A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker Empty
PostSubject: Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker   Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 1:02 am

Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker E9e52cc3b586281031db95a60399c652

Name: Egill Skallagrímsson
Homeworld: Feral
Background: Adepta Astra Telepathica
Role: Fanatic
Divination: If a job is worth doing, it is worth dying for (+3T/-3Fel)

WS: 43**
BS: 27
S: 44**
T: 42*
Ag: 33
Int: 32
Per: 36
WP: 52***
Fel: 26
Inf: 30
*Denotes purchased upgrade

Wounds (Critical): 1/12
FP: 2/3
Movement: 3m/6m/9m/18m
+++
Insanity: 6/100
Corruption: 12/100
Mutations: -

Skills
Acrobatics (Ag)
Athletics (S)
Awareness (Per)
Charm (Fel)
Command (Fel)
Commerce (Int)
Common Lore (Int)
- Adepta Telepathica

Deceive (Fel)
Dodge (Ag)
Forbidden Lore (Int)
- The Warp

Inquiry (Fel)
Interrogation (WP)
Intimidate (S)
Linguistics (Int)
Logic (Int)
Medicae (Int)
Navigate (Int)
Operate (Ag)
Parry(WS) +10
Psyniscience (Per) +10
Scrutiny (Per)
Security (Int)
Sleight of Hand (Ag)
Stealth (Ag)
Survival (Per)
Tech-Use (Int)
Trade (Int)

Talents
Blademaster
Deny the Witch
Weapon Training - Las
Weapon Training - Low Tech

Traits
Psyker
Sanctioned
The Old Ways: In the hands of a feral world character, any Low-Tech weapon loses the Primitive quality (if it had it) and gains the Proven (3) quality.
The Constant Threat: When the character or an ally within 10 metres triggers Psychic Phenomenon, the Adeptus Astra Telepathica character can increase or decrease the result by amount equal to his Willpower bonus.
Death to All Who Oppose Me!: In addition to the normal uses of Fate points, a Fanatic character may spend a Fate point to count as having the Hatred talent against his current foe for the duration of the encounter. Should he choose to leave combat against a Hated foe in that encounter, however, he gains 1 Insanity point.

Psy Rating: 2
Psy Powers
- Invigorate (biomancy)
- Smite (biomancy)

Armour
Light flak cloak
Enforcer Light Carapace, 5AP

Weapons
Laspistol, 2 clips
Great Weapon - Claymore (Mono), Dmg 2d10+4, Pen (2), Proven (3)

Gear
Psy focus
Respirator
Survival Suit
Glow Globe

Notes:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Appearance:
Body Type:  Athletic, muscled
Height: 6’3”
Weight: 215 lbs
Skin: Pale
Hair: Mohawk. Dark Brown.
Eyes: Dark Brown

Personality: Egill loves his emperor and will not see any slight go unpunished. After spending so long on Holy Terra the barbaric teachings of his people have been mostly replaced with the Imperial Creed although some shamanistic ways still prevail. He is eager to do the Emperors work and has every intention of doing most of that with his sword and get back to the way of his people. He is cautious with his powers and will only use them when they are actually needed. He is  blunt and an honest man who tells it like it is.

Background: Egill was sure he would be taken by the Emperors Angels of Death when they visited once a generation – he would beat the other boys in the trials and ascend to the stars. He was sorely disappointed when a different, far darker ship came a calling. Taken aboard the black ships for being a psyker and a danger to his fellow man, he sulked all the way back to Terra, a round trip of 498 days. What followed was 15 years of training and many ups and downs; on one hand he was jubilant that he would get to serve his Emperor and at the chance to spend time on Terra, so close to Him. But he spent so much time studying and training his mind that his body began to shrivel like some old man, muscle running to fat or atrophying away. He was a proud warrior of his people, or a at least should have been.

Nevertheless, he trained hard, his mind became sharp and attuned to the warp – he learnt and saw things no ordinary man was meant to see.

15 long frustrating years! His graduation was like a great weight being lifted. There were many varied and interesting positons open to an Imperial Psyker so Egill pushed to be assigned to the Inquisition. Dangerous work but one which would satisfy his yearning to stomp on the heretics of the galaxy, which while second best to stomping on xeno filth as an Astartes, it was acceptable to him. Now beyond the yolk of his ‘cruel’ task masters of the Adeptus Telepathica he has started to train his body again and was also delighted when he found a Claymore in a local market, which was rumoured to be the favoured weapon of the Astartes that he once had a chance to become.

XP Buys:

Dice Rolls:

Last edited by Carnelian on Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:51 am; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker   Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 12:27 pm

XP expenditure
+5 WS, 250xp
+5 WP, 250xp
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker   Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 12:08 pm

Item for Thanksgiving:

3 Monrassan Capsican traps

A primitive yet effective trap from the world of Monrass.
A mixture of sharp, barbed thorns, lantern oil, and spray-burner grubs (an insect filled with pyretic acid) are mixed into thin clay pots that can be buried or otherwise hidden. When a victim steps on or crushes the thin pot, they are sprayed with spear-like thorns while the agitated grubs rupture and explode, inflicting painful acid burns that will likely ignite the sticky lamp oil for even more effect.

A character who triggers a capsican trap must make a difficult (-30) agility test to avoid crushing it. Failure indicates that the trap explodes, inflicting 1d10 points of energy damage to its legs. A second (-10) agility test determines whether the victim is set on fire as well.

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker   Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 5:49 pm

Hey Dave,

When you get a second can you amend your PC sheet to clarify what each of your XP totals represent for me?

Apologies if I have asked this before but when you write "XP: 550 / 2000" I'm not certain if the 2,000 is total XP spent, total XP gained (with 550 left unspent) or what.

Presuming it's available/spent as that's how everyone has it listed, but not certain. Doesn't really matter to me how you track it or list it, just nice to have a total XP of the amount Egill has received so I can balance encounters.

Thanks!

he/him
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker   Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 12:47 pm

XP: 550 / 2000 = 550 unspent, 2000 spent

I'll amend my sheet so its a little clearer
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker   Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 12:56 pm

Cool thanks a lot man!

Sent from Topic'it App

he/him
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker   Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 12:53 pm

250xp, Strength - intermediate
600xp, Psi rating 3
200xp, biomancy - Shape flesh
300xp, biomancy - Endurance
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker   Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 3:48 pm

Scrap that I need dodge and to be mighty in melee.

Dodge (Known), 200xp
Blademaster (Tier 3), 600xp
Strength (intermediate), 250xp
Parry (trained), 200xp
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker   Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker EmptyThu May 07, 2020 4:40 pm

Found an picture I like for Egill in his carapace. Updated my sheet. The detail of the armour is a bit fancy but I like the aesthetic.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker   Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:56 pm

+400 b'day xp. Thank you Ian.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker   Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 3:49 am

xp spends

Psyniscience trained (+10) - 400xp
Willpower trained - 500xp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker   Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker Empty

Back to top Go down

Egill Skallagrímsson - Psyker
Page 1 of 1