A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 General OOC

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:38 pm

Hahahahaha now that is some true-to-character role play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
bobarctor1977

avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2017-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:37 pm

Fuckin stoked to have finally got to some of my spoooooooooky bits.

_________________
"Don't mess with me, lady. I've been drinking with skeletons."

Herschel Brahe - Q'Sal Magister Immaterial

Ray Carswell - Ice Cream Truck Driver
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:21 pm

OK, those shots would have got Felyx's attention. At least momentarily.

I have a hunch what could be happening here. But I don't want to give it away. So, what would be fitting for a tech priest looking on? Awareness or straight intelligence to get a bearing on what may be coming at us? Maybe a lore?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Sylphilis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2017-10-16

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:34 am

Full aim?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:58 am

All right, boss man. Just in case you were thinking of updating today while I am at work (like a dick being at work instead of gaming) I am going to give you a roll.

Whatever you decide is best, let's just apply it. I already got my first encounter-related natural 100 today in Syl's game. Super stoked on that...


AND it's a fuckin 98.
http://orokos.com/roll/637431

Marvelous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
bobarctor1977

avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2017-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:05 am

Alright everyone....it's time.

Roll for initiative.

Sent from Topic'it App

_________________
"Don't mess with me, lady. I've been drinking with skeletons."

Herschel Brahe - Q'Sal Magister Immaterial

Ray Carswell - Ice Cream Truck Driver
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 761
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 43
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:10 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theoretical

avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2018-01-03

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:48 pm

Initiative 8 (rolled 5+AgB [3])

http://orokos.com/roll/637676
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:23 am

Bob, when combat is on do you plan on locking down the IC and collating everything into a round-by-round update or keep it open?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Theoretical

avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2018-01-03

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:24 am

Good point. I'm happy to take back what I did if you would prefer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:25 am

I doubt it needs to be deleted or anything like that. I'm sure if it is going to get locked down, that can happen post-any comments or reactions when all the initiative rolls are in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Sylphilis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2017-10-16

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:33 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murcurie
Admin
avatar

Posts : 244
Join date : 2017-10-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:21 pm

http://orokos.com/roll/638021

Damiel will go on a 7

Also, gonna make a forbidden lore warp roll at alistairs request to see if this is warp related.

http://orokos.com/roll/638023

40 vs 30, 1DoF.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MmmTasteIt

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2018-04-08
Location : Ohio, USA

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:26 am

https://orokos.com/roll/638205

Marius is on his shit for this. Rolled a 10. So 12, total.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:08 am

That’s all the 40k trucker speed he’s crushing up and snorting hard AF

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
bobarctor1977

avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2017-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:19 pm

Surprise!

Y'all failed every awareness test on the bridge, so you don't get any actions for the first round of combat.

Initiative of the creatures is....6. Keeping them together for simplicity's sake.

So for the first round, only the creatures go. After that, our combat stack is as follows:

Egill
Marius
Donna
Alistair
Damiel/Felyx - you pick order
Creatures

Gonna keep my rolls a seeeecret so that you can't metagame the creatures at all or determine their stats. You'll just have to trust me that I'm shooting straight. They're in orokos, so if anyone calls me a cheater I can pull them, but I'd rather keep their stats a secret.

Jeff, if you could lock down the IC that would be awesome, I think just me posting one big post per round would be best.

Walking creature did a full out attack with a tentacle.

Felyx can take 7 damage to the body, penetration 1 as the clawed tentacle starts to squeeze him and the claws sink in. Also per the snare rule on p. 149, he has to take a -10 agility test or be immobilized. If his damage and toughness don't soak that entirely, its toxic, so he has to take a -10 toughness test or suffer 1d10 additional impact damage.

Truthfully I don't see any rules about whether or not armor/toughness soaks toxic damage, but I'm going to houserule that armor does not protect at all against toxic damage. Toughness however still soaks toxic damage. p. 150 for reference.

Meanwhile, for Marius...flying creature is charging.

The creature deals 10 damage to marius' body (0 penetration). Likewise, these are toxic, so if any damage makes it past your armor and toughness values, you have to pass a -20 toughness test or suffer an additional 1d10 impact damage.

_________________
"Don't mess with me, lady. I've been drinking with skeletons."

Herschel Brahe - Q'Sal Magister Immaterial

Ray Carswell - Ice Cream Truck Driver


Last edited by bobarctor1977 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murcurie
Admin
avatar

Posts : 244
Join date : 2017-10-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:58 pm

I've got a slightly higher Agility, I think that makes me first by RAW, but I'd be willing to cede initiative seeing Felyx and his new lover seem a bit more preoccupied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobarctor1977

avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2017-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:16 pm

Murcurie wrote:
I've got a slightly higher Agility, I think that makes me first by RAW, but I'd be willing to cede initiative seeing Felyx and his new lover seem a bit more preoccupied.

Right, forgot about that rule. I'm fine with either. Wouldn't let you swap initiative slots if you have diff initiative rolls but if you roll the same and everyone agrees to swap I'm cool with it.

Sent from Topic'it App

_________________
"Don't mess with me, lady. I've been drinking with skeletons."

Herschel Brahe - Q'Sal Magister Immaterial

Ray Carswell - Ice Cream Truck Driver
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MmmTasteIt

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2018-04-08
Location : Ohio, USA

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:21 pm

Aight, well, 10 damage is a stiff one, but I have.... 9 AR. Well fuck, so close.

Toughness test for toxin damage 57 v 20. https://orokos.com/roll/638293

I'm probably not going to pass that shit anyway with fate so... meh, guess I'm eating it.

Toxin Damage https://orokos.com/roll/638295

Not more than my Toughness, shruggin' that shit off.

It's chain-shankin' time. https://orokos.com/roll/638297

84 v 40.... guess it isn't quite shankin' time. Eh, I'll re-roll that one with fate.

https://orokos.com/roll/638298

31 v 40. That's more like it. Stabbed it in the right arm. Rollin' damage

https://orokos.com/roll/638299 (the reason it's 2d10 drop lowest is the Tearing quality)

10 damage with 1 pen. Eat it, heretic scum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 761
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 43
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:28 pm

Charge the mutant on Felyx.
Attack https://orokos.com/roll/638966 = 63 vs 58 (+20 charge, +10 ganging up) = hit
Dmg http://orokos.com/roll/639550 = 12, PEN 0, proven (3).


IC
Indignant revulsion for the mutants coursed through Egill as the foul beings descended upon Felyx and Marius. Assuming Marius was more able to look after himself he rushes to help the tech priest, bellowing "Back fell spawn, in the Emperors name." as he swings his sword. He'd aimed high as a blow to the meat of the mutant might also cause Felyx harm, but the movement of the priest as he struggled was only partly accounted for so the big sword only clips his foe.


Last edited by Carnelian on Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylphilis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2017-10-16

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:15 pm

Release aim on the gribbly in the back and focus on the new guy, the one not engaged.
half aim and half auto
http://orokos.com/roll/639502
74 vs 68

They came out of nowhere. They were much too close for Donna to keep her attention on the slow guy down the hall.
"Wot in the blazes?" she exclaims as she quickly turns her attention to the guy Felyx wasnt 'taking care of' and hoses him down with hot lead.
For all her piss and vinegar, she might as well h=ad been an ork in disguise. Not a single round out of the burst hit.
She did like the kick of automatic recoil in her hand though. She smiles at the faint feeling.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theoretical

avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2018-01-03

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:45 am

Half action to check surroundings with awareness. I'm looking for places where these dudes came from, and if there's more incoming.

Rolling Awareness, trained no modifers, target 41. Rolled 57, 2DOF
http://orokos.com/roll/639937

Half action to move to point-blank range of flying creature engaged with Marius.


IC

Alistair jumped as the creatures surged out of the gloom of the bridge, taking the party completely by surprise. "Contact!" Alistair calls, taking the time to sweep the bridge for more enemies hidden. Finding none, Alistair takes stock of the situation. Deciding that he could do little to help Felyx, Alistair moves quickly towards Marius, before dropping to one knee and readying his lasgun.

"Damiel, with me! Standby to engage! Marius, Disengage!" Alistair called. He hoped his team would follow his lead, but feared they wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:34 pm

Felyx is immobilized, so he can't do anything except attempt to break free.

Agility 31 -10 test (+10 assist from Servitor if he was able to move into CC range like I asked) <21/31; rolled 13
http://orokos.com/roll/640107

Either way he breaks loose - no longer helpless/immobile.

IC: Felyx felt his breath catch in his throat. His admonition of Donna died away and he noted the irony of his pronouncement of the "holy" place and the subsequent tentacle of either a mutant or xenos around his neck. The blasphemy ate at him.

But Felyx would not be taken so easily. He wiggled free almost immediately and began crawling back toward the cover of Servitor as the barbarian began swinging his sword.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Sylphilis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2017-10-16

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:18 am

Ugh, cpu shut down when I was halfway done.
my next action will be to drop the pistol, half draw the chainsword, and half move into combat with tentaclid

She dropped the pistol without a care. While she did that she drew out her chainsoword. Pressing the stud, it revs to live with a throaty whine.
"Aw yeah baby! Gon'get me a tentacle hung on th' wall oui am!" she says as she moves towards the tentacle-armed mutie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:30 am

She... wants to do what with that tentacle??


Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
bobarctor1977

avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2017-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:38 am

Finally, my dream of a play by post 40k hentai game with a bunch of random dudes on the internet has come true....

Sent from Topic'it App

_________________
"Don't mess with me, lady. I've been drinking with skeletons."

Herschel Brahe - Q'Sal Magister Immaterial

Ray Carswell - Ice Cream Truck Driver
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murcurie
Admin
avatar

Posts : 244
Join date : 2017-10-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:04 pm

As an aside, I stopped playing on another PbP site after one of the players asked me to join her BDSM high school teacher roleplay. Those were the days.

Anywho I'll listen to Alistair, half Forbidden Lore (Warp) and half move to melee range to Felyx. Copied the roll from above here for ease of reading.

http://orokos.com/roll/638023

40 vs 30, 1DoF.

IC: Damiel followed behind Alistair quickly, trying to get a good look at the creatures attacking them "Looks pretty warp-tainted to me, but they could be mutants. Give me Marius and a body and I'll have a better answer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:18 pm

You still have the link to that other site or...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
bobarctor1977

avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2017-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:04 am

The fly misses marius entirely.

The tentacle guy hits egill with 7 damage pen 1 to the head (not covered by your light flake coat I believe). Also, as above:

Per the snare rule on p. 149, he has to take a -10 agility test or be immobilized. If his damage and toughness don't soak that entirely, its toxic, so he has to take a -10 toughness test or suffer 1d10 additional impact damage.

Truthfully I don't see any rules about whether or not armor/toughness soaks toxic damage, but I'm going to houserule that armor does not protect at all against toxic damage. Toughness however still soaks toxic damage. p. 150 for reference.

reposting initiative order for my reference:

Egill
Marius
Donna
Alistair
Damiel
Felyx
Creatures


End Round 2, top of Round 3.

_________________
"Don't mess with me, lady. I've been drinking with skeletons."

Herschel Brahe - Q'Sal Magister Immaterial

Ray Carswell - Ice Cream Truck Driver
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:26 am

Your house rule regarding toxic vs toughness is how we always play it here. I want to say it is in one of the rulebooks or else one of us pulled it out of our asses long ago. Great minds?

But yeah - no armor/yes toughness vs toxic
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
bobarctor1977

avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2017-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:38 am

It just makes the most sense. Figured I'd clarify it though just to make sure.

_________________
"Don't mess with me, lady. I've been drinking with skeletons."

Herschel Brahe - Q'Sal Magister Immaterial

Ray Carswell - Ice Cream Truck Driver
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:57 am

ALSO... a key at the bottom of the rounds showing initiative order, damage taken/any affects suffered by PCs and NPCs would really help me know when to post actions and when to wait for others whose actions may affect what I choose to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 761
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 43
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:31 pm

So 7 dam, 1 pen to head (no armour) is 3 wounds.
Agility (-10) to avoid snare https://orokos.com/roll/640477 = 58 vs 23, 4 DoF
Toughness (-10) to avoid toxic https://orokos.com/roll/640478 = 31 vs 32 = 1 DoS

Full action to try and break free. Strength https://orokos.com/roll/640479 = 18 vs 39 = 3 DoS

IC
It would have been easy to succumb to panic as the things tentacles tightened and dug in and for a merest moment Egill almost did. For all his bravado as a savage warrior he'd only spent his youth with his tribe and the rest of his time on Terra, and while that training strengthen his mind he'd never faced anything like the mutant before. However his faith steeled him. Pulling backwards with all his might and using a free hand to unravel the appendage Egill breaks the things grip.


Last edited by Carnelian on Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobarctor1977

avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2017-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:49 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
ALSO... a key at the bottom of the rounds showing initiative order, damage taken/any affects suffered by PCs and NPCs would really help me know when to post actions and when to wait for others whose actions may affect what I choose to do.

Sounds useful for everyone. Would you rather I post this OOC or IC? Which do you think would be more helpful?

Toughness test was -10 Dave...you passed by the skin of your teeth!

Sent from Topic'it App

_________________
"Don't mess with me, lady. I've been drinking with skeletons."

Herschel Brahe - Q'Sal Magister Immaterial

Ray Carswell - Ice Cream Truck Driver
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 761
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 43
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:02 pm

ah, missed that. Still need an opposed strength roll from you though before I can finish my round.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 761
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 43
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:25 pm

Ian, I've amended my post above. Its a full action to break a snare so thats me done.

One thing though, I don't see a dodge or parry for my round two attack which hit or perhaps it was soaked. Apologies if I've missed something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:46 pm

Let's get them actions in! Stagnation during combat-time makes me want to punch nuns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
MmmTasteIt

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2018-04-08
Location : Ohio, USA

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:45 pm

Aight. going to just rely on the armor to keep me safe and do an all-out attack. Basically going for the second stab and twist to really gouge the damn thing.

https://orokos.com/roll/641369 1 vs 70. 7 DoS

Uhhhhhhh... well then. Marius smash, apparently. Here's damage.

https://orokos.com/roll/641371

Uhh.... ok. Didn't even remember to roll 2d10 and take the highest but I guess I'll take a 10. Righteous fury?

https://orokos.com/roll/641372

2 on rending critical damage.

IC:
The room had erupted into chaos. Twisted monstrosities had fallen upon them, and one of the abominable things had lashed itself to his torso and had set about tearing off his armor. Instincts honed through a life on Snope's kicked in; almost reflexively, he drew the chainblade from his belt and thrust it over his shoulder in attempt to dislodge the monster.

Marius' first blow to the creature had, to his surprise, connected solidly enough. Still feeling the weight of the creatures death grip upon him, he figured he had little time before it managed to do more serious damage. He lurched ahead, pitching the creature forward, viciously stabbing his chainblade past the side of his head where he'd previously made contact. The whir of the blades quickly turned wet and muted as the blade made contact yet again, spraying his head and shoulders in the things blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theoretical

avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2018-01-03

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:48 am

Taking Half aim, half semi auto

Rolling Semi auto, BS 48, Modifiers: (+30 point blank), (+0 semi auto), (+10 Half aim), (-20 into melee). Target <=68. Rolled 77, Using Fate point to reroll to avoid hitting Marius.
http://orokos.com/roll/641710

Reroll, rolled 72.
http://orokos.com/roll/641711

As per line, single shot against Marius. Damage is 1d10+3
http://orokos.com/roll/641746

Damage is 4, is soaked by Marius easily.



"Throne, I said disengage." Alistair swore under his breath. Kneeling, aiming down the sights of his lasgun, Alistair tried to find a clear shot between the flashing chainblade and the flickering wings of the mutant. Sensing an opportunity, Alistair tightened his finger, sending cracks of light hurtling towards the embattled pair, although not fast enough. A sharp twist moved the mutant out of, and swung Marius into, the line of fire. Flinching as the boltsizzled against Marius' armour, Alistair swore once more. "Saints take me. Damiel, engage!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
bobarctor1977

avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2017-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:53 am

Can everyone make sure to post penetration value of the weapon/psychic power they're attacking with along with their damage (even if it's pen 0)?

It will reduce the amount of book flipping I have to do.

Sent from Topic'it App

_________________
"Don't mess with me, lady. I've been drinking with skeletons."

Herschel Brahe - Q'Sal Magister Immaterial

Ray Carswell - Ice Cream Truck Driver
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murcurie
Admin
avatar

Posts : 244
Join date : 2017-10-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:22 pm

Faith in the creed for Theo: 10, no luck http://orokos.com/roll/641797
(1d10 when FP is spent, on a 1 the point is refunded)

Damiel will draw his whip and take a crack at the mutant.

WS 42 +10 (standard) <52 Rolled 64, unless there's another +20 I'm missing I do believe I've missed. http://orokos.com/roll/641799
Damage: 10 Pen 0, RF 4. http://orokos.com/roll/641800 http://orokos.com/roll/641846

IC: Damiel drew his whip as he came to a stop between Alistair and Marius. He shouted "What do you think I'm doing?!" He said before cracking the whip at the tentacled creature. Ironic. He thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:53 pm

OOC: felyx is still prone, so he is going to draw his man-catcher and attack - it has a reach of 2m. So, being in CC, this should definitely reach.
WS 31 +20 (ganging up 3-to-1) +10 (standard attack) <61; rolled 62. http://orokos.com/roll/641862


LOL fuck Orokos so hard. Unless there is a +10 somewhere that I am missing - effect the enemy is suffering or something, that is a miss.

IC: Felyx caught his breath and calculated the situation. It was time to act. Were he on his own, it would have been time to flee. But this was different. He pulled out his man-catcher and thrusted upward. The snaring clamps on the end snapped shut too soon, missing the creature by no more than an inch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
bobarctor1977

avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2017-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:21 am

Another note: can you please post the type of damage when you score a crit? That way I can just share the effects of the crit without having to track down what type of damage your weapon deals.

Will hopefully be updating later today with the states of everyone and the actions of the enemies.

_________________
"Don't mess with me, lady. I've been drinking with skeletons."

Herschel Brahe - Q'Sal Magister Immaterial

Ray Carswell - Ice Cream Truck Driver
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:04 am

I actually missed by a bit. Attacking with a melee weapon from prone incurs a -20 WS penalty. So, orokos wasn't quite as dickish as I assumed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
bobarctor1977

avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2017-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:07 pm

Zeke - I see you're still at full wounds - did the creature not deal one point of damage in the first round of combat?

The fly deals 6 damage (pen 0) to the body to marius, but I'm assuming he's shrugging that off.

The tentacle guy deals 13 damage (pen 0) to the head to Damiel. Also have to roll for Toxic (2), so take a toughness test at -20 or suffer an additional 1d10 damage which ignores armor.

Energy righteous fury at 1 to the head, so that's -10 penalty to all tests save for Toughness until the end of the start of the creature's turns next round.

End Round 3, top of Round 4

Turn Order:

Egill
Marius
Donna
Alistair
Damiel
Felyx
Creatures

_________________
"Don't mess with me, lady. I've been drinking with skeletons."

Herschel Brahe - Q'Sal Magister Immaterial

Ray Carswell - Ice Cream Truck Driver


Last edited by bobarctor1977 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MmmTasteIt

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2018-04-08
Location : Ohio, USA

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:40 pm

Rollin' for further chainblade shenanigans. All-out attack again, Marius is going in for the kill.

https://orokos.com/roll/642117 26 vs. 70

Damage

https://orokos.com/roll/642119

9 damage with 1 pen (rending)

IC: Marius' grin as the creature shrieked under the ministrations of his chainblade was wiped from his face as he recoiled from an unexpected lasgun blast to his shoulder. Fortunately, his armor stopped the brunt of the shot, but he felt his resolve waver for a moment. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Alistair, lasgun aimed at the melee.

Traitor.

Marius grimaced as the thought echoed through his mind. Words would be had if they managed to survive the encounter. Marius decided that his best bet was to slay the mutant as quickly as possible; every moment he was locked in combat with it was another moment where the fool would risk killing his ally. Twisting away from the creatures hold as best he could, he thrust the whirring chainblade into the monster once again, marveling at it's resilience to the multiple deadly blows he had landed. The Emperor must have been smiling upon him this day, he mused, as his strike made contact once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 761
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 43
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:17 am

Standard attack on the tentacle mutant
http://orokos.com/roll/642465 = 38 vs 68 (+10 standard, +20 gang up)
Damage http://orokos.com/roll/642470 = 12 (R), pen 0

IC
Egill roared as he came back at the mutant, his claymore wielded in a figure eight before striking downwards in a diagonal slash at its leg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobarctor1977

avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2017-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:12 am

aim + standard attack; damage: 1d100 97 2d10k1+2 6

Donna swings and misses, will IC later if Heath is not back in time to do it himself.

_________________
"Don't mess with me, lady. I've been drinking with skeletons."

Herschel Brahe - Q'Sal Magister Immaterial

Ray Carswell - Ice Cream Truck Driver
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 32
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:04 pm

OOC: 1/2 stand, 1/2 attack
WS 31 +20 (ganging up 3-to-1) +10 (standard attack) <61; rolled 18/5 DoS. http://orokos.com/roll/643003
Damage: 8, pen 0
http://orokos.com/roll/643004

SUCK IT, MUTANT. This thing has snare (4) and I believe this douche copter already used their reaction for the round. I think. Either way. SUCK IT, MUTANT.

ALSO - servitor should be able to use his plasma cutter on dude. I don't have my books on me though - at work, so I can edit this when I get home if that's cool.

IC: Felyx stood, knowing that it was a superior fighting position - even though he was not anything of a fighter. Logic dictated that he stand. He lashed out with both hands, hoping to grab the creature so that the others could finish it off. When the snare caught, he squeezed tight, trying to inflict as much damage as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Theoretical

avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2018-01-03

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:01 pm

Half move into combat
Standard attack on fly with Bayonet/spear (if ok?)
WS 31 +20 (ganging up 3-to-1) +10 (standard attack) <61;
http://orokos.com/roll/643473

Rolled 44, 3 DOS
http://orokos.com/roll/643475
Damage, Rolled 4+ str 3, 7 damage pen 0.


"Emperor save me from people who WON'T DISENGAGE"
Alistair was starting to get angry. Reasonable people don't want to get into combat with twisted mutants dripping with awful fluids. Reasonable people would back off, and use guns to prevent said mutant and fluids from getting close. And yet, everyone is running towards the things?! Caught between risking damaging his peers (again) or leaving them to die, Alistair was left with only one 'reasonable' choice. Shifting his grip on his lasgun, Alistair stepped into the combat and swung his bayonet across the mutant's arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: General OOC   

Back to top Go down
 
General OOC
Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» general of snatchins???
» New section for players to organise Boss fights or to Heal General?
» Need help with General Krieg
» general of snatchins???
» Creature of the Week 8: Tangath Toborn, Overworld General

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Community for Gamers, by Gamers :: Play-by-Post Gaming :: Blood Moon - DH2 Playtest (Game Thread)-
Jump to: