looking for any evidence of blood or discoloration that wouldn't have come merely from the bile and protein gruel they'd eaten earlier. Satisfied that he'd gotten a read on the psyker's pulse, he fished a vial from his combat vest and gingerly scooped up some of the sick off the floor.

Briefly checking the various overstuffed pockets of the vest, he finally found his prize: a "discount" tox wand. Not the most sophisticated of the various toxin-detecting tools, but it'd at least give him a solid yes-or-no answer. He dipped the wand (ostensibly, an overlarge q-tip that had been soaked in some foul smelling chemical) into the sick with an expression of disgust. As he swirled it around in the vial of sick, he glared over at Alistair.

"I appreciate your... fervor in keeping our team safe, Alistair. But there's something to be said for morale. Though I'm certain any psyker sanctioned by the Holy Throne accepts that they may need to be executed, I doubt they would think run-of-the-mill gastrointestinal distress to be sufficient cause for said execution. I, for one, am more concerned that we may have been poisoned. I'd appreciate, in the future, if you directed your paranoia towards potential foes rather than our own."

He withdrew the tox wand, waiting for the tell-tale color change that indicated the detection of toxins in the psyker's vomit. He looked over to Donna and frowned.

"And for the love of the Emporer, Donna, are you just going to stand there and make asinine comments or are you going to invoke a modicum of professionalism and take up the rearguard now that your medic is occupied?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnelian
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:26 pm

Egill stays crouched over while he composes himself at Marius' urging, breathing deeply, his legs slightly wobbly at his exertions. When he finally straightens he throws a weak smile at the medic and a simple "thanks."

Before gathering up his sword he unclasps his water bottle and takes a swig, swilling the water around his mouth before spitting it out. A bit of colour returns but the big man is still quite pale "Ya, I'm just feelin' nauseous, been a bit under the weather all day." he picks up the big sword and rests the blade on a shoulder and turns to Alistair "You were sayin' somethin'?"

He pauses briefly, his assumed mirth at pretending he'd not heard anything Alistair had said playing slightly on his face

"Ha, Ha!" He laughs although without some of his usual vigor "Look, I hear ya. What to say, I was at the door having already assumed point. I'd looked through the window and there didn't appear to be any danger." Egilll looks from left to right about the engine room "and there isn't any, at least for now, eh." he raises a hand to Alistair before he can get a word in "Look, I'm a warrior first and foremost and I can look after myself, so don't be assumin' cos' I've spent twenty years on Terra trainin' me mind that I don't know how to look after me-self. I'll pay more attention next time though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:03 pm

Sylphilis wrote:
Felyx was speaking funny, even for him.

Felyx felt a wave of anger wash over him. He wasn't prone to such things, but the wave of ignorance in light of a find so spectacular dumbfounded him to no end. He was still thinking of a way to put into words his annoyance and the importance of such a discovery when Marius spoke. It was succinct. The medic seemed to get it. He cooled down at the realization that he was not surrounded only by people who thought with their guns and muscles.

Felyx resolve was rockrete. "We need to be continuing to bridge. We must to be knowing the more there."

He stood back on Servitor, confident that his erection had gone down enough to not put a hole into the automaton's back.
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:37 pm

Damiel walked around the place cautiously, quietly. He had tried to keep his head down, but the feeling that he wasn't contributing was beginning to annoy him.

"Yeah, dark tech. Is it serviceable? I'm sure bringing back a new piece of tech would make the inquisitor a little joyed, not to mention Felyx looks like he's about the break his zipper." Damiel said with a point and a chuckle. "Sorry, we're all making the jokes at your expense. Let us know when you're done."

Damiel moved about the room, trying to not touch anything, but also looking for any obvious signs of interest: commonly opened doors, objects that look recently handled, etc.

When Marius talks about keeping their entry a secret, Damiel pipes up again, "Yeah, you think that this could be the archaeological dig? They wouldn't make it that obvious would they? I just hope to Throne there isn't a party of Hereteks waiting to blast us when we exit." He looks over at the back door quickly, just to make sure.

As Egill vomited, Damiel rushed in to hold his teammate. If it was anything psionic, his presence would soothe the sickened man. "Stay close friend. You won't like it, but it'll ease the sickness." He said, helping support the man as he gets back up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:17 pm

"No. The holy cogitator showed importance of dig site. That is where importance is being. This was not to be showed to me even one time by holy cogitator."

He made the sign of the cog in the air and calmed himself completely.

Emotions have their place.
Back to top Go down
Theoretical

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:46 pm

Alistair breath came in short, sharp bursts, lasgun tracking the movement of Egill as he shudders on the ground. The gun flicks towards Marius as the medic moves in to assist, before flicking back towards the barbarian psyker.

"Damiel, could you.." Alistair started, voice buckling slightly under adrenaline, before realising the man had already started moving. "... Thanks" When the presence of the blank didn't elicit any noticeable reaction from either the psyker or the vomit, Alistair relax and lowered the weapon.

"All clear, I think." Alistair slumped momentarily, before glaring at Marius.

"By the Emperor, Marius, you think corruption is going to wave a sign? Symptoms can include sudden, inexplicable sickness. You should know this, or did your apparently non-existent guard training not cover pyskers? Throne, you threatened the safety of us and mission with your own 'paranoia'. Secure the situation first, then play chymist. Ah, feth this." Alistair raised his head in frustration.

As Egill stands and offers his backhanded compromise, Alistair looks at the man and nods once.
"That would be appreciated Egill. Thank you." Alistair then turned away and took position swaddled in half light.

"Lumped with a bunch of idiots and glory seekers." Alistair muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnelian
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:15 am

As Damiel got closer and then physically touched Egill he felt the symptoms banish. Thrones, its the fething warp, my susceptibility to it. No wonder the Astropaths were in a bit of a wreak, Egill wondered what other delights were in store for him.

"Ha, now that is better"
Egill grasps Damiel's shoulder "It is the bleedin' warp thats causin' me sickness and me headaches. Feelin' a bit odd still - but perhaps thats yer blankin' powers."

"I'd be guessin' this is why the astropaths are such a mess after such a long exposure. Now the question is, is it just the general fluctuations of the warp that induced my sickness or is something going down."

"You'll no doubt be eager to go first, eh Alistair?"
Egill grins broadly at the guardsman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:03 pm

MmmTasteIt wrote:

"And for the love of the Emporer, Donna, are you just going to stand there and make asinine comments or are you going to invoke a modicum of professionalism and take up the rearguard now that your medic is occupied?"

She didnt like his tone at all.
"Ew the fuuk said Oui was a bleedin professional? I ain' no soldier, Oui'm a killer. An unless louik wakin up dead, yew best be remembrin thawt next time yew feel louik tawkin down tah me."

She stares him down hard, wondering if the others needed a reminder and how willing an example Marius would be.
The only thing holding back her murderlust was the words of the inquisitor "I can make your pain last well beyond your death, so mind your leash."

She didn't know exactly what he could do, but had seen just a bit of what he was capable of. She feared little, but something about his threats made her not only fear for her life, but her mortal soul, whatever that may be.

Seeing the tension, she showed them one of her cold shoulders, "Well? Whawt are yew lookin at? Mind your own buisness."
She rotates her shoulders, loosening them up as she looks away from the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theoretical

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:40 am

"Oh, so it is the warp?" Alistair asked rhetorically, with an aggressive, 'told you so', glare at Marius. "Not some run of the mill gastrointestinal distress?" Without waiting for a response, Alistair turned to Damiel and Egill. "If, Egill, you don't know what's causing it, either work it out or play safe. Damiel, can you stick near him? You're the safe option."

"Now, if we have no further objections, poisonings or disagreements to vocalise, shall we move on? As much as this very old, very important tech is interesting, we still have no idea why it's here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnelian
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:02 pm

Egill wondered if the closeness of the warp had a hand in the fractious behaviour of the team. He recognised its affect on him but then he was trained and understood it better than any here.

"Yeah, its the warp and if people were listening earlier I did say that the barrier between the Empyrean and real space was especially weak on this planet." he tried not to lecture but he was annoyed at Alistairs eagerness to turn his weapon upon him and at something so minor as a little vomit - it would be interesting to see how the guardsman reacted when the shit really did go down as Egill was sure it would at some point

"This weakness is affecting me, giving me headaches and making me sick, it might affect others in different ways so beware of that in case anyone starts to get funny ideas." now to give the real kicker, he directs his gaze at Alistair "I am not idle in the Emperors work, I have been thinking on it. The barrier is seriously compromised here, there is something beyound trying to push through, an entity. Now we are away from the research station I can confidently say that this entity is focused on the base."

"Oh, and Alistair - I am always careful with my gift but at some point the warp will bleed through and stuff might happen that is far worse than vomit, it would be nice to think you're not going to draw that weapon on me every time some thing odd happens."

He was done lecturing, it was probably best to finish on a conciliatory note "Look, perhaps we're all a bit on edge, so deep breaths yeah and lets do this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:23 pm

The "bunches of idiots" seems to get a response from Felyx.

"Alistair, may it is being that you would like to working the technical issues out. Cannot to trust an idiot. Yes?" He took a step back and gestured to the archeotech plasma engine.

"Or. May it is being that us all having unique skill. May it is being you could trust to that."

+++or it could be that your head is located inside of your anal cavity and you have no means to remove it. I suggest the lasgun you so freely wave in your team mate's faces.+++

The archeotech had him quite literally glowing. All of this show of brawn and inter-team bickering, when they had only just begun their investigation, very much annoyed him. It could potentially stall any more fantastic discoveries.

"I am being ready to moving forward. Progress. Forward. Never to back."
Back to top Go down
MmmTasteIt

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:07 pm

Marius sighed. He knew a lost cause when he saw one. He turned to Egill, dumping the small vial of sick out onto the floor.

"It would have been nice to know, Egill, that there is something amiss with the Warp in this place. It would help me in diagnosing and treating such outbursts."
He pondered his own irritation and Egill's speculation on the warp's influence. "We've all been on generally good terms, up until now. Let's forget about these altercations; the more we focus on the task at hand the less time we have to be at each others' throats."

Ignoring Alistair as best he could manage, he nodded at Felyx's words. "I concur, Felyx. Yes, let us move forward."

As he stashed his supplies and un-slung his shotgun again, he added: "Don't anyone get the wrong impression; my job is to ensure we all get out of here alive. I intend to fulfill that duty regardless of our... differences."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnelian
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:02 am

Egill had only made the connection with being ill and the warp when Damiel came close, he'd said his piece as soon as he knew. He was about to point that out but decided to hold his tongue, the tit-for-tat was growing tiresome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theoretical

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:25 am

Alistair looked to the techpriest, frustrated at how the team seemed to turn against him. He was trying to keep them all safe, apparently against their own wishes. And the psyker had all but confirmed his fears, thankfully Damiel had halted the corruption. And yet, the team seemed to think he was being unreasonable. With a sigh, Alistair tried once more.

"I was not referring to you, tech-priest. Although you make a good point. We all do have unique skills, and similar to the medic, I'm trying to get us through this mission both alive and successful, which I would ask you remember." Before anyone can take the obvious rebuttal, Alistair turns to Egill "And trust me when I say that I don't want to threaten you, Egill, but, as you said, stuff far worse than vomit might happen. For the sake of the rest of our lives, when do I step in? I cannot simply wait until it's too late. And so, please let Damiel be our failsafe. That plays to his unique skill.

And so, Alistair turns back to Felyx.

"So, you all have my apologies for the awkwardness, but we should move forward. Does anyone have any suggestions? Bridge? Further into this gigantic room?"

-- [After we move on] --

As the group starts to move on, Alistair moves up to the big barbarian;
"Look, Egill, I have a question for you..." Alistair looks down at his combat webbing, dark patches rimmed in ice on his heavy duty winter gear. "This... stuff. Warp based, yes? Do... I need to... do something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnelian
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:01 am

Egill shakes his head in disagreement with Alistair "You lack understanding which is not your fault. What I was trying to say is that using my powers can cause warp phenomena, perhaps the walls bleed or some such. This is rare but can happen. If that happens it is not the time to shoot me. If the barrier is broken when I use my powers and something steps through, again that is not the time to shoot me. Shoot the demon instead." Egill grins and puts a hand on Damiels shoulder "As you say though let Damiel and I worry about it." the barbarian put emphasis on the 'and I'.

-- [After we move on] --

Egill laughs loudly at Alistair and gives him a friendly slap on the back "Ha! Sorry about the vomit, but its just that, vomit. I'd advise liberal application of soap, yes?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:28 pm

You all move out and advance down the hallway. There's a few doors jammed shut along the left again, but no amount of prying or application of strength make them budge. In one portion, the roof has collapsed partially and snow and ice fills half the passageway. Eventually you reach a bulkhead that's only partially closed - you can barely squeak through. Inside is what appears to be a command bridge, about 60 meters in width. It's filled with control panels, cogitators, data banks, catwalks, and gothic throne in the back raised upon a dais. Opposite the door you entered is a wide viewport, which stretches in front of the control panels and everything to a full 180 degrees. The partitions are blocked on the opposite side with what appears to be a thick layer of ice. Of course, a thick layer of dust covers everything....

Sent from Topic'it App

Herschel Brahe - Q'Sal Magister Immaterial

Ray Carswell - Ice Cream Truck Driver
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:39 pm

Felyx nods to Alistair. They had an understanding. Perhaps they had both over reacted. This was all so new and hard to process after all...

+++

Felyx rolled into the bridge with his breath caught in his throat. Everything he saw he now viewed in awe. This was a ship that history had forgotten, and he intended to burn its memory into his brain.

His instinct was to move immediately to the main cogitators and see if he could pry any information from them, but his previous talk with Alistair had kept him in check. Only when the perimeter was established did he allow himself to move forward.

He gave everything a long, contemplative look.
Back to top Go down
Theoretical

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:27 am

-- [Talking with Egill] --

Alistair nods, his expression of uncertainty and suspicion hidden behind the rebreather. Moving away from Egill, he quickly makes the sign of the Aquila. Those sharp of hearing will notice the muffled lines of a prayer coming from Alistair,

-- [Bridge] --

Securing the bridge was an awkward situation for Alistair, as he had resolved to do so without complaint or orders given to his team. Even if he had to secure the bridge alone, so be it. As such, the familiar nose of Alistair's lasgun slowly poked it's barrel into nooks and corners across the bridge. Once the room seems clear, Alistair will take position by the entrance way into the bridge and stand watch.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:35 pm

She walks on to the bridge. She was getting annoyed now.

All these guys cared about was this important find and why? Cause it was old.

She wipes some of the thick dust off with her finger and inspects it.
"How old yew say this is? 10,000 years or sump'in? I'd say only enough dust for 5,000." she smirks.

With her limited intelligence and her specific role on this mission unnecessary, she had to find ways to keep her fogged mind occupied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:29 pm

As Alistair moves around the perimeter, he notices one more door to the bridge. It runs parallel to the one you entered in, but on the opposite side of the room. So if you followed the viewport's perimeter all 180 degrees, you would move from one door to the other.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theoretical

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:16 am

The thick layer of dust, disturbed by their passage, was thankfully prevented from inhalation by Alistair's rebreather.

"It looks like we're the first people here in a long time."

Alistair peers down the door opposite their entrance, hoping that someone would take the initiative to cover the rear. Something flickered in the gloom of the passage, barely registering. Driven by instincts, Alistair flicked the lasgun up, but paused as nothing immediately resolved in the corridor.

"Possible contact, down the corridor. Suggest investigation.
Alistair whispered, taking cover behind the door frame. He had fallen back on habits formed as scout and point man for his squad, despite the lack of clear leadership or unified tactics in the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:02 am

With the prospect of violence, Donna raises her autopistol and aimed it down the corridor, waiting.

"Oui'm up for a littol investigatin. Long as theres somethin to investigate. Who else up for some?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnelian
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:08 pm

While Felyx looked around the bridge like a giddy child, Egill stayed close to Damiel - he'd be at least one less thing for Alistair to worry about. He seemed like a worrier, but more than that he was keen to try and keep whatever he had left in his stomach down. Those thoughts were immediately pushed aside at Alistairs heads up.

Egill moves over to stand with Donna and whispers across to Alistair "Did you hear, see somethin'?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:44 am

"Oui did-n see nothin" See replies, keeping her eyes on the corridor and thinking Egil was talking to her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theoretical

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:42 am

Alistair flicked his eyes across to the two figures who had joined him.

"I think I saw something. Not sure what. Could be a false alarm, but we don't want to be risky. Is someone watching the rear? And is the Tech-priest... aware of what's happening?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:23 pm

Felyx pulls up a basic schematic of the ship with obvious info. The faded, washed out blue screen is almost hard to read.

VESSEL TITLE: EUPHRATES.
MANUFACTURER: ICARUS CORPORATION.
MISSION: ESTABLISH NEW COLONY FOR THE SOLARIS COLLECTIVE.
CREW: 4,324

The inventory lists an exhaustive amount of items for establishing a colony in a wide variety of environments, including gear for hydroponics, agriculture (if feasible), hunting, shelter, transportation on the surface, etc...as well as an STC factory unit.

EDIT: oh I should specify. As y'all walked through the bridge more, you definitely noticed several sets of footprints throughout the bridge and leading down the second passageway (not the one you came from).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnelian
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:42 pm

Egill looks over his shoulder, he knew what Alistair meant and no there wasn't anyone specifically covering their rear. "No one has got our seven" Egill reports.

He then gestures at the tracks in the dust "These look fresh, want me n Donna to go check it out?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MmmTasteIt

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:27 pm

Marius answered Alistair's inquiry softly, "I'm still keeping watch, Alistair, I haven't seen any threats as of yet." Noting the tracks, he also responded to Egill: "I'm not certain that dividing our party is in our best interest, but I'll leave that decision up to Alistair, given his apparent familiarity with squad cohesion and tactics. But if you need assistance, I would be glad to follow in the wake of your investigation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:13 pm

Felyx did not, in fact, have any clue what anyone else in the party was doing. The bridge was immaculate. Well, sort of. It's physical state didn't matter. All that mattered was the fact that it existed.

Servitor had already assumed his position while Felyx found a port to jack-in to. There was a tickle of life. Faint. Like a clap in a dream, but miles away. Power. It was nigh dead, but it was there. He tapped into it, drew on it, honed in and never let it out of his sight. When he got closer, he began to feed it from his own potentia coil. It grew. The clap became a small round of applause. The power grew and he made ready to boost up the station he was at.

The entire time he spoke praise and litanies to the Omnissiah under his breath. While the ancient humans may not have known the Omnissiah, the Omnissiah surely knew them.

There was a buzz and the screen came on. He smiled and immediately began scrolling through information. It soaked into him like a sponge and he readily absorbed, letting nothing get away.

"Vehicle name: Yoo-Fu-Rey-Teez. Manufacture: ICARUS COR-POR-A-TION. Mission: Establishing new colony for SOLARIS COLLECTIVE. Crew: 4,234- no, 4,324. Inventor...."

His breath caught in his throat. His eyes widened and the blood flow increased throughout his body by 32%. He began breathing heavily and felt light headed. He moaned, unsure of how to relate this. Unsure if the others even understood what they were standing on - what it held - the greatness that was so close.

He began screeching in techna-lingua.

+++I am not worthy to have received such a gift/oh omnissiah how can I ever be great enough to behold what is here? Entire fleets will be mobilized. This planet will become a temple and all of the unworthy will be cleansed by the Adeptus Mechanicus legions. But they will ruin this gift. They will not understand how precious it is. It will teach them but it will be lostLOSTLOSTLOSTTO THEIR DOGMA! Their lack of understan...+++

Then it hit him. Somewhere during that, his eyes had began watering and tears ran down his cheeks. He did not remember when it had happened. He wiped his eyes as the enormity of the revelation landed on him much like the Euphrates crashing to the surface of the planet.

"The Omnissiah chose to me because I do understanding..."
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:10 am

Egill was about to tell Felyx to quieten down when a figure steps into the second corridor. The area had little light so he struggled to pick out any detail, it was humanoid and moved slowly towards him.

The barbarian plants his feet in a fighting pose and holds forth his claymore in two hands "Hold, or be taken down" Egill bellows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:43 pm

Without waning, Donna opens up with a fully automatic blast from her pistol. Shots ricochet down the corridor like beans in a rattle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:36 pm

The rapid fire shots echo cacophonously down the passageway, kicking up dust and further obscuring vision. Once the dust settles slightly, you can see that the figure continues shuffling forward. It is about 60 yards/meters away from where you are standing at the entranceway.

Once the echos from the shots fade away, you can hear what sounds like a low moan and possibly some garbled speech from the figure.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:34 am

Donna relaxes her grip on the autopistol. The guy was slow and seemed to not care about rushing them.
"Whewever 'e is, 'e ain in no 'urry. What do yew say we release a bit o stress?"

She clearly want concerned with her piss-poor aim, nor that none of her rounds had frightened off the soon-to-be-dead man.

Again, she raises her pistol and this time, takes a more considerate aim before shooting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:53 am

The glory of his revelation was slightly disturbed when the automatic weapons fire opened up.

"Doh-nah this is being a place for sacred!" His eye finally caught what she was targeting - very poorly targeting, he thought - and he tried to make out what he was seeing.
Back to top Go down
Theoretical

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:26 pm

As Egill stands and addresses the apparently empty hallway, Alistair squints before turning to the big psyker.

"I don't ---" Alistair starts, before being cut off by the loud retort of Donna's pistol.

"By the Saints, what's happening?" Alistair exclaims. He backs away from Donna and Egill, "Damiel, is this warp based?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:55 pm

ROUND 1

Out of nowhere, Felyx feels something cold and slimy wrapping around his neck. It immediately violently pulls him backwards away from the party, its grip tightening into a chokehold.

At the same time, an ungodly, awful shrieking noise accompanies the sound of wings beating the air. In a blur, a creature leaps from a dusty console nearby, latching itself onto Marius and clawing at his eyes.

When the party gets a better look at these creatures, they can see that they look like the following two images.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:53 am

[ROUND 2]

Indignant revulsion for the mutants coursed through Egill as the foul beings descended upon Felyx and Marius. Assuming Marius was more able to look after himself he rushes to help the tech priest, bellowing "Back fell spawn, in the Emperors name." as he swings his sword. He'd aimed high as a blow to the meat of the mutant might also cause Felyx harm, but the movement of the priest as he struggled was only partly accounted for so the big sword only clips his foe. The blade makes contact, slicing its non-tentacled arm and elicing a pained gurgling noise from the mutant.

Grunting, Marius shrugs off the toxins entering the small wounds from the mutant's claws. He revs his chainsaw and swings it backwards, goring the abhorrent creature's arm. It shrieks in furious, unnatural agony.

They came out of nowhere. They were much too close for Donna to keep her attention on the slow guy down the hall.
"Wot in the blazes?" she exclaims as she quickly turns her attention to the guy Felyx wasnt 'taking care of' and hoses him down with hot lead.
For all her piss and vinegar, she might as well h=ad been an ork in disguise. Not a single round out of the burst hit.
She did like the kick of automatic recoil in her hand though. She smiles at the faint feeling.....

Alistair jumped as the creatures surged out of the gloom of the bridge, taking the party completely by surprise. "Contact!" Alistair calls, taking the time to sweep the bridge for more enemies hidden. Finding none, Alistair takes stock of the situation. Deciding that he could do little to help Felyx, Alistair moves quickly towards Marius, before dropping to one knee and readying his lasgun.

"Damiel, with me! Standby to engage! Marius, Disengage!" Alistair called. He hoped his team would follow his lead, but feared they wouldn't.[/quote]

Damiel followed behind Alistair quickly, trying to get a good look at the creatures attacking them "Looks pretty warp-tainted to me, but they could be mutants. Give me Marius and a body and I'll have a better answer."

Felyx felt his breath catch in his throat. His admonition of Donna died away and he noted the irony of his pronouncement of the "holy" place and the subsequent tentacle of either a mutant or xenos around his neck. The blasphemy ate at him.

But Felyx would not be taken so easily. He wiggled free almost immediately and began crawling back toward the cover of Servitor as the barbarian began swinging his sword.

The mutant with wings strikes forward quickly with its snout, opening its maw to bite into Marius' shoulder. Apparently blinded with pain, it is unable to fully sink its teeth into its victim in the flurry of combat and swirl of the combatants.

The mutant with lets out a guttural grumble at Felyx's escape. Its attention and barbed, spiked tentacle turns lazily in the direction of Egill, who had drawn its attention. Egill moves to parry, but the tentacle suddenly moves at lightning speed to grip his throat and upper torso, zipping past his cumbersome claymore. Spikes and barbs start to dig into Egill's neck. The mutant lets out an excited whinny of sorts, eyes widening and staring intently at its quarry.

+++
Egill - engaged with tentacled mutant. Took 7 damage, pen 1 to the head. Must make snared (-10) test or suffer immobilization, must make (-10) toughness test or suffer toxic damage (1d10 ignoring armor)
Marius - engaged with fly mutant. has taken 1 point of damage I believe.
Donna - 4 meters away from both enemy combatants.
Alistair - 2 meters (point blank) away from fly and marius.
Damiel - 2 meters (point blank) away from felyx and tentacled mutant.
Felyx - engaged with tentacled mutant and egill.
the fly -  engaged with Marius - sitting on top of him. has taken some damage.
tentacled mutant - engaged with egill. has taken some damage.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:22 pm

[Round 3]

It would have been easy to succumb to panic as the things tentacles tightened and dug in and for a merest moment Egill almost did. For all his bravado as a savage warrior he'd only spent his youth with his tribe and the rest of his time on Terra, and while that training strengthen his mind he'd never faced anything like the mutant before. However his faith steeled him. Pulling backwards with all his might and using a free hand to unravel the appendage Egill breaks the things grip.

+++

The room had erupted into chaos. Twisted monstrosities had fallen upon them, and one of the abominable things had lashed itself to his torso and had set about tearing off his armor. Instincts honed through a life on Snope's kicked in; almost reflexively, he drew the chainblade from his belt and thrust it over his shoulder in attempt to dislodge the monster.

Marius' first blow to the creature had, to his surprise, connected solidly enough. Still feeling the weight of the creatures death grip upon him, he figured he had little time before it managed to do more serious damage. He lurched ahead, pitching the creature forward, viciously stabbing his chainblade past the side of his head where he'd previously made contact. The whir of the blades quickly turned wet and muted as the blade made contact yet again, spraying his head and shoulders in the things blood.

The chainblade strikes into the mutant's head, just missing its bulbous eyes. Blood seeps down its face, covering its face, maw, upper shoulders, which then starts to drip onto Marius.

+++

Donna dropped the pistol without a care. While she did that she drew out her chainsoword. Pressing the stud, it revs to live with a throaty whine.
"Aw yeah baby! Gon'get me a tentacle hung on th' wall oui am!" she says as she moves towards the tentacle-armed mutie.

+++

"Throne, I said disengage." Alistair swore under his breath. Kneeling, aiming down the sights of his lasgun, Alistair tried to find a clear shot between the flashing chainblade and the flickering wings of the mutant. Sensing an opportunity, Alistair tightened his finger, sending cracks of light hurtling towards the embattled pair, although not fast enough. A sharp twist moved the mutant out of, and swung Marius into, the line of fire. Flinching as the boltsizzled against Marius' armour, Alistair swore once more. "Saints take me. Damiel, engage!"

+++

Damiel drew his whip as he came to a stop between Alistair and Marius. He shouted "What do you think I'm doing?!" He said before cracking the whip at the tentacled creature. Ironic. He thought.

The whip connects solidly with the mutant's chest, eliciting a sick, wet crack. Clearly, one of its rebs had broken from the impact. It staggers backwards but remains on foot.

+++

Felyx caught his breath and calculated the situation. It was time to act. Were he on his own, it would have been time to flee. But this was different. He pulled out his man-catcher and thrusted upward. The snaring clamps on the end snapped shut too soon, missing the creature by no more than an inch.

+++

Howling in agony, the winged creature plunges it's maw forward to bite Marius' shoulder. Blinded by the blood from its open scalp, the reckless attack achieved little more than sinking teeth into flak armor.

The tentacled mutant wheezes in pain and stares down Damiel, the latest to enter the fray. Something appears to rise up out of its stomach and through its gullet, its chest broadening and face contorting. In the process. A veritable explosion of green, brown, and black bile flies from the creature's "mouth" and straight toward Damiel's head. He dodges it at the last second, but not before catching a good whiff of the muck. An acrid, awful scent hangs in the air, reminiscent of slag heaps outside of hive cities mixed with decomposing grox flesh. The toxic vomit starts slowly melting through the floor below him.

+++
Egill - engaged with tentacled mutant.
Marius - engaged with fly mutant. has taken 1 point of damage I believe.
Donna - engaged with tentacled mutant.
Alistair - 2 meters (point blank) away from fly and marius.
Damiel - engaged with tentacled mutant. Took 13 damage minimum, might be taking more from toxic damage.
Felyx - engaged with tentacled mutant.
the fly -  engaged with Marius - sitting on top of him. has taken some damage. Suffering blood loss, at fatigue 1.
tentacled mutant - engaged with egill. has taken some damage as well as toughness damage.

Last edited by bobarctor1977 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:14 am

[Round 4]

Marius' grin as the creature shrieked under the ministrations of his chainblade was wiped from his face as he recoiled from an unexpected lasgun blast to his shoulder. Fortunately, his armor stopped the brunt of the shot, but he felt his resolve waver for a moment. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Alistair, lasgun aimed at the melee.

Traitor.

Marius grimaced as the thought echoed through his mind. Words would be had if they managed to survive the encounter. Marius decided that his best bet was to slay the mutant as quickly as possible; every moment he was locked in combat with it was another moment where the fool would risk killing his ally. Twisting away from the creatures hold as best he could, he thrust the whirring chainblade into the monster once again, marveling at it's resilience to the multiple deadly blows he had landed. The Emperor must have been smiling upon him this day, he mused, as his strike made contact once more.

The blow hits, ripping through flesh and eliciting another yelping, pained howl. Marius wagers that one more good hit like that will be all it takes to kill the damn thing.

+++

Egill roared as he came back at the mutant, his claymore wielded in a figure eight before striking downwards in a diagonal slash at its leg. The blow connects, slicing through its thigh and bringing the figure to its knees.

+++

Donna swings at the tentacled mutant and misses, cursing loudly and profanely. The sound of rip roaring chain blades was music to her ear, anyway.

+++

"Emperor save me from people who WON'T DISENGAGE"
Alistair was starting to get angry. Reasonable people don't want to get into combat with twisted mutants dripping with awful fluids. Reasonable people would back off, and use guns to prevent said mutant and fluids from getting close. And yet, everyone is running towards the things?! Caught between risking damaging his peers (again) or leaving them to die, Alistair was left with only one 'reasonable' choice. Shifting his grip on his lasgun, Alistair stepped into the combat and swung his bayonet across the mutant's arms.

While the bayonet lodges itself in the creatures chest, it doesn't react much. It appears Alistair only punctured its ragged leather armor.

+++

Damiel cracks his whip at the tentacled mutant again, but misses the mark.

+++

Felyx stood, knowing that it was a superior fighting position - even though he was not anything of a fighter. Logic dictated that he stand. He lashed out with both hands, hoping to grab the creature so that the others could finish it off. When the snare caught, he squeezed tight, trying to inflict as much damage as possible.

The snare loops around its head and torso, snaring the creature and wounding it on impact. It grunts - judging by its wounds, the thing is on death's doorstep.

+++

The tentacled mutant writhes and squirms under the snare of Felyx's man catcher, but fails to brake loose. He wheezes and grunts in discomfort. Through the distorted, anguished noises, a phrase can be heard, only audible to those very close to the mutant amid the din of the combat and roar of chainswords: "Your suffering will end soon, my friends."

The winged mutant, covered in blood, leaps from Marius' shoulders to stand alongside him before swinging its maw into Marius's torso and biting into his side. It's teeth sink deep, and the sheer force of the impact from the wounded, enraged beast takes the wind out of Marius.

+++
Egill - engaged with tentacled mutant.
Marius - engaged with fly mutant. has taken 6 points of damage I believe.
Donna - engaged with tentacled mutant.
Alistair - engaged with fly and marius.
Damiel - engaged with tentacled mutant.
Felyx - engaged with tentacled mutant.
the fly -  engaged with Marius - sitting on top of him. has taken some damage. Suffering blood loss, at fatigue 2.
tentacled mutant - snared. has taken some damage as well as toughness damage.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:50 pm

[Round 5]

Egill looks delighted at the mutants predicament "Yess! Thats it metal man" he yells at Felyx "Keep him steady", the barbarian pauses for the breifest of moments focusing, to ensure a good hit before bringing his claymore around in a wide arc at the mutants side.

The strike seems to slice any remaining life from the mutant, as it groans and falls backwards. The body lays unmoving. Vile, foamy vomit bubbles out of its mouth while blank black eyes stare upwards.

+++

She had failed to inflict anything on the tentacle mutie before the others cut it down.

It truly pissed her off.
"Bloody hell! Yew pieces o filth ain even given me a chance."

She turns on her heels and rushes the winged guy, chainsword high above her head.
She shouts a warcry as she brings the sword down overhead in a clumsy chop.

The chainsword tears through flesh and armor alike, the tiny blades flicking warm blood backwards upon her face. The creature yowls, teetering on its two legs before crashing to the floor.

[End Combat]

To be continued, in chapter 2...

rewards:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon - Chapter 1   

Back to top Go down

Blood Moon - Chapter 1
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Community for Gamers, by Gamers :: Play-by-Post Gaming :: Blood Moon - DH2 Playtest (Game Thread)-
Jump to: